Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Music Review For The First Half Of The Year - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Review For The First Half Of The Year (442 Views)

A Music Review On Drake's One Dance Remix Featuring Justin Bieber / Music Review: To A Poet, This Is What Olamide’s Shakiti Bobo Means / Rate The New Song "OMG" ( Free Me ) By P-square (music Review) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music Review For The First Half Of The Year by hayorzzyzx(m): 9:26am On Jul 15, 2015
There have been great sounds coming out of the Nigerian music industry,since the beginning of the year there has been drastic improvement in the quality of music,and more stars has risen.
These is a combined list of music released in the Nigeria music Industry first half quarter of the year.
1.Olamide : Melo Melo
2.Olamide : Shakiti Bobo
3.Wizkid : Ojuelegba ft skepta,drake
4.Davido : Fans mi ft Meek Mill
5.Psquare Ft Dave Scott
6.LiL Kesh : Gbese
7.Timaya : Sanko
8 Praiz : Sisi ft Wizkid
9.Ice Prince : Marry you
10.Mavin ; Looku Looku
11.Korede Bello ; Godwin
12.Reekado Bakns : Katapot
13. Di'ja : Aww
14.Wande Coal : Baby Hello
15.Flavour : Golibe
16.Skales ; Ijo Ayo
17. Kiss Daniel : Laye
18 .Patoranking ;My woman,my everything
19.Seyi shay : Jangilova
20.Yemi Alade : Tangerine
21.Cynthia Morgan : German juice
22.Vector: King Kong Remix
23.Eva : War Coming
24:MI : Bad Belle
25.Lil Kesh : Shoki
26.Waje :Coco Baby
27.Omawumi : Megbele
28.Orezi : Shuperu
29.Dbanj : ExtraOrdinary
30.Tubaba : Dance Go ft Wizkid
(Randomly picked,you can Add yours)

As for me my best is the King kong Remx and Shakiti bobo...Pick urs grin grin grin grin
Cc :Lalasticlala,Airforce1,Ishilove
Re: Music Review For The First Half Of The Year by feldido(m): 9:28am On Jul 15, 2015
Not bad
Re: Music Review For The First Half Of The Year by demmy0325(m): 9:28am On Jul 15, 2015
Who send U.. undecided..
Re: Music Review For The First Half Of The Year by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 15, 2015
ok
Re: Music Review For The First Half Of The Year by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 15, 2015
undecided
Re: Music Review For The First Half Of The Year by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 15, 2015
My fave is praiz ft wizkid(my boo) in SISI.

This song has this sound that's diff from what u hear everyday.

And I think I'm in love with praiz
Re: Music Review For The First Half Of The Year by viceldo(m): 9:40am On Jul 15, 2015
u try
Re: Music Review For The First Half Of The Year by viceldo(m): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2015
I love that praiz sisi ft wiz
Re: Music Review For The First Half Of The Year by SandraDiOku(f): 9:49am On Jul 15, 2015
mebgele 2015 realy? undecided
Re: Music Review For The First Half Of The Year by hatux: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2015
Cynthia morgan - Simati niya *love this song*
Darey art alade - Pray for me
Timi dakolo - Wish me well
Reminisce - Skilashi
Skuki - Peteru
Vector - Redefined
Vector - W.I.V*the comeback*smiley
Re: Music Review For The First Half Of The Year by SandraDiOku(f): 11:17am On Jul 15, 2015
kcee-turn by turn Kiss daniel-laye Olamide-Bobo Iyanya-oreo and applaudise Dbanj ft akon-feeling d niqa. dija-awwww Asa-Eyo Sound sultan ft patorankin-dem laugh
I swear dz jamz have terorisd my earz die

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Power (remix) – Frank Edwards Ft Giljoe, Nkay & Nolly / Nehe - I Believe (@nehemiahn1, @gospelboiz) / The Peanuts Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.