Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Google Adsense In Dollar instead of Naira? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense In Dollar instead of Naira? (914 Views)

Why You Should Use HTTPS Instead Of HTTP On Your Website / Is Nigeria Adsense Paid In Dollar Or Naira? / Google Adsense Now Bans Specific Blog Pages Instead Of Sites - 2017 New Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense In Dollar instead of Naira? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 15, 2015
With the uncontrollable fall of Naira to Dollar in local exchange as a result of rise in demand of dollars and the scarcity in exchange market, I think it will be no brainier to request Google to pay you on dollar bill instead of Naira by changing your naira account to that of dollar in payment panel of Adsense.
The reason is simple, if Google is to pay you, they will pay the official exchange equivalent which is 199 for 1 dollar so I think it's better they send the payment on dollar so I can go to the local exchange market and exchange it for 245 instead of the 199. You can see the 'profit' of over N45/dollar, multiply it by 1000 or more and you will understand me.
What do you guys think about this?
Re: Google Adsense In Dollar instead of Naira? by feldido(m): 9:26am On Jul 15, 2015
Long throat

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense In Dollar instead of Naira? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 15, 2015
feldido:
Long throat
LOL smiley. Don't tell me the same thought has not crossed your mind.
Re: Google Adsense In Dollar instead of Naira? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
So u go shop with $ for 9ja?

Re: Google Adsense In Dollar instead of Naira? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
modestbrowser:
So u go shop with $ for 9ja?

No, exchange the dollar locally for the Naira equivalent with a greater value of 245 instead of 199.
$0.38 seems great and CTR of 1.38% seems good.
Which niche are you on?
Nice stats there.
Re: Google Adsense In Dollar instead of Naira? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
JN1:

No, exchange the dollar locally for the Naira equivalent with a greater value of 245 instead of 199.
Which niche are you on?
Nice stats there.

Tech/entertainment

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense In Dollar instead of Naira? by Hazardd(m): 8:25am On Jul 25, 2015
JN1:

Which niche are you on?
Nice stats there.
which host do you use in hosting your site and how much is it, waiting for your reply
Re: Google Adsense In Dollar instead of Naira? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2015
Hazardd:

which host do you use in hosting your site and how much is it, waiting for your reply
Which one? Most of my websites are running on cloud VPS except http://universityng.com which hosted on http://trudigits.com.
Thanks.
Re: Google Adsense In Dollar instead of Naira? by Hazardd(m): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2015
JN1:

Which one? Most of my websites are running on cloud VPS except http://universityng.com which hosted on http://trudigits.com.
Thanks.
okay, am talking about sajforum, is clould vps the best to host a website? How much do they charge? Still looking forward to your reply
Re: Google Adsense In Dollar instead of Naira? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 25, 2015
Hazardd:
okay, am talking about sajforum, is clould vps the best to host a website? How much do they charge? Still looking forward to your reply
<modified>

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Design My Website / Can One Buikd A Site Like Aliexpress With Magento / Adquet Ads Not Showing On My Blog..help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.