Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

PVTI Invitation Message. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PVTI Invitation Message. (16971 Views)

PVTI Invite For Interview / Urgent Help! Did Anybody Get This From PVTI? / Please Help, Just Got This From PVTI. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 28, 2015
kkoncept:

I was trained for mtn call center job in dat same event centre, it is not a scam, and d location is of the online centre is not in d event centre, u should av allowed your sister

Well, what I did not add is that my sister has an independent mind, so she decided to go. she scaled the interview and is now undertaking the trainnig. I trust she'll makes the final shortlist... smiley smiley smiley smiley

regards,

2 Likes

Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by POPSDADMA(m): 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ivygold2:
no.

kk
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by bidexmimi(f): 10:11am On Jul 29, 2015
Rasberry...any1 with me wink
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by kkoncept(f): 10:44am On Jul 29, 2015
bidexmimi:

Please wat u guys are trained on, is it call center agent for mtn or Samsung
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by bidexmimi(f): 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
MTN
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
bidexmimi:
yea yea,am with you.Have you seen your assessment result?
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by bidexmimi(f): 8:11am On Jul 30, 2015
Ivygold2:
yea yea,am with you.Have you seen your assessment result?

Yeah i av, I made it, ow abt u?
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 30, 2015
bidexmimi:

Yeah i av, I made it, ow abt u?
I made it too.
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by POPSDADMA(m): 10:43am On Jul 30, 2015
Thank God for we dat made it. Bt I dnt expect anybody 2 fail d assessment cos d question wasn't dat tough and there was revision even b4 d assessment.
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
POPSDADMA:
Thank God for we dat made it. Bt I dnt expect anybody 2 fail d assessment cos d question wasn't dat tough and there was revision even b4 d assessment.
its quite unfortunate that two people I know failed it.I pray after the resit,they will be reconsidered.
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by POPSDADMA(m): 12:27am On Jul 31, 2015
[quote author=Ivygold2 post=36429421]its quite unf

They would av gone 4 d resit 2day. I pray they make it.
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by POPSDADMA(m): 12:28am On Jul 31, 2015
Ivygold2:
its quite unfortunate that two people I know failed it.I pray after the resit,they will be reconsidered.

They would av gone 4 d resit. I pray they pass.
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by ineco(m): 11:07am On Jul 31, 2015
hmmmmmmm. dnt say that it simple,cos no time to read at all,the first day,I got home some mins to 10pm and leave home the 2nd day by 4:45am, and got home some mins past 9pm also leave home dsame earlier. so tell me,did I ve time to read d book at all ? well, I wish those whom fail it best.amen I made mine and got message to resume boarding on sat 1 August. Rasberry !!!!!!!!!!!
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
Please who got the message that was sent this night to come for boarding exercise on sunday 8am
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 01, 2015
bolarinnwa:
Please who got the message that was sent this night to come for boarding exercise on sunday 8am
my boarding will be this morning by 8am.
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by talk2yommex2000(m): 8:10am On Aug 01, 2015
Ivygold2:
my boarding will be this morning by 8am.

ur location pls
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
Those who went for boarding exercise today....how was it? pls do share with us your experience
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hello all...how are you guys experiencing the boarding?
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by bidexmimi(f): 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
Interesting tho...but i tire as dey av refused 2 give offer/contract letter undecided
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
bidexmimi:
Interesting tho...but i tire as dey av refused 2 give offer/contract letter undecided
its really disturbing.Waking up daily for a job you have no idea how much you would be paid is not good news.
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 06, 2015
Hello,guess you all have gotten the long awaited contract letter.What have you to say about it?
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by haykaystevens: 8:08am On Aug 06, 2015
The pay is slavery for that amount considering the target... I won't do it
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 06, 2015
The amount is miserably small. But a lot of people will still do it, considering the rate of unemployment
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by bidexmimi(f): 9:44am On Aug 06, 2015
bolarinnwa:
The amount is miserably small. But a lot of people will still do it, considering the rate of unemployment

Pure exploitation, wondering why some people will take that offer with all those conditions.
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by haykaystevens: 10:33am On Aug 06, 2015
Ridiculous..... Aside the training... Noffin else makes sense with the place
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
Simply wack
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by ademi87(m): 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
Can anyone help me with the email address and tell me how you got to hear about the job Coz my friend works dere nd it was 2days after the interview that he got to hear about it..... Please help a brother so as not to miss the next recruitment..... Thanks nd God bless you all
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by ademi87(m): 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
bidexmimi:
This is deir website http://pvti.com.ng/ Although some1 sent me the link to apply on their website, and i got the interview message. But the thing is am not really sure abt them. But u can always check their website to confirm
sorry to bother you with this question but Wats their recruitment mail address and Hw will i know when there is a new opening
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by adekoonlay(m): 12:14am On Sep 10, 2015
haykaystevens:
Ridiculous..... Aside the training... Noffin else makes sense with the place
Plis wat was d location for d job, is it ilorin. Cos I heard they re recruiting for ilorin cos other outsourcing agent too are also claiming theyll be recruiting for ilorin and it will start this month
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by estilo(f): 7:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
bolarinnwa:
Please how much is the pay? A friend of mine is interested in the job. Thanks
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by success10(m): 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
Good day Peeps..
How was ur day?
An advert placement made on radio just now with PVTI recruitment in Ilorin, and I have gone tru the posts here with applicants experiences with PVTI recruitment process...
Pls, can someone details us [prospective applicants] on what to expect in the interview, training, boarding, appointment netpay and other things to know about the company?.
I just applied on their portal now.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by bidexmimi(f): 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
Lagos 40k, Ilorin is less dan 40k, tho dey were to increase it after 3 month,

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. / How To Spot Toxic Work Places Before And During A Job Interview / NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.