Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

This Is How Typical Nigerian Government Lies To His Gullible People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How Typical Nigerian Government Lies To His Gullible People (478 Views)

Opinion : Buhari Death Rumour And The Government Lies / 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible / Gullible People Saying Nnamdi Kanu Intentionally Wants To Remain In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is How Typical Nigerian Government Lies To His Gullible People by Themonster: 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
NBC boasted of stopping radio biafra am not a fan of the radio station but I support everything about it from A to Z
but on hearing this false news i grabbed my earphone insert it into my phone tune my radio to 102.10 FM lo and behold the radio is loud and clear.

facts is that Nigeria cannot ban or jam what they cannot see the forces and people backing this Kalu guy are so powerful and sophisticated to be easily taken by this government. ask yourself where does this guy get the money and funds to be running all these things.
this is a typical way Nigerian government always lie to gullible blinded Nigerians without them investigating

I love biafra and we shall get it
Re: This Is How Typical Nigerian Government Lies To His Gullible People by feldido(m): 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Report On Ekweremadu Out Next Week –police / ndela Day / Pmb Blocks Corrupt Merchants Of Influence & Rent Seekers - Opens Desk At Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.