Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation (4280 Views)

Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / Mum Refuses To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Heat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by crackhaus: 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
efemenaslectura:
ode.he can't even spell lieing. After now he will claim he's a graduate. He doesn't even know the difference between lieing and lying. Olodo. How will he even know when he spends 24 hours on nl with fellow riffraffs trolling upand down like jobless freaks grin
Buahahahahahahahahaha... cheesycheesycheesy

You will keep exposing your true self by yourself?
So the present continuous tense of lie is spelt as lieing? shockedshocked
Buahahahahaha... Biitch, you are finished as far as I'm concerned.

If I were you, I would shoot myself in the head for committing this serious blunder on a public forum such as this.

Lmao... cheesycheesy *I cried*
And you're correcting him with so much conviction... I pity you though.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by oloyede252(m): 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
efemenaslectura:
ode.he can't even spell lieing. After now he will claim he's a graduate. He doesn't even know the difference between lieing and lying. Olodo. How will he even know when he spends 24 hours on nl with fellow riffraffs trolling upand down like jobless freaks grin
Don't have your time now,you need to buy a new personal dictionary.good night
Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by crackhaus: 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
efemenaslectura:
seriously this nl social nuisances are increasing by the day . Thank God the mods have done the needful

very obnoxious things
Keep shut you pig... if anyone is a nuisance on nl, you should be first on that list.

So you know what obnoxious means?
Tell me, were you even able to graduate successfully from any higher institution?

2 Likes

Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by oloyede252(m): 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
crackhaus:
Where will you see money to buy anything when you don't have a job? gringrin
Don't blame her,who want to employ old hag like her.
Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by efemenaslectura: 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
gringringrin e pain am grin
oloyede252:

Don't have your time now,you need to buy a new personal dictionary.good night
Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by oloyede252(m): 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Eh?
hope you're contesting for miss unilag this semester.
Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by crackhaus: 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
efemenaslectura:
[s]Crack head don run o grin grin grin

e think say na only him sabi troll grin

. If you like go pack your other e nonentities one by one. The way they came one by one na the way them go disappear grin

eti poto.una never plenty. Go bring trailer loads, I go help you offload am one by one. grin

When I gave the hungry lildogs indomie and eggs e no disappear[/s] grin
Absolutely incoherent...

Stringing two sentences together seems to be too much work for you.
If only you could write as good as you lie, you wouldn't need to swallow cyanide pills to put an end to your psychotic life. gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by efemenaslectura: 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
oloyede252:

Don't blame her,who want to employ old hag like her.
I thought you said wanted to sleep grin

I can see I'm doing a good job giving you sleepless nights that your body is just peppering you grin
Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by efemenaslectura: 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
crackhaus:

Absolutely incoherent...

Stringing too sentences together seems to be too much work for you.
If only you could write as good as you lie, you wouldn't need to swallow cyanide pills to put an end to your psychotic life. gringrin
This one too doesn't know the difference between two and too grin

ashe etie po grin

how will you know when you live and die on nl grin

Fake graduate grin
Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by efemenaslectura: 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
You're already sounding like a broken record gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

I can see you have gathered enough energy for part 2 . Unfortunately for you even 100 of you can't do nada grin
crackhaus:

Buahahahahahahahahaha... cheesycheesycheesy

You will keep exposing your true self by yourself?
So the present continuous tense of lie is spelt as lieing? shockedshocked
Buahahahahaha... Biitch, you are finished as far as I'm concerned.

If I were you, I would shoot myself in the head for committing this serious blunder on a public forum such as this.

Lmao... cheesycheesy *I cried*
And you're correcting him with so much conviction... I pity you though.. grin
Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by crackhaus: 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
efemenaslectura:
This one too doesn't know the difference between two and too grin

ashe etie po grin

how will you know when you live and die on nl grin

Fake graduate grin
Scallywag, you couldn't wait to quote properly after telling him to spell lying as lieing? gringrin
Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by efemenaslectura: 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
crackhaus:

Scallywag, you couldn't wait to quote properly after telling him to spell lying as lieing? gringrin
weakling you are beginning to talk to much for a man and even your blabbings is inconsistent , boring and dry grin
Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by crackhaus: 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
efemenaslectura:
You're already sounding like a broken record gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

I can see you have gathered enough energy for part 2 . Unfortunately for you even 100 of you can't do nada grin
Doofus, no need to deflect...what is the present continuous tense of lie?
Spell it! grin

I don't need 100 of me when only one of me is enough to have you scrambling for oxygen as you drown.
Or do you want me to destroy you and your 100 reincarnations in one fell swoop?

1 Like

Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by crackhaus: 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
efemenaslectura:
weakling you are beginning to talk to much for a man and even your blabbings is inconsistent , boring and dry grin
How do you know what is too much for a man?
When was the last time a man approached you with the way you look? gringrin

Only one person is fat, ugly, short, delusional, a consistent liar, and totally unable to type anything coherent.

The person responsible for your situation is long dead and buried...no remedy for your obsolete and faulty biological makeup. grin

1 Like

Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by efemenaslectura: 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
I can see it's getting hot for the wimps, weaklings, ranters and nonentities on this thread except for crack head that is trying so hard and so desperately to be relevant but his stopped little ego won't let him give up grin gringringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by efemenaslectura: 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin;

Crack head really enjoys lamenting grin

always looking for someone to transfer his frustrations on grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by crackhaus: 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
efemenaslectura:
[s]I can see it's getting hot for the wimps, weaklings, ranters and nonentities on this thread except for crack head that is trying so hard and so desperately to be relevant but his stopped little ego won't let him give up[/s] grin gringringringrin
Bla bla blabbity bla...

2 Likes

Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by efemenaslectura: 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
Introducing the ex convict popularly known as the twisted mofo of NL suffering from psychosis, crack head

Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by efemenaslectura: 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
crackhaus:

Bla bla blabbity bla...

I see that's your role model. You too want toebe a transgendered human being just like him/her grin

But tell him/her that her lipstick is too flashy and she should shut her mouth grin
Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by efemenaslectura: 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
And this was formerly crack heads home with his fellow inmates before he was released grin
Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by crackhaus: 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
efemenaslectura:
[s]I see that's your role model. You too want toebe a transgendered human being just like him/her grin

But tell him/her that her lipstick is too flashy and she should shut her mouth[/s] grin
Making zero-sense as usual.

Please take the cyanide pills already embarassed
Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by efemenaslectura: 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
This crack head has never made sense for once in his miserable life. He just keeps blabbing the same thing over and over again grin

dude must really have a terrible life since all his fellow riffraffs have left him. grin
Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by crackhaus: 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
efemenaslectura:
This crack head has never made sense for once in his miserable life. He just keeps blabbing the same thing over and over again grin

dude must really have a terrible life since all his fellow riffraffs have left him. grin
Definitely not as terrible as the life of an ugly black delusional fvck with traces of she-goat genes.

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by cococandy(f): 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
@topic maybe her insurance is too expensive that she can afford a new baby rather than pay the little premium so that the company can cover the rest.

Smh.

Not everyone walking the streets is normal
Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by efemenaslectura: 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
So finally the crack head gives up grin

every mad man has his oga.if you like wake up 2am and start trolling grin

you'll meet me there

toba kuru.maba e kuru. Toba ga maba ega

So Afterall said and done his only hobby is trolling up and down like a raving lunatic grin

yorubas say olomi loma re. Shey kore e nisi grin
Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by wisdomiskey(m): 5:20am On Jul 18, 2015
cococandy:

@topic maybe her insurance is too expensive that she can afford a new baby rather than pay the little premium so that the company can cover the rest.

Smh.

Not everyone walking the streets is normal

yuh talk tew much
alwaaiz seekin
attensiion undecided
booring tin lyk yuh

cant yuh see diz
thread iz now pure
entertainment
u cum here dey
form 'advice'
gerrrout!

Efe and Crackhaus mak una kontinu jor grin
Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 18, 2015
oloyede252:
hope you're contesting for miss unilag this semester.

No

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Refuses To Show Up At An Emergency Call And I Am Heavily Pregnant. / Where Can I Buy An Infant Car Seat In Nigeria? / Woman Pregnant For Her Step-son - Nawaoooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.