Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) (39024 Views)

Chris Foerster Caught Sniffing Cocaine; Resigns As Coach (Video, Pics) / Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach / Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by CR77(f): 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hmmmm tongue
carzola:
your comments are so sweet i feel like fuuccking your E-azz
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by ednoville(m): 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
Pinnacle:
You must have used the wrong drug
send me yours will appreciate... pleeeease .thanks
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by emmanuel2015: 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
B I T . D O / M T N B O N U S
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by denedene(m): 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
sunday please o! i canvassed for u o! no disappoint me like keshi did. i believe in u and the pressure is on. all the zonal marking n analysis u de do. now is the time to show working
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by nganjiwa2014(m): 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
CR77:
I will advice NFA to bring okocha to technical group and nigerian should please leave them alone let them fucos their job please

Oliseh i wish you all the best.

CR77 can we know each other much more?
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by beyoncausme: 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
super sunday oliseh.....welcome....just try ur best....

Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by sleekymag(m): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
Oliseh wore jersey number 15 when he played for the super eagles,and he was unveiled as the super eagles coach on the 15th day of a certain month (July-7 means perfect) in the year 20(15)! Coincidence? I think not! Looks like this might be the perfect or best Super Eagles team to be created we're about to witness.

3 Likes

Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by vega84(m): 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
Wetin make am pep gudiola of African? #vegatalks
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by Alezy(m): 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
robosky02:

personally I think this dude is the best Nigeria has in terms of match reading (technical very sound)
no wonder he is in the FIFA technical study group to 2 world cup.

the other aspect of scouting and coaching players is the area he needs to work on or get people to do

I remember coach westerhof and having bonfrere jo as his match reader

Nigeria is up for good times
bonfrere jo came in and did a very great job.
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
bunmioguns:

Kpele... Faramo..

tongue tongue
Shey you don sabi who dey follow you yan
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by bunmioguns(m): 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dindondin:

Shey you don sabi who dey follow you yan

You wan make I blow your yansh outside
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
bunmioguns:

You wan make I blow your yansh outside

no blow am.
how r u
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by edigas1996: 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
very wel den bst wishes
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by otedola1(m): 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
Wishing you D Best, Bro
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by bunmioguns(m): 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dindondin:
no blow am.
how r u

Fine ooo

I dey where you left me
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by hareskay(m): 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
[quote author=ednoville post=35887287]oh boy i kan lose dynamo Kiev vs shakta donesk betting yesterday. still mourning....... betting is like wanking very hard to stop. congrats keshi on your disappointment and appointment of oliseh as our new president of super eagles.oliseh the lips man olipsseh , our minimum target for u is to win the world cup, but first under you Nigeria must win the English premiership cup this coming season. am feeling fine of you that wanna ask, have also taken my drugs [thank God u know u r sick. Lolz]
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by CR77(f): 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
Why not cheesy
nganjiwa2014:

CR77 can we know each other much more?
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
as in @ TAIDOB.
how is Jiboku
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by koxyz: 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
ednoville:
oh boy i kan lose dynamo Kiev vs shakta donesk betting yesterday. still mourning....... betting is like wanking very hard to stop. congrats keshi on your disappointment and appointment of oliseh as our new president of super eagles.oliseh the lips man olipsseh , our minimum target for u is to win the world cup, but first under you Nigeria must win the English premiership cup this coming season. am feeling fine of you that wanna ask, have also taken my drugs
Babaa were.
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by picknstake: 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
HAVE YOU CHECKED FOR YOUR FREE MATCH PREDICTIONS TODAY? ITS ALL AT [url]picknstake.com[/url]
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by anwo247: 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
I believe oliseh will succeed.
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by sirconfidence1(m): 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
NFF weldone ! for appointing Oliseh as super eagles coach.
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
Pinnick - shouldn't you wait until he starts succeeding before you start calling him Pep Guardiola? This is how some of you people use your mouth to dig your own grave. grin

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
The moment NFF sacked Siasia was when I suspected foul play in their selection process
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
Best of luck. The best of our darling super eagles is here.
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
Best of luck. The best of our darling super eagles is here.
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
coach Sunday Oliseh I pray dis Nff will allow. u to succeed undecided
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by nganjiwa2014(m): 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
Am Muhammad Auwal Student from Unimaid and U?
CR77:
Why not cheesy
Re: Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) by nganjiwa2014(m): 11:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
What........?
CR77:
Hmmmm tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy / Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi / Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.