Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School (64711 Views)

Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! / These Ladies Recreated The Picture They Took In 2006 While In Secondary School / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School by funstufz: 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
franzis:
grin grin grin grin

Goners are the daysssssssss grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School by harry509: 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School by tpiadotcom: 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
franzis:
grin grin grin grin

does web designing or IT always involve living in the past?

I wonder why though.

Re: PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School by dayojags10(m): 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
certificate of u as d head boy or u are a big liar! cheesy
you think m gon leave abeokuta just to go back to lagos to prove yu ryt?,yu a joke.
Re: PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School by crackhouse(m): 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
Which people did this? I didn't see such a thing in my sec sch days.
Re: PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School by JoshGiantfeet(m): 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Neva

Ironed my shirt

Until my uni

Days and am a fvckn web designer and developer

What about that?

SMH!!! This one does not know joke..chai! Tomorrow now you will say PMB is a dullard. Okay o! Continue.
Re: PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School by tpiadotcom: 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
oh wow

Re: PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
franzis:
grin grin grin grin

I did it back in 1991 UNTIL 1995.

Peace man.
Re: PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School by Phatbutty: 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
oppybouy:
Chai! My gator that year ehn? I fit use am sharpen pencil.... grin
. Haba,, y e no con dy tear ur body
Re: PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School by kenoz(m): 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
This makes me to remember my secondary school bosom friend ( of blessed memory ). He was the one that used to iron his school uniform like that then, and later instigated me too, to be ironing my uniform like that.

And I can't forget how we used to get the beating of our life for ironing our uniform like that.
Re: PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
dayojags10:
you think m gon leave abeokuta just to go back to lagos to prove yu ryt?,yu a joke.
cheesy
Re: PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School by CzarChris(m): 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
This pics brings back fun memories. grin
Re: PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School by Nairaforall: 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
Yes i remember them. Speaking of web developers i guess Nigeria is going 2.0 on whatsapp. Have you got one of this digital torch being passed

"Nigerian independence day would be celebrated in style this year. Since we have a new administration in office. A Nigerian app has been created to be passed as a digital torch to every single Nigerian living in the motherland and abroad and to all their well wishers. It is your duty to send this to everyone you know to meet our goal of no Nigerian left behind before the independence day parade. This includes all the kids at school.
O ya! give yourself 10 gbozas for being a true Nigerian
Send it to everyone you know and download the Nigerian Pride app here.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.toyzquotes.nigerianpride&hl=en

If someone sends this back to you it means naija recognize naija be that!! tongue
Re: PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School by ladygudhead(f): 11:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
hahahahaaa.I did it die then.copied it from my girlfriend toyin. she taught me actually.
Re: PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School by donsuppy: 11:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
action takers are money makers. visit this link and say goodbye to zero bank balance

http://www.donneyinfo.com/optin.html
Re: PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School by ladygudhead(f): 11:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
oppybouy:
Chai! My gator that year ehn? I fit use am sharpen pencil.... grin
lol.vry funny
Re: PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School by ladygudhead(f): 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
sonofspada:
Lol
Don't mind dem.na so stinginess n wickedness dey take start.
some will even tell u ' no o my mother will beat me if I do'. as if the mama dey count d leaves of their notes.mitshww!!!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School by oluwabunmilola(f): 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
dguizman:
Chai,ACMC days...my shir really suffered.
cheesy[color=#006600][/color]ACMC??what set ?
Re: PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School by ladygudhead(f): 11:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
[quote author=flywheelz post=35902943]Ppl Be like d gator on my shirt cld slit sm ones throat where as dey never ironed their sch uniforms and hardly wash them.... There is God in everytn u do ooo. [/quote

buaaaahahahaaaa! grin[quote author=flywheelz post=35902943]Ppl Be like d gator on my shirt cld slit sm ones throat where as dey never ironed their sch uniforms and hardly wash them.... There is God in everytn u do ooo. [/quote

buaaaahahahaaaa!
Re: PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School by vizela20(f): 11:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
I tried doing mine sooo many times bt neva got it right.. ;DI tried doing mine sooo many times bt neva got it right..
Re: PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
Annstar:
I did dis

Chai... my shirt really suffered
u must be one of those fine neat girls with shiney white pair of stockings and lovely baggy pant. Right?smiley
Re: PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School by Fola01: 12:01am On Jul 16, 2015
LMAO
Re: PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 16, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Neva

Ironed my shirt

Until my uni

Days and am a fvckn web designer and developer

What about that?

Bro...your profile picture is very disturbing! That GEJ is no longer president does not mean you cannot go on 14years compulsory leave in jail undecided undecided
Re: PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School by Jessevictor(m): 12:51am On Jul 16, 2015
doing it on my shirts since 1....
Re: PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School by nerdfrost(m): 1:15am On Jul 16, 2015
I be the boss then na,na complete web six sides I dey do sef. entering into school and guys be like Michael teach me na
Re: PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School by Larrylarex(m): 4:55am On Jul 16, 2015
Did this stuff back then too. #nostalgic.
BTW, just a tip, it's CREASE not GATOR, gator is a diminutive form of alligator, #won o family rara! LOL
Re: PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School by eromspete(m): 5:24am On Jul 16, 2015
Hahahaha what kind of child/man is this? (your attached photo) grin grin grin grin

olukenzo:
Mostly done by bad boys, dirty raz girls and school bullies. All those that used to fold and put handkerchiefs on their collars undecided

See prototype below...
Re: PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School by deebrain(m): 7:52am On Jul 16, 2015
Ahhhhhh... Remember these things...

grin
Re: PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School by usmanma(m): 9:00am On Jul 16, 2015
lol...I remembered
Re: PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School by Eniqurl(f): 9:02am On Jul 16, 2015
I did it cheesy cheesy
Re: PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School by kayalla(f): 9:15am On Jul 16, 2015
me sef i did am, after i use Robin blue color blue the shirt grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School by dguizman(m): 9:37am On Jul 16, 2015
oluwabunmilola:
cheesy[color=#006600][/color]ACMC??what set ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUU Calls Off Strike: See Funny Pictures / 'Greedy' Nigerian Professors And Their Fat Salaries / Meet Chiamaka Deborah Motilewa, 25-Year-Old Covenant University PhD Holder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.