Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

What Is The Difference: In Bed And On Bed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Difference: In Bed And On Bed (3114 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Idiom And Figure Of Speech? / World's Fattest Man Prepare 4 Life-saving Surgery After Spending 7 Yrs On Bed Pi / Alright Vs All Right : What's The Difference? Let's Learn. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference: In Bed And On Bed by Maximus85(m): 9:18am On Dec 22, 2015
Kindly explain the difference. Let us all learn.
Re: What Is The Difference: In Bed And On Bed by Mubby4luv(m): 9:27am On Dec 22, 2015
Well to my own understanding, In Bed means you are laying down comfortable and your body being at a state of rest while On bed means when you are seated, or just resting in a particular position without your body being comfortable grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference: In Bed And On Bed by fromnigeria(m): 9:33am On Dec 22, 2015
You are in bed when healthy and on bed when sick. Not sure, but either way, I think is been long i studied that.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference: In Bed And On Bed by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 22, 2015
na broken I sabi oo.
ma siddon wait for dem profs so DAT ah go learn one or two tins

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference: In Bed And On Bed by Maximus85(m): 10:26am On Dec 22, 2015
hamenzy:
na broken I sabi oo.
ma siddon wait for dem profs so DAT ah go learn one or two tins

We are all here to learn.
Re: What Is The Difference: In Bed And On Bed by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 22, 2015
Maximus85:

We are all here to learn.
ah kno b4 na

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference: In Bed And On Bed by Yaungdee(m): 11:42am On Dec 22, 2015
the statement ''on bed means'' a situation where a person is just lying on the bed without sleeping perhaps reading newspaper or doing other thing. while ''in bed''means a situation where one is already asleep otherwise known as being unconscious of the environment. for example: I was in bed when you called.....and I was on bed when the news about dasuki's probe was aired on TV....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference: In Bed And On Bed by Maximus85(m): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2015
Mubby4luv:
Well to my own understanding, In Bed means you are laying down comfortable and your body being at a state of rest while On bed means when you are seated, or just resting in a particular position without your body being comfortable grin

Can you make is shorter please? You are making a lot of meaning sir.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Help I Need Sample Of Industrial Training Acceptance Letter / NOUN Online Transcript Application / Schools To Reopen October 12- FG Gives Fresh Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.