Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) (48685 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Cuddles His Twin Babies As He Unveils Them Online. Photo / NFF Unveils New Jersey For Super Eagles After Signing Multimillion Naira Deal / NFF Unveils Sunday Oliseh As Super Eagles Coach (First Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by oneitalia: 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
[quote author=olapluto post=35886211]Is the lady part of the backroom staffs? I wish Oliseh good tenure. Hopefully we will have some exuberrance and flair in the Super Eagles. No, she's Oliseh younger sister, even the fair guy behind him in the 3rd picture is his senior brother.. His name is Churchill..
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by myadmissionhelp(m): 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
A MUST READ

GET INSPIRE AND MOTIVATED TODAY WITH INTRESTING WRITE UPS LIKE

Top 6 Secretes On How To Command Respect
www.kaysetouch..com
WHAT MAKES YOU A REAL MAN OR WOMAN
www.kaysetouch..com
The Golden Grave
www.kaysetouch..com
Top Things To Take Note Of In Life
www.kaysetouch..com
THE SECRETE TO DISTINCTION IN HIGHER INSTITUTION
www.kaysetouch..com
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by GreenUzzy(m): 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
phransix147:

E be like say u no know ur mate abi? Abi ogun wan kill ur papa? Take time oh!
mate u said? Do you know my age? Get on the sidewalk.
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by RJayson(m): 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
Goodluck Oli.why's his sister always following him na.
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
To sign contract with NFF is very easy but for NFF to pay salary na world cup qualification ooo. I hope Oliseh and NFF won't divorce soon after signing the dotted line.
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by chris4gold(m): 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
Okijajuju1:
Nice to see a Black Man being the Head-Nigga-In-Charge of a White Man. grin

I hope they take the Eagles higher.. Nations Cup and World Cup winners. grin

Dreamer pls wake up!
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by nganjiwa2014(m): 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
nonjebose:
Yes he is
. And so what?
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by nganjiwa2014(m): 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
olapluto:

Absolutely nothing wrong with it, as long as she's qualified.

No but the question is-------Is she hired as part of those to entertain players with sex?
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by beyoncausme: 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
nice one......

Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by Collinsemegreat(m): 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
Burger01:

He was my senior in school in Lagos. Then he was in upper six and churchill was in Lower Six or something. I was a fresher in secondary school then. Oliseh was nice to us but that Churchill na something else cheesy
i guess churchill is a futbala too!
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by Burger01(m): 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
Collinsemegreat:
i guess churchill is a futbala too!
He was a goal keeper back in school. cheesy
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by enomakos(m): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
rattlesnake:
Hope oliseh is well girded with Edo power...The type that ayigbeni and amodu uses. ..they type that keshi refused to use....oliseh this Is[sup][/sup] a spiritual Job oooi
tell me more
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by edigas1996: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
y nt Okocha......wel edigas cnt mk da chois fr u guz
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by Zenfarm: 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
Goodluck to Sunday Oliseh and is team

Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by sunsewa: 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
I pray it brings more good tidings to super eagles, and bring back my interest to super eagles affairs, instead of focusing only on my fantastic Chelsea.
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by festusfeezy(m): 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
Foreign assistance? What about okocha?
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by olisa4(m): 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
Burger01:
Look at his brother Churchill. Chai! we surfer for these guys hands for school cheesy
i think say na only me spot churchill ooh.... For which school.. I played for his team in lagos
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by easyelliot(m): 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
This is good news now let's see his team list and football philosophy. If he wants I can help with his first task......
no Mikel
No onazi
no emeneike
No osaze( I like him but his wahala is too much) If this was oyingbo dem go call am coach killa.

Congrats on ur appointment.
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by nurusystem(m): 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
Welkum d shooter.,. Oliseh
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
Oliseh's first competitive game will be against Tanzania in September.
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by vega84(m): 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
Oga sunny, na over size shoes them giv u oooo. Is nt easy dealing wit those NFF oooo #vegatalks
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by tboy8628: 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
olapluto:
Is the lady part of the backroom staffs? I wish Oliseh good tenure. Hopefully we will have some exuberrance and flair in the Super Eagles.
no that is his sister you hear[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by kenoz(m): 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
I'd have prefer Okocha.

Anyways, its well
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by kenoz(m): 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
I'd have prefer Okocha.

Anyways, its well
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by bigsam2010: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
Soccer/International Clubs/Club Friendly Games
16/07/15 18:30
Eintracht Norderstedt - VfR Neumunster
Pick: Both Team Score
Score:

Total Odds: 1.80
Bookmaker: Merrybet
Total Result:

Source:-
Forum: www.nairaland.com/2428391/free-single-bet-day
Email: freesinglebetng@yahoo.com
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by simdam500(m): 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
Oliseh Oliseh Oliseh Oliseh Oliseh!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Oliseh & His Foreign Assistant Coach As NFF Unveils Them (Photos) by bigsam2010: 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
MerryBet: Unbelievable Payout Experience

Dear Punters,

I want to confirm to you that MerryBet is still maintaining her integrity and champion among other bookmakers in Nigeria. I actually made a payout at the early hour of Thursday morning, thinking that the money will come in 72hrs as others does.... But to my surprise, I got an alert on my phone at the same day by 13:50:16pm, which is less than 7hrs.

Sincerely writing, I give it to MERRYBET. This is an advice and a means of campaigning for the new punters and others that were experiencing bitterness from other bookmakers to give it a trial.

The company also promised of rolling out a higher odds above other bookies for the coming English 2015/2016 season

For a new registration, click on the following link: http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate197881

MERRYBET - Where Champions play

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soraja Vucelic Crashes A ₦85m Lambo Into Swimming Pool,Blames High Heels / Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) / Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.