Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Is Radio BIA-FRA Different From BIA-FRA 24 Radio? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Radio BIA-FRA Different From BIA-FRA 24 Radio? (873 Views)

What The South-east Needs Is Economic, Not Political Bia.fra –aguleri / BIA.FRA: IP.OB, MAS.SOB Deny Alleged Seizure Of Merchant Ship By Members / International Society For Civil Liberties Urges FG To Free Director Of Radio Bia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Radio BIA-FRA Different From BIA-FRA 24 Radio? by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 15, 2015
I'm listening to Bia-Fra 24 Radio on Tunein right now. Any difference between the two?

I love the freedom music playing now. It seems the workers smoke weed hence the reggae songs. grin

I like the innovation though. cool
Re: Is Radio BIA-FRA Different From BIA-FRA 24 Radio? by Nobody: 5:07am On Jul 15, 2015
fresh any way ftc... where is my boy introvert
am hitting jackpot toda
Re: Is Radio BIA-FRA Different From BIA-FRA 24 Radio? by NDPVF(m): 7:34am On Jul 15, 2015
IdiAmin1:
I'm listening to Bia-Fra 24 Radio on Tunein right now. Any difference between the two?

I love the freedom music playing now. It seems the workers smoke weed hence the reggae songs. grin

I like the innovation though. cool
LOL.This guy is funny.ok,let me enlighten you.There are actuall three Radio stations doing the work.Chief among them,is Radio Biafra London(RBL).
Second one is Biafra Voice International(BVI),being operated by Billie Human Right Initiative,the group that took Nigeria to court.They are operating from Germany.They are methodologically different from Nnamdi Kanu's group,on the ground that they believed that they can get Biafra through a legal battle.which i belief isn't possible.they have been in Federal High court Owerri,and has been ignored by Nigeria for over two years now.While Nnamdi Kanu,said he will use the worst option(War),because Nigeria cannever willingly give up.He cited example of MASSOB,who uses peaceful means,but are being killed by Nigerian forces.

The third one,is Biafra24.They are broadcasting either from Israel or US or Austrilia.Am not sure of their location.
They are slightly different from both RBL and BVI,base on approach.

But however you tossed it,this Zoo is a gonner.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Strictly Business! Donate $1000 Yearly Or Leave Our Church! Church Tells Member. / Sahara Tv Hosted By Adeola, It's All About Radio Biafra (video) / Photos: Governor Abubakar Visit Prague To Enhancing Mechanized Farming In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.