Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa (50098 Views)

Ics Talent Bank 1.0- Biggest Job Fair In Africa? / Ics Talent Bank Test/intetview Invitation / ICS VACANCIES: Porter Role And Sales Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by corperscorner: 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
georgee:
I have 5yrs banking experience and currently working in a bank. Wanna change bank (I am a full staff ooo). Do i need this Job fair stuff?

They will reduce you to a contract staff and take 55% of your salary? Do you need this kinda stuff?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by LordTrezy(m): 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
katiemadubiko:
[size=25pt]Yeye Pipu.....
They will end up taking 55% of your salary when the time comes.
Continue..........Maaad Pipu[/size]
how sure are you about this?? Cos I'm in the documentation stage already.

1 Like

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by LordTrezy(m): 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2015
corperscorner:

They will reduce you to a contract staff and take 55% of your salary? Do you need this kinda stuff?
How sure are you about this bro?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by georgee(m): 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
corperscorner:

Lai lai..No be me and them..Na run i dey so
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by youdontknowme: 10:21am On Jul 22, 2015
georgee:
. Lai lai..No be me and them..Na run i dey so
Lmao. You better
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by benedima1990(m): 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
ICSLimited:
Registration is still on for the ICS Talent Bank; Africa's Biggest Job Fair. Do you possess the right skills and qualifications to get you hired by employers of leading companies and multi-nationals?
To REGISTER,>> CLICK HERE
SHARE this with family & friends. ‪#‎ICSTalentBank‬ ‪#‎ICSLimited‬

Plz, wat are the chances of applicants who av done the test and interview and have been selected to participate in the ICS Talent Bank 1.0 Expo scheduled to hold in October 2015 of getting hired
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 8:40am On Jul 23, 2015
benedima1990:

Plz, wat are the chances of applicants who av done the test and interview and have been selected to participate in the ICS Talent Bank 1.0 Expo scheduled to hold in October 2015 of getting hired
Dear,
You stand a very high chance of being selected by one of the 50 leading brands in Nigeria. This is a Job Fair with a difference where profiled candidates (based on qualifications, skills, experience, best fit roles etc.) are presented to Top Brands. Offers have already been received from these top brands and we are simply presenting them with the best candidates the Nigerian labour market can offer.
Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Taiwoaremu: 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
What is the age requirement the talent hunt
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Dudecollins(m): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
ICSLimited:
Dear,
You stand a very high chance of being selected by one of the 50 leading brands in Nigeria. This is a Job Fair with a difference where profiled candidates (based on qualifications, skills, experience, best fit roles etc.) are presented to Top Brands. Offers have already been received from these top brands and we are simply presenting them with the best candidates the Nigerian labour market can offer.
Thank you.
I just got an invite for the pre-selection assessment holding tomorrow. I have National Diploma and I just finished my B.Sc. (yet to serve). I just want to know if I can present my B.Sc. for now. I have "To Whom It May Concern" stating the class of degree I graduated with.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ajasa4link: 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dudecollins:

I just got an invite for the pre-selection assessment holding tomorrow. I have National Diploma and I just finished my B.Sc. (yet to serve). I just want to know if I can present my B.Sc. for now. I have "To Whom It May Concern" stating the class of degree I graduated with.
Its advisable u go with the "to whom" and the ND result to be on the safer side....
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ajasa4link: 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
@ICSLimited please how long does it take for employment to come after submitting the filled guarantors form and employment form?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by OKUSgly(m): 7:06am On Jul 24, 2015
MASSIVE RECRUITMENT!
Hello, you have been shortlisted for a pre-selection assessment for ICS Talent Bank: The biggest job fair in Africa. An opportunity to be recruited by one of the top 50 companies in Nigeria - Venue: ICS office, 6 Olusoji Idowu Street off Association Avenue Obanikoro bus stop Ilupeju Lagos by 8am on Friday 24th July, 2015. Kindly come with original copies of: WAEC result, Birth Certificate, FSLC, BSC and/or HND and/or OND result(s), NYSC certificate, means of Identification, a passport photograph on white background & your updated CV. Note that you will not be allowed beyond 8:30am. Please come dressed in suit. Thank you
Please sir, sequel to the above notification, I plead for a reschedule of my interview date to able me prepare myself. I am currently residing in Delta state and I received this notification on 23rd of July 2015 which I think is too prompt.
I will be glade for your kind consideration.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2015
ajasa4link:
@ICSLimited please how long does it take for employment to come after submitting the filled guarantors form and employment form?
Dear,
As soon as there is a vacancy matching your qualification, skills and experience on our portal.
Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 11:38am On Jul 24, 2015
OKUSgly:
MASSIVE RECRUITMENT!
Hello, you have been shortlisted for a pre-selection assessment for ICS Talent Bank: The biggest job fair in Africa. An opportunity to be recruited by one of the top 50 companies in Nigeria - Venue: ICS office, 6 Olusoji Idowu Street off Association Avenue Obanikoro bus stop Ilupeju Lagos by 8am on Friday 24th July, 2015. Kindly come with original copies of: WAEC result, Birth Certificate, FSLC, BSC and/or HND and/or OND result(s), NYSC certificate, means of Identification, a passport photograph on white background & your updated CV. Note that you will not be allowed beyond 8:30am. Please come dressed in suit. Thank you
Please sir, sequel to the above notification, I plead for a reschedule of my interview date to able me prepare myself. I am currently residing in Delta state and I received this notification on 23rd of July 2015 which I think is too prompt.
I will be glade for your kind consideration.
Dear,
Thank you for getting in touch with ICS Limited. Yes. You can reschedule your interview for a later date not more than 4 days. Please note that you were invited to Lagos because you chose Lagos as your preferred location on our portal. Kindly change your preferred location to Delta state if you would like to have your Test and Screening at Asaba. Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by abimcdssi: 11:49am On Jul 24, 2015
[quote author=ICSLimited post=36220749][/quote]
Hello,
I have tried applying for the talent bank several times but it keeps saying 'application could not be submitted' 'please fill relevant parts of the form'. I have filled the forms to the best of my knowledge. What could be wrong?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by daniella04: 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
ICSLimited:
Dear,
Thank you for getting in touch with ICS Limited. Yes. You can reschedule your interview for a later date not more than 4 days. Please note that you were invited to Lagos because you chose Lagos as your preferred location on our portal. Kindly change your preferred location to Delta state if you would like to have your Test and Screening at Asaba. Thank you.
I have filled the application but yet to get any invite did mine since Monday
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Punck4real(f): 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
@icslimited. My test and interview was suppose to hold on d 9th of dis month but my statement of result was rejected and I got to whom which I already show d staff and I was told I will be reschedule. I have tweet about it and I was told soon till date no message from icsl. Thank u
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
Punck4real:
@icslimited. My test and interview was suppose to hold on d 9th of dis month but my statement of result was rejected and I got to whom which I already show d staff and I was told I will be reschedule. I have tweet about it and I was told soon till date no message from icsl. Thank u
Dear,
Kindly send us a Direct Message on either Twitter or Facebook with your Full Name, Phone Number and Unique Code.
Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
daniella04:
I have filled the application but yet to get any invite did mine since Monday
Dear,
You will be shortlisted for the next week. Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by omofunky(f): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
I have also filled the form but yet 2 get d invite since last 2wks
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Rilwayne001: 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
Got the invite without filling any form. I guess that was as a result of having my information on their site.

I'll give it a try.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by oluezekiel(m): 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
katiemadubiko:
[size=25pt]Yeye Pipu.....

They will end up taking 55% of your salary when the time comes.

Continue..........Maaad Pipu[/size]

I've been expecting a comment of this nature......
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Rilwayne001: 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
ICSLimited:
Dear,
Kindly send us a Direct Message on either Twitter or Facebook with your Full Name, Phone Number and Unique Code.
Thank you.

What are we to expect? Is it just going to be verification of credentials alone and nothing else?

Also, what is the dress code?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Danbam(m): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
hmmm......i smell another push cv "scam"

1 Like

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by rildwanullahi(m): 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
ICSLimited:
Dear,
You will be shortlisted for the next week. Thank you.
you didn't answer the guy that asked about 55% deductions kindly respond, cos I expect that is on the high side
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by donigspain(m): 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
rildwanullahi:
you didn't answer the guy that asked about 55% deductions kindly respond, cos I expect that is on the high side
I don't think the guy asked a question rather he threw negatives tantrums on the thread. Such persons are better ignored.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

What are we to expect? Is it just going to be verification of credentials alone and nothing else?

Also, what is the dress code?
Dear,
New candidates will pass through our normal recruitment process which involve Verification, Computer Based Test, Verbal Screening/interview and, if they passed, then documentation and SHL profiling (which provides an insight to the role/career which is most suited to the candidate). The profiles of successful talents will be forwarded to the Top Brands/Companies who have already indicated interest in hiring the top talents into various positions in their firms.
Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dear All,

ICS Limited is a professionally run organisation which maintains very high ethical standards. The company DOES NOT in any way deduct from employees remunerations. Outsourcing is about the provision of services to organisations who ordinarily would have handled the outsourced functions internally but rather decided to outsource in order to focus on their core competencies/functions or business. Our services are therefore primarily to the Client and we charge the Client a Professional Fee/Management Fee for the service we render to them.

We have been in business for twenty years rendering services to the most trusted brands in Nigeria because we have integrity. Our employees are given Offer of Employment Letters which detail the Gross remunerations of the concerned staff, and this is strictly adhered to. We also deliberately domicile the salary accounts of our employees working in the Banks with the respective Banks they are posted to, so as to allow for transparency. This gives the Bank the privilege to check if we short change the employees. We are proud to say that we have NEVER been found wanting.

For the records, we have been awarded by various regulatory bodies including LIRS and TETFUND for our rigorous compliance with statutory remittances. ICS Limited remains the only Outsourcing Company that has gotten such awards.

We are not unaware of the sharp practices of Recruitment Charlatans out there, who charge to provide nonexistent jobs to undiscerning job seekers, some of them also demand that you split your first salary with them and other forms of professional malfeasances. We condemn these practises in its totality. They are unprofessional and criminal. ICS Ltd will never engage in such. Our recruitment is entirely free to the applicants and we do not have need to deduct your salary when you get the job because we are paid professional fees by the clients we provide our outsourcing services to.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Dudecollins(m): 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Punck4real:
I'm sorry for asking this question.... Have u started/completed your NYSC yet?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by chyna4luv: 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
donigspain:
I don't think the guy asked a question rather he threw negatives tantrums on the thread. Such persons are better ignored.

@donigspain what the guy said regarding the deductions is true. Though, you will get the job if you meet all the requirements and pass their client's interview.

@ALL Please if you know that you don't want to work as a contract staff and would not want to be molested by a full staff(colleague) in the bank or wherever they place you, then, I would advise you stay back. I am talking from my own experience. Those full staffs that you had same qualification(BSC OR HND) with, will surely molest and downcast you(You will turn to errand boy and girl). Your duties will be more than theirs with poor pay, while, theirs will be good pay, other benefits and less responsibilities.
But, if you can bear it, then go for the job. I can never apply for job through outsourcing firms again.

GOOD LUCK!

1 Like

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Punck4real(f): 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dudecollins:

I'm sorry for asking this question.... Have u started/completed your NYSC yet?
Yes. Batch B.
chyna4luv:

@donigspain what the guy said regarding the deductions is true. Though, you will get the job if you meet all the requirements and pass their client's interview.
@ALL Please if you know that you don't want to work as a contract staff and would not want to be molested by a full staff(colleague) in the bank or wherever they place you, then, I would advise you stay back. I am talking from my own experience. Those full staffs that you had same qualification(BSC OR HND) with, will surely molest and downcast you(You will turn to errand boy and girl). Your duties will be more than theirs with poor pay, while, theirs will be good pay, other benefits and less responsibilities.
But, if you can bear it, then go for the job. I can never apply for job through outsourcing firms again.
GOOD LUCK!
Most banks will nt take hnd as full staff. because of discrimination. Do u know any bank that accept Hnd pls
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by rildwanullahi(m): 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
donigspain:
so is it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Construction Companies To Work For. / The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 / Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.