Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa (50074 Views)

Ics Talent Bank 1.0- Biggest Job Fair In Africa? / Ics Talent Bank Test/intetview Invitation / ICS VACANCIES: Porter Role And Sales Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by otimize(m): 9:16am On Jul 31, 2015
Has anyone been able to reschedule successfully?

1 Like

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by phiszo(m): 11:34am On Jul 31, 2015
ICSLimited:
Dear,
Your details have been received. We are working on rescheduling you. Thank you.
i got a test invite from ICSL abuja. even though i just registered on the site without applying for the talent bank stuff. is the invite for real?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by raod(f): 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
@ICSLimited, i'v applied for the talent fair, i even have the unique number and i'v not gotten any notification for a test.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
phiszo:

i got a test invite from ICSL abuja. even though i just registered on the site without applying for the talent bank stuff. is the invite for real?
Yes please. Honour the invite. Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
raod:
@ICSLimited, i'v applied for the talent fair, i even have the unique number and i'v not gotten any notification for a test.
Dear,
You will be invited for the assessment soon. It's done in batches. Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by poundlander: 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
Dear ICS, I have uploaded my details and applied for the Talent program. However, I am yet to receive schedule/invite for interview/certificate verification.do you send the invite via text message or email? Is there need to re-apply for the program?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by hasdan(m): 11:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
I tried to apply for the fair but it keep tellin me dat an error occurred. pls help...
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by dives(m): 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
I have registered in your website and i have been sent my unique number code however when I tried cliccking the apply for bank talent 1.0 it told me sorry you do not meet the requirements. Please what are the requirements that i do not have? Can't a 2:2 graduate apply? And please what is the maximum age limit?

cc ICSLimited
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
Dear ICSL,
I do not have a first school leaving certificate, can I still attend the recruitment process?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by stanley102(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
ICSLimited:
Dear,
You will be invited for the assessment soon. It's done in batches. Thank you.

Please, I would like to be clarified on some
issues:
(a) I got an invite for a pre-selection assessment
for the talent bank fair but I don't wish to be part
of the fair (I would prefer being screened/
interviewed for your regular job recruitments)
Should I honor the invitation or wait for another?
(b) Do ICSL have a screening center anywhere in
Imo or Enugu state?
(c) FSLC is one of the requirements, mine is not
handy and schools are on holidays, will I be
allowed to sit for the test without it?
(d) I have no discharge certificate (yet) as I will
be completing National Service by October, am I
eligible to sit for the test?
(e) If I decide to reschedule the test what step(s)
are required and how soon will I be re-invited?
Expecting your prompt response.
Regards.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
stanley102:

Please, I would like to be clarified on some
issues:
(a) I got an invite for a pre-selection assessment
for the talent bank fair but I don't wish to be part
of the fair (I would prefer being screened/
interviewed for your regular job recruitments)
Should I honor the invitation or wait for another?
(b) Do ICSL have a screening center anywhere in
Imo or Enugu state?
(c) FSLC is one of the requirements, mine is not
handy and schools are on holidays, will I be
allowed to sit for the test without it?
(d) I have no discharge certificate (yet) as I will
be completing National Service by October, am I
eligible to sit for the test?
(e) If I decide to reschedule the test what step(s)
are required and how soon will I be re-invited?
Expecting your prompt response.
Regards.
Dear,
Thank you for contacting ICS Limited. Since you are yet to complete your NYSC kindly ignore the message. Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by stanley102(m): 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
ICSLimited:
Dear,
Thank you for contacting ICS Limited. Since you are yet to complete your NYSC kindly ignore the message. Thank you.

Thank you for the response. However, the questions I asked were gathered from different candidates (without access to Nairaland) I would appreciate if you'll treat each independently.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
stanley102:

Thank you for the response. However, the questions I asked were gathered from different candidates (without access to Nairaland) I would appreciate if you'll treat each independently.
Dear,
1. Yes. You should honour the invite and state your intention when you get into the interview room (during introduction).
2. The nearest centers are Port Harcourt (19 Ohaeto Street, By CFC Bus Stop, D/Line, Port Harcourt. Phone: 08052596444, 08113975329) and Asaba (30 DLA Road, Besides NIIT Building, Asaba, Delta State. Phone: 08053799257)
3. No. You will not be allowed.
4. No. You are not eligible.
5. You'll need to provide your details (Full Name, Phone Number and/or Unique Code) to any of our Twitter or Facebook pages.
Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by topeoyejide: 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
[quote author=stanley102 post=36566122]

Am to come to ibadan by 8am, pls can venue changed , I am in lagos, there is no way I will get to ibadan before 8am. Favourable consideration please.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by oseme4u2: 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
Pls @ICS limited kindly clearify this information: Do u people carryout recruitment for B.Sc or B.tech graduate. I am asking so that I won't risk myself travelling for the test/Interview slated for 5th august, 2015 in Asaba.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by abnavigator: 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hello ICS LTD,

I received an invite for the pre-selection assessment at Ilupeju, Lagos today 3/8/15.
Unfortunately, I won't be available on 5/8/15 as scheduled.

Can I reschedule? If so, how can I go about it.
Hope to get a feedback soon.

Kind regards...
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by oseme4u2: 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
I received a text message by ICS for a test/interview scheduled on the 5/08/15.Asaba delta state. I want to know if its relative to ICS talent bank scheduled to hold on October?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 10:42am On Aug 04, 2015
oseme4u2:
I received a text message by ICS for a test/interview scheduled on the 5/08/15.Asaba delta state. I want to know if its relative to ICS talent bank scheduled to hold on October?
Yes please.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 10:44am On Aug 04, 2015
abnavigator:
Hello ICS LTD,

I received an invite for the pre-selection assessment at Ilupeju, Lagos today 3/8/15.
Unfortunately, I won't be available on 5/8/15 as scheduled.

Can I reschedule? If so, how can I go about it.
Hope to get a feedback soon.

Kind regards...
Kindly send your Full Name, Phone and Unique Code to any of our Facebook or Twitter pages. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 10:44am On Aug 04, 2015
oseme4u2:
Pls @ICS limited kindly clearify this information: Do u people carryout recruitment for B.Sc or B.tech graduate. I am asking so that I won't risk myself travelling for the test/Interview slated for 5th august, 2015 in Asaba.
Yes. We recruit for ll qualification.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ckuteg(f): 10:48am On Aug 04, 2015
ICSLimited:
Dear,

Hello ICSL...Got the invite as well. I just need to confirm if I can come with my notification of result as my certificate is not yet ready. Meanwhile I have the other documents including my NYSC certificate.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ignis: 10:59am On Aug 04, 2015
Observing. ...
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 11:05am On Aug 04, 2015
ckuteg:

Hello ICSL...Got the invite as well. I just need to confirm if I can come with my notification of result as my certificate is not yet ready. Meanwhile I have the other documents including my NYSC certificate.
Yes please but only if the notification o result is signed by the registrar. Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by sdot281092: 11:27am On Aug 04, 2015
Hello ICL, I also want to reschedule but I don't have a unique code. Pls how do I go about it
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by taiwotosho22(m): 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
ICSLimited:
Yes. We recruit for ll qualification.
I was aked to continue with my documentation last two weeks. I want to confirm maximum number of Clergyman (pastors) I can use as my guarantors. I have atleast two pastors who want to stand as my guarantors. Thanks
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
taiwotosho22:

I was aked to continue with my documentation last two weeks. I want to confirm maximum number of Clergyman (pastors) I can use as my guarantors. I have atleast two pastors who want to stand as my guarantors. Thanks
Only ONE clergy guarantor please.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by sdot281092: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hello ICSL.... I also got the invite but I won't be available tomorrow. I want to reschedule but I don't have a unique code. Please what do I do??
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by aska406: 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
@ICSLimited, please I have two questions to ask.
1) I want to find out whether your company collect any percentage from the monthly salaries of those they recruited?
2.) Those candidates recruited by your organisation, are they considered as full staff or contract staff..?
Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by walex303: 7:44am On Aug 05, 2015
MASSIVE RECRUITMENT!
Hello, you have been shortlisted for a pre-selection assessment for ICS Talent Bank: The biggest job fair in Africa. An opportunity to be recruited by one of the top 50 companies in Nigeria - Venue: ICS office, 6 Olusoji Idowu Street off Association Avenue Obanikoro bus stop Ilupeju Lagos by 8am on wednesday 5th August 2015. Kindly come with original copies of: WAEC result, Birth Certificate, FSLC, BSC and/or HND and/or OND result(s), NYSC certificate, means of Identification, a passport photograph on white background & your updated CV. Note that you will not be allowed beyond 8:30am. Please come dressed in suit. Thank you
Please sir, sequel to the above notification, I plead for a reschedule of my interview date to able me prepare myself.Currently I am not I lagos and I received this notification on 4th august 2015 which I think is too prompt.
I will be glade for your kind consideration.
SALAMI IBRAHIM ADEWALE
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by walex303: 7:45am On Aug 05, 2015
MASSIVE RECRUITMENT!
Hello, you have been shortlisted for a pre-selection assessment for ICS Talent Bank: The biggest job fair in Africa. An opportunity to be recruited by one of the top 50 companies in Nigeria - Venue: ICS office, 6 Olusoji Idowu Street off Association Avenue Obanikoro bus stop Ilupeju Lagos by 8am on wednesday 5th August 2015. Kindly come with original copies of: WAEC result, Birth Certificate, FSLC, BSC and/or HND and/or OND result(s), NYSC certificate, means of Identification, a passport photograph on white background & your updated CV. Note that you will not be allowed beyond 8:30am. Please come dressed in suit. Thank you
Please sir, sequel to the above notification, I plead for a reschedule of my interview date to able me prepare myself.Currently I am not in lagos and I received this notification on 4th august 2015 which I think is too prompt.
I will be glade for your kind consideration.
SALAMI IBRAHIM ADEWALE
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by walex303: 8:03am On Aug 05, 2015
Good morning,
I'm salami Ibrahim,I was among d group that went for a chat at access bank damole on 13th of April 2014.I didn't get any mail if the chat
was successful or not, but some set of ppl were invited for d induction.pls I just got an invitation for pre selection for the talent bank and I want to reschedule the date.
Pls do I need to do another documentation?
. thanks
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
aska406:
@ICSLimited, please I have two questions to ask.
1) I want to find out whether your company collect any percentage from the monthly salaries of those they recruited?
2.) Those candidates recruited by your organisation, are they considered as full staff or contract staff..?
Thank you.
Dear,

ICS Limited is a professionally run organisation which maintains very high ethical standards. The company DOES NOT in any way deduct from employees remunerations. Outsourcing is about the provision of services to organisations who ordinarily would have handled the outsourced functions internally but rather decided to outsource in order to focus on their core competencies/functions or business. Our services are therefore primarily to the Client and we charge the Client a Professional Fee/Management Fee for the service we render to them.

We have been in business for twenty years rendering services to the most trusted brands in Nigeria because we have integrity. Our employees are given Offer of Employment Letters which detail the Gross remunerations of the concerned staff, and this is strictly adhered to. We also deliberately domicile the salary accounts of our employees working in the Banks with the respective Banks they are posted to, so as to allow for transparency. This gives the Bank the privilege to check if we short change the employees. We are proud to say that we have NEVER been found wanting.

For the records, we have been awarded by various regulatory bodies including LIRS and TETFUND for our rigorous compliance with statutory remittances. ICS Limited remains the only Outsourcing Company that has gotten such awards.

We are not unaware of the sharp practices of Recruitment Charlatans out there, who charge to provide nonexistent jobs to undiscerning job seekers, some of them also demand that you split your first salary with them and other forms of professional malfeasances. We condemn these practises in its totality. They are unprofessional and criminal. ICS Ltd will never engage in such. Our recruitment is entirely free to the applicants and we do not have need to deduct your salary when you get the job because we are paid professional fees by the clients we provide our outsourcing services to.

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Construction Companies To Work For. / The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 / Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.