Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation (4259 Views)

Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / Mum Refuses To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Heat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
A mum has sparked outrage after she refused to allow firefighters to break into her car to save her toddler son from the heat because the vehicle was too expensive to damage.

The unnamed mother was unable to open the door of her BMW when it accidentally locked itself.

Her three-year-old son was trapped inside and was suffering in the heat as no windows were open.

Firefighters who arrived at the scene in Yiwu city, China, were about to break the glass to rescue the boy - but his mum told them she wanted to wait for a locksmith instead so the car would not be damaged.

Stunned onlookers looked on in horror as the toddler cried inside the vehicle as the oxygen levels rapidly went down.

Despite the mother’s desire to wait, firefighters eventually took matters into their own hands when the boy started to faint and they smashed the glass to rescue him.

One of the firefighters was quoted as saying: “It’s very dangerous to leave children inside cars, especially in such heat.

“It can threaten a child’s life in a very short time.”

The mother was blasted on social media, with one person writing: "The mother shouldn’t have left her kid in the car in the first place. Even if the car did accidentally lock itself.

“What happens if someone breaks the window and abducts the kid?”

Another added: “It looks like the car is her real son.”

Pictures courtesy of CEN

http://news.yahoo.com/mum-refuses-to-break-into-expensive-bmw-to-save-112051946.html

1 Like

Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by MixedMan: 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
really
Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by marshalcarter: 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
Maybe truly....she gave birth to the car

BTW....dis topic don already make FP naundecided

2 Likes

Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by Tallesty1(m): 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
I don't think she's the real mother of the baby
Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by jmoore(m): 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
"And I looked further and saw that some animals were wiser than some human beings" - Jmoore

3 Likes

Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by Blakjewelry(m): 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
I no fit dey there, I go break the windshield make she sue me later
Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by efemenaslectura: 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
This one na end Time mother o shocked

since when I had wura I realised that there's this unexplainable passion mothers have for their children and can go to the depth of hell to save their kids but I see this one is bereft of such sacrificial love

btw I could care less if it's obamas car . If my baby is locked there, her life is more valuable than 100bmw

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by ashile(m): 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
i doubt she's the mother of the toddler
Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
Perhaps an adopted kid
Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
that ain't no mother. a true mother will walk to the ends of the earth and to save her child. you can always repair a window but can't bring a dead child back to life.

2 Likes

Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by oloyede252(m): 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
efemenaslectura:

since when I had wura I realised that there's this unexplainable passion mothers have for their children and can go to the depth of hell to save their kids but I see this one is bereft of such sacrificial love

btw I could care less if it's obamas car . If my baby is locked there, her life is more valuable than 100bmw

who ask you for story.

3 Likes

Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by crackhaus: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
efemenaslectura:

Don't you ever get tired of lying, doofus?

Is it genetic or something... gringrin

7 Likes

Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
i know some nairaland mothers who behave like that or should i mention names ? grin
Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by freakcin: 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
The fire fighters should be arrested for wasting that much time. As for the mum, take away the baby from her. angry
Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by ogogoromasta: 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
abeeeg make i
here word jare
all y'all holier dan thou
preachers yarnin'
dusst.
yimu
money ova everytin bissshees! angry
Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by KanwuliaJara: 3:55am On Jul 16, 2015
Expecting it to be the latest news from Eastern Nigeria! grin

2 Likes

Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by deewhone(f): 4:18am On Jul 16, 2015
She is not worthy 2 be a mother! What on earth can be more precious 2 a mother? As said earlier sha, d car is her real son
Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by efemenaslectura: 8:48am On Jul 17, 2015
oloyede252:

who ask you for story.

oniya de you too you're another cry baby who wants to be noticed grin

ok I've seen you Oya go and sweep grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by darlenese(f): 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
How sure are they that the child is her biological child?
No mother will watch her baby die just because of an expensive car! Nonsense
Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by oloyede252(m): 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
efemenaslectura:
oniya de you too you're another cry baby who wants to be noticed grin

ok I've seen you Oya go and sweep grin
madam attention seeker stop lying,we are tired of you lying abt DAT your imaginary WurA.

3 Likes

Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by crackhaus: 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
oloyede252:

madam attention seeker stop lying,we are tired of you lying abt DAT your imaginary WurA.

That girl is the dvmbest poster by far in this section.
She doesn't know some people know her life history...

Very dirty-looking pig. gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by efemenaslectura: 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
oloyede252:

grin

it is so pained because impotency is worrying it grin

don't worry I'll play the track "jealousy" for you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by efemenaslectura: 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
crackhaus:

That girl is the dvmbest poster by far in this section.
She doesn't know some people know her life history...

Very dirty-looking pig. gringrin
another pained impotent wimp on the loose grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by efemenaslectura: 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
crackhaus:

And you're the one who knows something about motherhood with your delusions and constant lying? gringrin

Aren't you the poor gutter-bred swine with the genetic makeup of a baboon?
What sane man would willing have sex with you without a condom or make the mistake of shooting his healthy seed into that short, fat, ugly, black and diseased body of yours? gringrin
boring lame line try another one grin

life must be so terrible for you that any time you see sambarry you start vibrating. Oya Kontinu throwing tantrums na

Keep wailing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by lilmax(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
Smh,she‘s worthless
Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
efemenaslectura:
boring lame line try another one grin

life must be so terrible for you that any time you see sambarry you start vibrating. Oya Kontinu throwing tantrums na

Keep wailing grin

You get time o.
Just ignore. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by crackhaus: 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
efemenaslectura:
another pained impotent wimp on the loose grin

2 Likes

Re: Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation by efemenaslectura: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
lilmax:
Smh,she‘s worthless
an hungry man is a bitter man so I understand your own problem is hunger grin

mr garbage grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Printer And Elepaq Generator For Sale / Please Help! A Salary Of N35,000 With No Helper, How Do I Cope? / Help!!! My Husband Lost His Job And Our Family's Luxury Life Is About To Crumble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.