Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) (39026 Views)

Chris Foerster Caught Sniffing Cocaine; Resigns As Coach (Video, Pics) / Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach / Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by robosky02(m): 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
spanishkid:
Nigeria needs a foreign coach and not indigenous coaches. Most times they're not consistent. I personally would have preferred if a foreign coach was appointed.

maybe you should bring foreigner to even play for us.
when you have a very qualified person who even FIFA rellys on to access technical issues at world cup. you will be unwise not to need him
look he has a foreigner who is willing and be working as his assist. because he knows this is a "boss" in the game

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by Ijaya123: 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
The first thing that got my attention here is the backdrop. What is the essence of putting Oliseh name there? The backdrop should have displayed the logo of NFF, their sponsors & associates. The way we do out things here...SMH. (Phew)!

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by Krasid(m): 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
I wish him success and hopes he takes the Super eagles to the next level.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by Neyo5050: 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
I wish you all the best as you move the Eagles forward undecided kiss cry lipsrsealed Gud luck!
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
robosky02:

look again

the land is fresh green....
Amen Mate... I JUST Hope so
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by karllemah44(m): 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
robosky02:

personally I think this dude is the best Nigeria has in terms of match reading (technical very sound)
no wonder he is in the FIFA technical study group to 2 world cup.

the other aspect of scouting and coaching players is the area he needs to work on or get people to do

I remember coach westerhof and having bonfrere jo as his match reader

Nigeria is up for good times
he has a bright future with super Eagles if NFF will let him do his work
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by Pinnacle(m): 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
You must have used the wrong drug

ednoville:
oh boy i kan lose dynamo Kiev vs shakta donesk betting yesterday. still mourning....... betting is like wanking very hard to stop. congrats keshi on your disappointment and appointment of oliseh as our new president of super eagles.oliseh the lips man olipsseh , our minimum target for u is to win the world cup, but first under you Nigeria must win the English premiership cup this coming season. am feeling fine of you that wanna ask, have also taken my drugs
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by carzola(m): 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
CR77:
I will advice NFA to bring okocha to technical group and nigerian should please leave them alone let them fucos their job please

Oliseh i wish you all the best.
your comments are so sweet i feel like fuuccking your E-azz
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by Onlymewakacum(m): 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Hmmm..... This NFF BOARD KNOW NOTHING

ABOUT FOOTBALL THATS Y THEIR POT

BELLIES ARE XO BIG LYK THEY SWALLOW D BALLS OUR PLAYERS ARE MEANT TO USE.,,,,,,

Really hilarious
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by TPLmims(m): 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
maskengy:
Oliseh my man keep the flag flying nd don't Bleep up like big boss. I wish u success in ur new assignment.
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by 9aijaboi(m): 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Congratulations
We pray for the best..
Just remember that we Nigerians are difficult to please but we will surprise you with love if you treat us right.
In Khalifa's voice, I'd say
'dont let me down, u make those promises'
Please don't let us down.
#wedeyobserve
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by AreaFada2: 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Good luck to him.
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by carzola(m): 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
If Baba go slow go leave am, or him go sack am put him person as usual.

Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by myadmissionhelp(m): 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
A MUST READ

GET INSPIRE AND MOTIVATED TODAY WITH INTRESTING WRITE UPS LIKE

Top 6 Secretes On How To Command Respect
www.kaysetouch..com
WHAT MAKES YOU A REAL MAN OR WOMAN
www.kaysetouch..com
The Golden Grave
www.kaysetouch..com
Top Things To Take Note Of In Life
www.kaysetouch..com
THE SECRETE TO DISTINCTION IN HIGHER INSTITUTION
www.kaysetouch..com
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by M4gunners: 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
Oliseh show them how to play the game.
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by phraoh(m): 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
I dont know why i hate all Nigerian football administrators..All of them are bunch of petty thieves.They embezzle even the tiniest of money.

I remember when our company was sponsoring a certain states FA cup competition. The state football administrators and their federal NFF counterparts concerned themselves with embezzling the funds. They didnt do promotions for the championship as was stipulated in the contract, didnt secure the best football pitches, didnt pay referees as was agreed and even carted home all the company products we donated which was to be shared to spectators free etc etc. One i saw even embezzled N5000 shocked

The next year, we decided to take it upon ourselves to hire independent sports event consultants to organise the championships and even employed temporary staff to share goodies at the stadias. All we made NFF and their state folks do, was to concern themselves with getting the referees, the stadia where we pay directly and to be around for the presentation of the cups at the final.

That is the sorry state of our football administrations. Am sure the petty thieves are already gearing for how they will make money with Oliseh unveiling and thereby derail his supposed good work.

BTW, why is Oliseh even lodged at Transcorp hilton, couldnt they have being a little more austere.

2 Likes

Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
nations cup... give us another one!
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by Spyman28: 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
Good move, NFF
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by Folksyharry(m): 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
Oliseh we need serious reform in our national teams. I have a feeling he's going to do a better job than Keshi
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
It has to be Nigerian, it had to be Oliseh, only we can solve our problems

Notice: For those who have been prodding me to start a very detailed thread on how to generate income on Fiverr.com working at home. here it is.... The Free Fiverr Training Guide on Nairaland With Screenshots
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
bunmioguns:
grin
Ogunsan, emi re o.
Lalasticlalo ati Suen v banned me till 2018 o.
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by aruochayahooc(m): 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Long live Federal Republic of Nija. I wish Coach. Sunday Oliseh all the best.
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
phraoh:
I dont know why i hate all Nigerian football administrators..All of them are bunch of petty thieves.They embezzle even the tiniest of money.

I remember when our company was sponsoring a certain states FA cup competition. The state football administrators and their federal NFF counterparts concerned themselves with embezzling the funds. They didnt do promotions for the championship as was stipulated in the contract, didnt secure the best football pitches, didnt pay referees as was agreed and even carted home all the company products we donated which was to be shared to spectators free etc etc. One i saw even embezzled N5000 shocked

The next year, we decided to take it upon ourselves to hire independent sports event consultants to organise the championships and even employed temporary staff to share goodies at the stadias. All we made NFF and their state folks do, was to concern themselves with getting the referees, the stadia where we pay directly and to be around for the presentation of the cups at the final.

That is the sorry state of our football administrations. Am sure the petty thieves are already gearing for how they will make money with Oliseh unveiling and thereby derail his supposed good work.

BTW, why is Oliseh even lodged at Transcorp hilton, couldnt they have being a little more austere

The African man is eager to show off when publicity is involved. By the way, Nigeria football administrators are the products of a morally deficient, hypocritical society. I don't expect less from people in leadership positions in this country.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
Analysing football is totally different from coaching. Game on!

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by bunmioguns(m): 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dindondin:

Ogunsan, emi re o.
Lalasticlalo ati Suen v banned me till 2018 o.

Kpele... Faramo..

tongue tongue
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Hmmm..... This NFF BOARD KNOW NOTHING

ABOUT FOOTBALL THATS Y THEIR POT

BELLIES ARE XO BIG LYK THEY SWALLOW D BALLS OUR PLAYERS ARE MEANT TO USE.,,,,,,
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by NobleG1(m): 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
Does this guy have any coaching experience?
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by purplekayc(m): 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
just dey eetin.go happen next
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by phraoh(m): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:

The African man is eager to show off when publicity is involved. By the way, Nigeria football administrators are the products of a morally deficient, hypocritical society. I don't expect less from people in leadership positions in this country.

Quite sad i must tell you....

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
Na player selection be the koko
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
All na wash!
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by adetboy: 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
I hope this honeymoon will last forever!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy / Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi / Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.