Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days (66315 Views)

President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post / More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US / Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days by kennydee05(m): 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
peacetravel:

If your too quick to attribute every good gesture as God's finger devil go flaw you easily.

If am buhari, I will be more critical now of any proposal from Obama, especially the gay marriage issue.
My guy every good gift and perfect gift comes from the Lord.
Prior to election you said Buhari will islamize Nigeria, now you are saying he will gaylarize Nigeria
Re: Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days by Chigold101(m): 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
bigtt76:
Until he visits Nigeria, all this things he's doing naaaa wash grin
onyinye mami iwata, ona eme mu obi abua, obu weta isi bia were isi. (singing party obasi song)

It means: mamy water gift, be make me two hearts, it is bring head come to take head.

Obama knows that Buhari has baby brain, that is why they are hyping & psyching him like this. The end game if him to accept gay marriage. Becuase if Nigeria does, then Africa is trouble.
Re: Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
Buhari should cover his a.ss hole o..... I knw trust that Obama(gay king) undecided
Re: Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days by Ariemuogaga: 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
seriously, hosting a president in a guest house breaks tradition, the agenda the author of this story must be belligerently primed on childishness....those reductionistic impression taken off our minds, nothing special except a positive diplomatic positioning of both countries...
Re: Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days by bigerboy200: 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
MeAndYou:
But when will Obama depart from the tradition of touring Africa without visiting the giant of Africa grin
The giant of corrupt u mean??
Re: Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days by Emu4life(m): 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
SaTanoids still get somtin to talk
Re: Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days by bezimo(m): 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
pat077:
I hope Obama won't urge him to destroy our tradition by abolishing the anti-gay law.

Offcourse that is the number one request from the Obama administration, hence the dillydalliying
Re: Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days by lightsaber(m): 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
Obama is definitely up to something! because buhari is frugal doesn't mean he should break tradition by hosting us in a guest house. which superpower was hosted there. shoo we no be concubine o buhari open your eyes if e talk rubbish........ BTW which hotel will buhari stay... OP didn't mention that.
Re: Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days by fr3do(m): 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
Insult!
Instead of hosting him in the white house, he is taking him to a guesthouse.
Re: Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days by nefertitiram: 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
adook1:

http://dailytimes.com.ng/obama-to-break-tradition-for-buhari/

Oya @modath let us carry our Nigerian flags and head straight to occupy Blair House... abeg op, which date again?
Re: Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days by Bimpe29: 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
PMB deserve to be treated as an august visitor. However, #notosamesexmarriage.
Re: Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days by abduljabbar4(m): 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
margclever:
what is nice about welcoming our presido in a cottage house instead of the white house, he is d president of d biggest black nation and u r happy about this, ok o o
Learn to mind your business abeg
Re: Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days by 1009ja: 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
Now ours is a nation to be respected. Now we have a president. But I know one thing, Nigerians will not be happy with PMB if he does not go for ALL our looted money. Wherever evidence leads, he should go for it (as far back as he can go). We are behind you Mr President. No shaking.
Re: Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days by kuroben4real: 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
Tell me when obama is about visiting Nigeria. I believe that is what will make the difference
Re: Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days by Chukwudozzie(m): 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
And how does this change or improve the west perception of Nigerians, what this nation needs goes far more than 'Blair-Hosting', we need positive development in all sectors and tiers of our government.

1 Like

Re: Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days by HirstMOG(m): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
PMB please I beg you in the name of God, sleep wth one eye open ooooo cos I nor trust Obama. Your yash nor de elastic like d white dem oooo, make him nor give u pile. I don tok my own ooooo.
Re: Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days by peedeeasobie(m): 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
kennydee05:
Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.[i][/i]
When Buhari had the opportunity to serve Nigeria at various level he was diligent, faithful and enthusiastic.
Now God has started rewarding him big time since March 28....

President Mohammad Buhari may God grant you good health, wisdom and strength to execute the task ahead of you even as you are taking Nigeria to the promise land.

Who are these kings? Why would I work so hard to stand before kings? What did the kings do for hardworking men to stand before them?

I don't want to be the one standing before kings, I want to be the king that hardworking men will stand before!
Re: Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days by pBuhari(f): 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days by Lawsimon(m): 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
'Obama to break tradition for Buhari in demonstration of his readiness to do closer business with Nigeria...'. What type of business does America want to do with Nigeria than homosexual business. ADVICE: Buhari, as you are going to America, shine your eyes. But opolo eyes no be open eye o.
Re: Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days by goziedave(m): 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
PMB you must not accent to the gay law, we are AFRICANS we have our culture and tradition. ALL HAIL NIGERIA MY MOTHER LANDPMB you must not accent to the gay law, we are AFRICANS we have our culture and tradition. ALL HAIL NIGERIA MY MOTHER LANDPMB you must not accent to the gay law, we are AFRICANS we have our culture and tradition. ALL HAIL NIGERIA MY MOTHER LAND
Re: Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days by Tundeiab(m): 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
UgChris:
Please someone should advise PMB to travel with his wife ooo. Break tradition ko. America and their onyinye mami water...

cc: lalasticlala
PMB SHOULD ALSO WEAR PAMBERS TO BED, SO OBAMA DOESNOT RAPE HIM... LOL
Re: Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days by mmrius(m): 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mogidi:
Delusion of grandeur, our newspapers really make us feel important, of what importance is Nigeria in the grand scheme of the US?

August visitor visiting in July hehehe!

One would expect you to be very learned and understand simple figure of speech. But then again, what do you expect from a clueless opposition whose only strategy is to trade insults.
Re: Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days by hamzyluv(m): 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
idari:
angryLet him go and disgrace us again,maybe EAST AMERICA dis time.
have u ever in ur life watch/read the BIOGRAPHY of former AMERICA President.. "Roosevelt's"? if not beta do .. he happened to be among the 3 best President of America at the age of 67... yet, he openly said that " THE WORLD AND AMERICA WERE HAPPY TODAY BECAUSE FRANCE iS CELEBRATING HER DAY TODAY""" OF which France is mourning/burry the death of their president...
Re: Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days by hamzyluv(m): 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
anataala:
August visitor can be any month
am not sure if u actually pass WAEC or NECO if u don't know the mean if "August visitor" .. Nigeria education is in danger plus hot soup .....
Re: Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days by hamzyluv(m): 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
anataala:
August visitor can be any month
am not sure if u actually pass WAEC or NECO if u don't know the mean if "August visitor" .. Nigeria education is in danger plus hot soup ..... ..u are not the guy I wish to talk to .... its that Mogidi ....
Re: Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days by kenoz(m): 11:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
I'll comment later
Re: Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 16, 2015
32-MAN CONTINGENT.! are they there to provide brain-power?
Re: Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days by totorimi: 5:18am On Jul 16, 2015
Any attempt to discuss gay marriage then he better remain there and not come back here.
We don't want rubbish in our country.
Re: Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days by hopilo: 5:43am On Jul 16, 2015
All this just to get Buhari confuse to the point of agreeing to implement gay marriage. we are waiting.
Re: Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days by Kezzy24(f): 8:00am On Jul 16, 2015
And we are expected to applaud the breaking of tradition?No smoke without fire,PMB should just add a very long spoon as one of the items for his travel,because he might definitely need it.
Re: Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days by tosmartak(m): 8:23am On Jul 16, 2015
Hmm. I don't trust US. I hope one of their wishlist won't have to do with G-ism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths / Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church / Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.