Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Trouble 2 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Trouble 2 (598 Views)

Wen U Don 2much Luk 4 God Trouble / Hilarious Definition Of TROUBLE¡¡ / (PHOTO) Doctors Handwriting Can Truly Get One Into Trouble! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trouble 2 by Hysaac(m): 10:23am On Jul 15, 2015
grin hey guys..I need ur help..I saw a beautiful lady staring at me in a club one bright afternoon....I was na feeling lyk kiss.....as I stood up 2 approch d lady she started frowning..I didn't mind sha....I was so surprised wen she came 2 me nd said she needs a guy..I stood up immmediately nd said am available....she took me 2 her house and told me she'll pay 50thousnd dollars if I can die 4 her....I was annoyed so I started shouting at her...she started crying..she stormed out of her house with tears in her face..I pitied her nd I started blaming myself...dat evil spirit in me na started pursueing her..I wanted 2 see where she was running too.....lo nd behold..I sw her at d middle of d road(lagos-ibadan express way)..my wisdom quickly told me dat she wnted 2 commit suicide...a truck ws runnin wit full speed 2 crush her..I quickly fly lyk jet li nd pushed her.....dt's d last tin I remember....the nxt tin I saw ws dat ..I was at home nd I was tking God cuz I saved a person's lyf.....guys d problem is..av been in my parlour wit my family watchin T.V nd yet they are still luking 4 me..they cooked evry1 food xcept mine..am shouting at them buh they can't hear...am even touching them buh they dnt knw...is dat am nw invisible or wt do u tink....grin
Re: Trouble 2 by donholy28(m): 10:25am On Jul 15, 2015
RIP... u don die be dat and na to chop ur rice be next
Re: Trouble 2 by marshalcarter: 10:28am On Jul 15, 2015
How cum do you typ with ur phn abi na 9ja film you dey actcos na only 9ja spirit dey drink water...dey look road b4 dem cross...dey typ with electronic device wen dem no fit touch ordinary skin

#sips weed#

1 Like

Re: Trouble 2 by MzOnajin1(f): 10:30am On Jul 15, 2015
RIP bro
Re: Trouble 2 by Hysaac(m): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2015
marshalcarter:
How cum do you typ with ur phn abi na 9ja film you dey actcos na only 9ja spirit dey drink water...dey look road b4 dem cross...dey typ with electronic device wen dm no fit touch ordinary skin

I can see u're really high on pipe weedgrin....u wnt 2 knw hw I typed wit my fone...well it's d lord's doing grin

#sips weed#
Re: Trouble 2 by Hysaac(m): 10:44am On Jul 15, 2015
MzOnajin1:
RIP bro
same 2 u dude tongue
Re: Trouble 2 by coolebux(m): 10:58am On Jul 15, 2015
Good night and rest in the Lord... . Amen cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Hilarious Pix..... / New Joker Group On Whatsapp Good For You / The Journey Of An Insane Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.