Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner (34353 Views)

Makarfi Declares PDP Convention Open (photos) / Amaechi And Dawari George At ViewPoint On 93.7 Rythem Fm In PH (Pics) / Kogi: INEC Makes A U-turn, Declares PDP Winner (2) (3) (4)

Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by engrjacuzzi: 6:53am On Jul 15, 2015
I forgot to laugh after reading the news.
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by kenny987(f): 6:53am On Jul 15, 2015
francizy:

That should be Rivers State Independent Electoral Commission you talking about right? They corroborated with AMU-echi to loot NGN 4.5billion and yet some people had the effrontery to hail him on Nairaland (the supposed change agents).. Very nauseating..

Yeah, RSIEC and it's sickening really. I don't even know why they went to the tribunal...APC of which day kwanu? They are a regional party mostly in the N/W, Central n S/W...The facts speak clearly that at the time of elections they hadn't gained much penetration in the SE and SS so why the drama? Anyway my fellow legal practitioners go chop too...dividends of democracy.

Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 15, 2015
francizy:

Wow! See mentality of people we call humans. Your state must be angelic for you to type this nonsense you called a post here? Am pretty sure you're pained by the news, so I will call on Truckpusher, Barcanister, dearPreye, Wombraders, etc to come and console you.. cheesy grin

Good morning bro. We've never stopped telling them that we've consummated the death and orchestrated the final burial of the APC in Rivers state. Allow the noisemakers to continue. No more ATM for free money!

Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by enzony(m): 6:55am On Jul 15, 2015
soloafe:
this is not a surprise. we Voted PDP all the way. Am even praying For rerun elections, so we can take back the few vote APC GOT In April.

You are so funny, "Take back the few votes", lol.

Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by gabeezugo(m): 6:56am On Jul 15, 2015
Eliza5050:
I smell victory for
Peterside over Weak Wike
That's All dat matters
D rest petitions shud be lost as they
Are only used as baits.
have you ever heard of this election song here in Rivers? Wike dey come ooo, Wike dey come o, Wikeke dey come oo, I no go gree I no go gree stay 4 ur house oo. Lol una never see anything sef

Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by sweatlana: 6:57am On Jul 15, 2015
I don't know why these people decided to waste their money at tribunal.

Rivers people spoke load and clear on the two election days.

WE DON'T WANT APC (ameachi party congress) IN RIVERS STATE!
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by kenny987(f): 6:57am On Jul 15, 2015
soloafe:
this is not a surprise. we Voted PDP all the way. Am even praying For rerun elections, so we can take back the few vote APC GOT In April.

Chai! It's not fair na! Show some love...lol

Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by christinie(f): 6:58am On Jul 15, 2015
Am very happppppppppppppppppppppppppppy! Am dancinggggggggggggggggggggggg!! One word for the almajiri South-SouthZone: Ntooooooo! undecided

Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by kb77: 7:01am On Jul 15, 2015
Fat lie my guy not when there are many dogs around the building okay xo Bleep patient dog okay
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by francizy(m): 7:01am On Jul 15, 2015
kenny987:

Done! They shouldn't have even recognised any candidates with the breach of that mandatory provision of 21day notice but still they went ahead. If INEC cannot or refuses to comply with d law it has sworn to uphold and regulate itself accordingly that is compromise and someone should be held responsible!

Am telling you. If not for any other thing, AMU-echi should be probed for such waste of funds cum looting. It's appalling for that man to go against the rule of law just because APC is now leading at the center and then he thinks he has become untouchable. I only wish Wike will probe him.
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by ddippset(m): 7:05am On Jul 15, 2015
francizy:

Am telling you. If not for any other thing, AMU-echi should be probed for such waste of funds cum looting. It's appalling for that man to go against the rule of law just because APC is now leading at the center and then he thinks he has become untouchable. I only wish Wike will probe him.
are you high or what? we are talking about state assembly elections conducted by that crook gesilia kan and you're talking of amaechi. son, please stay off drugs, especially so early in the morning.
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by francizy(m): 7:06am On Jul 15, 2015
dearpreye:

Good morning bro. We've never stopped telling them that we've consummated the death and orchestrated the final burial of the APC in Rivers state. Allow the noisemakers to continue. No more ATM for free money!

Lol, it's just like APC contesting the election held in Anambra state where even the few that voted them were the ones that couldn't differentiate between the PDP and APC logo.. grin

Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by francizy(m): 7:07am On Jul 15, 2015
ddippset:
are you high or what? we are talking about state assembly elections conducted by that crook gesilia kan and you're talking of amaechi. son, please stay off drugs, especially so early in the morning.

OK dad! grin
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by ahaika23: 7:17am On Jul 15, 2015
This is to tell y'all how brainless Amaechi and his bandwagon of failures are!
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by xplicitub: 7:43am On Jul 15, 2015
ddippset:
you are the one who is high one cheap weed this early morning. Perhaps you didn't have enough patient to read instead u were looking for any comment dat will critcise dat rascal call ameachi so dat u can defend him. Was house of representative election conducted by state electoral body in your state n even the house of assembly elections? Becoz in my state INEC conducted both elections.
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by davidque007(m): 7:56am On Jul 15, 2015
mormoni:
I won't comment

"I won't comment" is a comment
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 15, 2015
And let the wailing wailers who arent happy jump into the lagoon .
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 15, 2015
azimibraun:
It's getting less interesting. Enough of this Rivers issue for now. Very divided and hungry people. See how scramble for Money has created a huge gully between Brothers. An Average rivers Man I was told worships money and power. I can understand now. CULTISTS dem.
Look at u insulting a whole state and people becos a court judgement doesn't go your way. There are a lot of people in Rivers State in ur entire life u will never be like. Name whatever shithole u came from let's compare it with Rivers and her people. If I say Nigeria is a ZOO, so people will say I am unpatriotic. But becos I am, I won't but will rather call u a MONKEY.
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by Truckpusher(m): 8:28am On Jul 15, 2015
barcanista:
We warned APC to forget about Rivers state but they wanted to test the might of Rivers people. This is victory to Democracy! Congrat PDP

Truckpusher will love this.
Rivers State is PDP's birthright and we will do anything just anything to keep it that way. wink
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by ddippset(m): 8:50am On Jul 15, 2015
xplicitub:
you are the one who is high one cheap weed this early morning. Perhaps you didn't have enough patient to read instead u were looking for any comment dat will critcise dat rascal call ameachi so dat u can defend him. Was house of representative election conducted by state electoral body in your state n even the house of assembly elections? Becoz in my state INEC conducted both elections.
it's enough patience not enough patient.
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Rivers State is PDP's birthright and we will do anything just anything to keep it that way. wink
True to that. APC can't be our alternative. LP can make for alternative but APC is a faaaaaaat NO!
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by belzabull(f): 8:54am On Jul 15, 2015
where is that daft fool called demdeMad aka dekdek? foolish goat
cc: trukpusher cheesy
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by ddippset(m): 9:10am On Jul 15, 2015
Technicalities! Manual voting was not permitted during the governorship election. That's a technicality as well. When wike is disqualified on that ground, the op should remember to put up the headline 'dakuku disgraces wike'
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by bewildered: 9:11am On Jul 15, 2015
With all the jest amaechi was displaying during campaigns? Haa! He should be given the position of chief jester in buhari's palace in daura.
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by ddippset(m): 9:15am On Jul 15, 2015
bewildered:
With all the jest amaechi was displaying during campaigns? Haa! He should be given the position of chief jester in buhari's palace in daura.
If someone who's touring the word and enjoying life with the president should be called a jester, then what about you, a nobody and inconsequential being? What should you be called? Or are you not a human being like amaechi?
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by dekdek: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2015
belzabull:
where is that daft fool called demdeMad aka dekdek? foolish goat

cc: trukpusher cheesy

Fool, the court has spoken and all must abide. how does it concern me? are u ok?
Am an advocate of abiding by the law no matter what, if u think otherwise, prove it
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by mormoni(m): 9:35am On Jul 15, 2015
davidque007:

"I won't comment" is a comment
hahahaahah! I knw ryt
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 15, 2015
francizy:

The write up doesn't matter, what matters is that Wike has NgeneUkwenued Dakuku.. grin

explain
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by GreenUzzy(m): 9:57am On Jul 15, 2015
soloafe:
don't be so sure. Parade has changed gear.
Re: RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner by donc26(m): 10:01am On Jul 15, 2015
Hmmmmm .to you tanoids jubilating here just watch and see what will happen in the coming days. Apc has close to 30 applications before the tribunal so striling out 2 shouldn't be a news. Besides this news was carried by scannews a media wing of PDP in Rvers state.. This will never affect the chances of dakuku at the tribunal.

Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide / Heads To Roll Over Convicted Ngilari, Ex Adamawa Governor’s Release From Prison / Mukaila Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Against APC (Photos)