Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days (66291 Views)

President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post / More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US / Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days by namdo(m): 8:43am On Jul 16, 2015
pat077:
I hope Obama won't urge him to destroy our tradition by abolishing the anti-gay law.
Buhari will never give in to that rubbish, my country is called Nigeria.
Re: Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days by kayalla(f): 9:27am On Jul 16, 2015
this special visit, hm. i smell something not good coming out of it.

homosexual agreement

Buhari is going to sell us out to obama and his evil.

lets start casting and binding now by fire and brimstone before and after.

hm, i don talk again o
Re: Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days by damyzino(m): 10:48am On Jul 16, 2015
UgChris:
Please someone should advise PMB to travel with his wife ooo. Break tradition ko. America and their onyinye mami water...

cc: lalasticlala
this is buhari regime not gej and illitrate wife regime
Re: Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days by FarmTech(m): 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
kennydee05:
Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.[i][/i]
When Buhari had the opportunity to serve Nigeria at various level he was diligent, faithful and enthusiastic.
Now God has started rewarding him big time since March 28....

President Mohammad Buhari may God grant you good health, wisdom and strength to execute the task ahead of you even as you are taking Nigeria to the promise land.
Bro you don't say that when dealing with the devil oo. Remember gay marriage.
Re: Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days by simdam500(m): 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
MeAndYou: But when will Obama depart from the tradition of touring Africa without visiting the giant of Africa grin

He's scared ni
Re: Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days by simdam500(m): 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
I hope for a better and fruitful outcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari / Adeleke Defeats Oyetola Inside Osun Govt House / President Buhari Steps Down From A Camouflaged Armored Car (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.