Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) (48684 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Cuddles His Twin Babies As He Unveils Them Online. Photo / NFF Unveils New Jersey For Super Eagles After Signing Multimillion Naira Deal / NFF Unveils Sunday Oliseh As Super Eagles Coach (First Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by pupsyd: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
O
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
cheesy nice one oliseh give us the world cup
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by Chiefpriest1(m): 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hope he does well
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by Desyree: 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
nice.
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by Burger01(m): 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
Collinsemegreat:
you're from abavo?
What's abavo
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by nerodenero: 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
That greedy Keshi won AFCON for Nigeria. Give him his due respect. I am not his fan either.
gabazin080:
hit like if you think he would outshine greedy keshi

1 Like

Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by lonelydora: 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
I pray he succeeds.
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by wildchild1: 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
Welcome on board sir

In other news,football jerseys available for sale https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available

Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by Wizdray: 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
CR77:
Amen!
I see you lipsrsealed
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by Collinsemegreat(m): 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
Burger01:

What's abavo
oliseh is from delta state... Delta north presizly... He was born in abavo... Diz sme uncleard rumour iz frm my village dat z d dad-ebedei.
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by fkpboss: 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
Sir Oliseh, I will like to remind you that this is Naija so you have to be perfect in executing your profession if not, these very same nairalanders that are applauding you right now will use their very same mouth to hammer you in this very same sport section of this very same forum.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by olapluto(m): 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
CR77:
What is wrong about it if a lady is there
Absolutely nothing wrong with it, as long as she's qualified.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nations cup target
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by abayomimoses: 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
I will advice NFA to bring okocha to technical group and nigerian should pls leave them alone let them fucos their job pls
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by obo389(m): 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
nypomaino:
oliseh is from delta state... Delta north presizly... He was born in abavo... Diz sme uncleard rumour iz frm my village dat z d dad-ebedei.
undecided
and so?wht has it gota do with d aforementioned topic and news?
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by taiocol: 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
CR77:
What is wrong about it if a lady is there
young babe who tought u how to comment on pple view,...plssss tell ur mum i luv her
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by Kx: 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
nypomaino:

Only the guy can say exactly where in Delta he is from.
But I know for sure Abavo abi Oyoko donot bear Oliseh.
Matter of fact, Ika calls God Oseleobua culled from Bini'S Osanobua
It is only ukwani that refers to God as Oliseh short for oliseabiama as others calls Chukuwabiama- Biafra things!

But this is not related to the subject anyways

1 Like

Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by gabazin080(m): 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
nerodenero:
That greedy Keshi won AFCON for Nigeria. Give him his due respect. I am not his fan either.
nobody is disputing the fact that he won AFCON but I stopped liking him when he went ahead and applied for the ivory Coast job when he is still in charge of the Super Eagles and that's why he got sacked
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by GreenUzzy(m): 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
phransix147:
NFF no know say to be Pundit na one thing and to be coach na another thing... Make we see how every go play!
pray for him to succeed rif_raf.
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
Oliseh will bring back the Super Eagles dream team and they will be better than the last dream team.
God will help him.
I wish him well.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by mikron(m): 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
I thought I saw transcorp hilton signboard behind them . is that national stadium?
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by CR77(f): 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
Which mum u love
nacosprof:
young babe who tought u how to comment on pple view,...plssss tell ur mum i luv her
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by zpakln(f): 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
olapluto:
Is the lady part of the backroom staffs? I wish Oliseh good tenure. Hopefully we will have some exuberrance and flair in the Super Eagles.
she is sunday oliseh sister
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by LOUIS6(m): 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
Oliseh.... welcome to dah Super eagles Job...

I hope Nff gives u d free hand to work....

So you can focus on ur Job
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by fanysteve: 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
Swaggzkid:
I thought it will be Okocha? Wow . Anyways
you shouldn't comment of every topic,everyone knows its olise NFF wants,guy we don't need u here in Nairaland cos u re so NOT-IMFORMED,u re DEFORMED.
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by nonjebose(m): 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
nypomaino:
Yes he is
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by harry509: 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by Swaggzkid: 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
fanysteve:
you shouldn't comment of every topic,everyone knows its olise NFF wants,guy we don't need u here in Nairaland cos u re so NOT-IMFORMED,u re DEFORMED.

Your the one who is DEFORMED and you just reply people anyhow. I wasn't saying OKOCHA to be the head coach. What I meant was him not being in the place of assistant coach.

And secondly nairaland doesn't belong to your father ok??

Don't quote me again, if you try it again I will report you to the appropriate authority that may get you a ban. Go and read the NO.2 rule very well.
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by Burger01(m): 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
Collinsemegreat:
He was my senior in school in Lagos. Then he was in upper six and churchill was in Lower Six or something. I was a fresher in secondary school then. Oliseh was nice to us but that Churchill na something else cheesy
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
you funny man.
rattlesnake:
Hope oliseh is well girded with Edo power...The type that ayigbeni and amodu uses. ..they type that keshi refused to use....oliseh this Is[sup][/sup] a spiritual Job oooi
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by phransix147(m): 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
GreenUzzy:
pray for him to succeed rif_raf.
E be like say u no know ur mate abi? Abi ogun wan kill ur papa? Take time oh!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soraja Vucelic Crashes A ₦85m Lambo Into Swimming Pool,Blames High Heels / Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) / Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.