Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard (38628 Views)

Christian Abah Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Affirms Sacking Of Reps Member / Buhari Orders EFCC To Probe Ex Service Chiefs,Serving & Former Military Leaders / Buhari Names New Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 15, 2015
Bad journalism should be a crime embarassed
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by elcruzi(m): 10:24am On Jul 15, 2015
Neduzze5:

L M N
op
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by Lakeland4321: 10:26am On Jul 15, 2015
peacetravel:

Which kind insult be this one? Why our own President go go take exam under another President. Small boy self for that matter. We never get country
Call it what u like, the fact is that these countries deliberately budget for dev.in poorer countries through ousaid,dfid etc in spite of their own internal challenges and right now we really need assistance. We just have to show our readiness to use the resources well without selling our national interests.
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by petkoffDrake(m): 10:26am On Jul 15, 2015
when Buhari said "he'll make 1naira to equal 1 dollar" its a proverb. he will work with Obama to bring d unbringables to Naija (if ther's any word like that) expect d UNTHINKABLE from him!
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by vooks: 10:37am On Jul 15, 2015
Obama is the most powerful Negro in the whole world
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by ooshinibos: 10:47am On Jul 15, 2015
donholy28:
Hmmmm...Is that so? America should just remove their yeye gay eyes from Nigeria and let us be
their yeye gays has given them electricity and good standard of living compared to your non-gay Nigerian corrupt eyes ..please explain why so many Nigerians WANT to come to America -the yeye gay eyes country .
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by trappatoni(m): 10:47am On Jul 15, 2015
Orfankwagh:
e b lik say dat kenya man don begin lay baba o!
i guess you're high on ibepe.
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 15, 2015
Hmm... ko joo
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by Jesusloveyou: 11:15am On Jul 15, 2015
socialmediaman:
Someone Goes to the beer parlour and pronounces, "this is why the president sacked the service chiefs" then a reporter in the same beer parlour thinks "this sounds reasonable"... But then as a reporter, he needs to put it up as a story, and the formula usually is "our source in the presidency reliably informed us that" bla bla bla... Behold, he gets his traffic and his Adsense money hits the bank!

Lol, am I talking to the OP here? grin
d op reasoning faculty is very poor

1 Like

Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by samsard(m): 11:22am On Jul 15, 2015
donholy28:
Hmmmm...Is that so? America should just remove their yeye gay eyes from Nigeria and let us be
Don't be chicken brained, not few Americans are gay; they just believe in equality and gay rights just as there was once no equality between blacks and white. Right now, we need the U.S more than it needs us.
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by Lekmusic: 11:31am On Jul 15, 2015
Funny Narration..Buhari will now say, Obama will now say.
Absolute Rubbish

1 Like

Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by ExInferis(m): 11:48am On Jul 15, 2015
this is stupid in so many levels. obama didnt need to ask for a change of guard, buhari was going to fire the whole lot anyway.

sensationalist headline is still sensationalist.
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by ejorgeneral: 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by justice54321: 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
Your headlines is misleading, are u anticipatin or ur reporting wish one??bt incase the is an atom of truth,make person tell buhari say if him age don over plenty wen him no fit think again mak him resign.nigeria ve all it taks to make decisions .bt if na gay them one introduce buhari go run,mainwhile if e sweet them make them gay thei sef.obama na anti-christ
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by Dindondin(m): 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
Orfankwagh:
e b lik say dat kenya man don begin lay baba o!
I think so brain
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
it should not be news. they deserve to be changed cos we no see positive results from them. all they do is chop the boys welfare and expect them not to return home in the name of 'fighting for your country '
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by inikamoze(m): 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
Neduzze5:
Make Obama no even try vex me this morning or I will kick him with my new cleats

New cleats wey don get creases?? Aba na Ogbomosho cleats u go buy?

Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by gemale(m): 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
a newspaper dt substitutes conjecture 4 facts isnt worth readn...
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by frankson1(m): 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
[quote author=socialmediaman post=35872444]Someone Goes to the beer parlour and pronounces, "this is why the president sacked the service chiefs" then a reporter in the same beer parlour thinks "this sounds reasonable"... But then as a reporter, he needs to put it up as a story, and the formula usually is "our source in the presidency reliably informed us that" bla bla bla... Behold, he gets his traffic and his Adsense money hits the bank!

My brother everybody's name now is the 'source'. Another thing that baffles me is that they always know exactly what GMB will say.
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by peterpaulis(m): 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
Neduzze5:

L M N
grin
Neduzze5:

L M N
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
Legionss:
I hope in the fullness of time Obama will not " persuade " abi na " influence " our president to legalize same sex marriage
Buhari cannot 'legalize' same sex marriage by himself. The National Assembly has to repeal the current prohibition law, before passing a "marriage equality" bill and Buhari signing the bill into law.
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by IYANGBALI: 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
Are we now answerable to America?what happened to our sufferinity,sorry I mean soveirignity?
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by kuchikau: 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
Since the terrorist president is confused he will accept wateva obama offers him...

1 Like

Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by kuchikau: 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
Since the terrorist president is confused he will accept wateva obama offers him......stupid president
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by Spells(m): 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
Am beginning to feel like president buhari is turning himself into Obama s puppet
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by nortcentrallord(m): 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
Sounds more to me like a boy going to visit his master at the masters command. My only fear is that this master is a supporter and ardent lover of men's butt hole. Hope this servant boy won't be sodomised.

Hahahahah
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by luorquay: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
Abeg oo, na USA we dey send our monthly report to abi na we dey mark our scores by ourself??
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by Caution30: 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
PMB is a toy in his hands, aftwerall,they orchestrate his emergence as President
Re: How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard by cutejoel(m): 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
I think he might have other reasons apart from that...perharps these service chiefs remained dead silent during Jonathan's tenure as regards dealing with boko haram.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu At University Of Nigeria, Nsukka, Gyrating With Kegites Club / Why We Raided Atiku's Sons' Apartment - EFCC / Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.