Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,230 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

PVTI Invitation Message. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PVTI Invitation Message. (16963 Views)

PVTI Invite For Interview / Urgent Help! Did Anybody Get This From PVTI? / Please Help, Just Got This From PVTI. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 16, 2015
CassaBooBoo:
Am also there already!!! Yeah alight @ Ajah, lastbstop, den take a cab 150 to awoyaya...tell d cab man that u going 2 Savannah centre..u crossover though when yu alight cos it's @ d oda side of d road...mb yaff finish..see u here!!!*wink#
Good Morning
thanks dear
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 16, 2015
Am there already...I can't see any body to attend to us.
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by Bloomingbud(f): 7:45am On Jul 16, 2015
Am there too. Kai this place far o.
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 16, 2015
Bloomingbud:
Am there too. Kai this place far o.
lol
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
How did the interview go?That place is far oo
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by Emazua1: 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
please, for those who were able to make it over to the location....how was the interview section; is it really for CCR's?
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
Oya you pipu shud cum n gist us ow ur interview went
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ok,i got there few minutes to 10am.Alot of people were already seated for the verification.When it got to my turn,my original credentials were verified and a form was given to be filled.Then the interview proper started.I was asked to talk about myself in 2minutes.Thats was all.
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by POPSDADMA(m): 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ivygold2:
Ok,i got there few minutes to 10am.Alot of people were already seated for the verification.When it got to my turn,my original credentials were verified and a form was given to be filled.Then the interview proper started.I was asked to talk about myself in 2minutes.Thats was all.

is dat d only question u're asked?
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
POPSDADMA:

is dat d only question u're asked?
yes.
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by POPSDADMA(m): 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ivygold2:
yes.

Tanx. I really appreciate. but do they say if there ll b any interview again or nt? and wat if d person is speakin more than 2mins, will he b cut short?
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
POPSDADMA:

Tanx. I really appreciate. but do they say if there ll b any interview again or nt? and wat if d person is speakin more than 2mins, will he b cut short?
they only promised to get back to us.The guy who was interviewed alongside with me was probably talking too much so the man kept asking him questions from what he said.
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by POPSDADMA(m): 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ivygold2:
they only promised to get back to us.The guy who was interviewed alongside with me was probably talking too much so the man kept asking him questions from what he said.

Kk. I'm Sowi if my question is much. it's just dat I also av an interview wit them nxt week. I just wanna get som clue. But hope u're nt asked if u av any Intel there?
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
POPSDADMA:

Kk. I'm Sowi if my question is much. it's just dat I also av an interview wit them nxt week. I just wanna get som clue. But hope u're nt asked if u av any Intel there?
No problem,your questions are in order.Wishing you luck at your interview.I was not asked and dont know if others were asked.
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by POPSDADMA(m): 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ivygold2:
No problem,your questions are in order.Wishing you luck at your interview.I was not asked and dont know if others were asked.
Tanx. I really appreciate all ur response.
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
POPSDADMA:

Tanx. I really appreciate all ur response.
welcome.
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by ineco(m): 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
hello everyone here,has anybody been contacted since last week after the interview because was told latest dis Wednesday,we should be expecting msg ? thanks
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
ineco:
hello everyone here,has anybody been contacted since last week after the interview because was told latest dis Wednesday,we should be expecting msg ? thanks
not yet.
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by ineco(m): 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
owk
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by POPSDADMA(m): 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
I had my interview on Tue and I got a msg 2day asking me 2 resume on Monday @ their office for training. Anyone wit me on this?
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by ineco(m): 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
yh.i got the msg askn me 2 resume training.l by Monday at igando oloja
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
I got the message to resume training too. But am kinda skeptical abt this job. I hope the pay won't be small cos this job selection process really looks easy.
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by ineco(m): 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
tot as much ooo
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
Got the same message ooo.
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
Please who knows what the pay is like? I don't want to go for the 3wks training and now find out the pay is meagre. Pls anyone with the info
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by bidexmimi(f): 9:43am On Jul 23, 2015
No 1 seem 2 understand wat dis training is about....any body with useful info suld tell us. The recruitment process looks 2 easy or could it possibly be a temporary job...
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
bidexmimi:
No 1 seem 2 understand wat dis training is about....any body with useful info suld tell us. The recruitment process looks 2 easy or could it possibly be a temporary job...
it maybe.
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by POPSDADMA(m): 8:35am On Jul 27, 2015
Is any1 @ d centre yet?
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 27, 2015
POPSDADMA:
Is any1 @ d centre yet?
yea,am there.
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by POPSDADMA(m): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2015
Ivygold2:
yea,am there.
Are u in d strawberry class?
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 28, 2015
POPSDADMA:

Are u in d strawberry class?
no.
Re: PVTI Invitation Message. by kkoncept(f): 11:22am On Jul 28, 2015
tolusan:

Though I will not discourage you from travelling; I highly suspect a scam here. It may be one of this marketing jobs ( no disrespect for hard working marketers) or other sundry scams.
First, there is no detail as to the company recruiting save for "PVTI", whatever that means.
Second, the time between the invite and the interview is so short, the trick is to ambush you with the invite and not give you an opportunity to thoroughly do your background check.
Third, from my knowledge of Lagos, the location (Awoyaya) is not exactly a commercial area (I may be wrong though) more so, the use of an event centre is highly suspicious, I expect that they would conduct the interview at their place of business except of course the event centre is their place of business...

These are my thoughts, based on this I have advised my younger sister not to go for the interview....
All the best

I was trained for mtn call center job in dat same event centre, it is not a scam, and d location is of the online centre is not in d event centre, u should av allowed your sister

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Spot Toxic Work Places Before And During A Job Interview / Apply For A Training In Oil And Gas Drilling, From Nddc / Is It Worth It? Is This Advisable ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.