Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Teachers That Made A Difference In Your Life? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teachers That Made A Difference In Your Life? (584 Views)

How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? / What Is The Difference: In Bed And On Bed / Difference In Mentality Of Vocational Students & Academic Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teachers That Made A Difference In Your Life? by SeanT21(f): 12:42am On Mar 10, 2009
What teacher changed your life or made a big impact on you whether negative or positive?

Her name is Miss Fairfax.She was fat,redhaired,beautiful and a sweet person.She was my English teacher.I wrote an essay and she told me to become a writer. She was the first person to say it.Later,all my English teachers would say how they love reading my essays the most.I remember she always used to give me advice about Life and everything and anything of that nature.Telling me to stay away from boys that chased me around in school and If she saw that I was interested in them and that they where not of good character,she tell me how I deserved way better.She and her husband came to my house in the middle of the winter to fix my mothers car all the way from Virginia.I was impressed.She was a wonderful teacher.Always happy to come and teach the class eventhough she had pain in her legs.Always stood up for what was right.Always advicing me to study on time and taught me how to write a resume.I was so mad when she got fired from her JOB.The last day I saw her was the last day of my Junior year.I never saw her again.I hope she is happy and smiling wherever she is.I hope when she think of me,she smiles.
I will always remember miss Fairfax!! wink

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Diploma 2009 Information / Uniben Direct Entry / Hi Pals,pls I Need Help From Good Source.my Score Is 198 In Jamb And Ebsu Is My 2nd Choice Instituti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.