Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana (21757 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Visits Nana Akufor-Ado In Accra, Ghana (Photos) / EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae / Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by JiggamanGh: 2:25am On Jul 16, 2015
overhypedsteve:
the abuja Your president run to When he is out of clue on how to run your country?
Do not talk about abuja because the whole affairs of westafrica is coordinated from there. Abuja house the largest and biggest beauracratic institutions known to Africa.
Why do you hate abuja?
Is it because your president never get a fitting welcome when he visit it?

Abuja hosted the world economic forum for Africa, the D8 summit etc what have your "beautiful" accra hosted.
Listen. The whole of Africa and west Africa look to abuja for guidance. Be careful when you mention abuja.

When my president is out of clue on how to run Ghana? Between Ghana and Nigeria which is one is regarded as a failed state. You can't be serious. Ghana and Accra remains the hub for west Africa.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by Karleb(m): 5:55am On Jul 16, 2015
Wait a minute.... Accra's population is around 3 million? grin gringrin grin

What's the population of Ghana then? undecided

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 7:22am On Jul 16, 2015
Wale112:
lagos is the smallest state in nigeria(out of 36 states ). Accra is about 67 times bigger than lagos.Meanwhile the population of lagos is about 21million while that
of Accra is around 3 million. This clearly shows
how foolish and pathetic you fools are.Everybody
wants to be in lagos. Very soon all of you will
move to lagos.No wonder that's place is the
dirtiest city in Africa.

Discuss

W.A.L.E
u are a certified mumu. What do u always mention ghana to spit nigerians when its obvious u are nigerian? Quit the nonsense already.
Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by caprini1: 7:44am On Jul 16, 2015
Finally this dude has seen some electricity to post sh!t from Accra grin

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by madenigga(m): 7:57am On Jul 16, 2015
JiggamanGh:

When my president is out of clue on how to run Ghana? Between Ghana and Nigeria which is one is regarded as a failed state. You can't be serious. Ghana and Accra remains the hub for west Africa.
The Ghana we know or d one in heaven?
LoL... in Nigeria u hear about 2 billion dollars stolen, yet d economy is still standing firm.
In Ghana if one of ur politicians was to ever steal even if it's one million cedis not to talk of dollars, u guys wud be begging the world Bank for bailout cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by adorable29(f): 8:37am On Jul 16, 2015
[quote au thor=madenigga post=35916608]
LoL... in Nigeria u hear about 2 billion dollars stolen, yet d economy is still standing firm.
In Ghana if one of ur politicians was to ever steal even if it's one million cedis not to talk of dollars, u guys wud be begging the world Bank for bailout cheesy grin[/quote]

Hahaha! Countries dey talk, Ghana too dey rear im tiny head. Trying so hard to be relevant!

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by sanmibukunmi: 9:09am On Jul 16, 2015
madenigga:

In Ghana if one of ur politicians was to ever steal even if it's one million cedis not to talk of dollars, u guys wud be begging the world Bank for bailout cheesy grin
Chai.....Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ finishing.
This one na fatality....
Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by betterABIAstate: 9:18am On Jul 16, 2015
Op, port Harcourt is bigger than Accra.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by betterABIAstate: 9:23am On Jul 16, 2015
Calabar is also bigger than Accra

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by betterABIAstate: 9:24am On Jul 16, 2015
Ibadan also

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by madenigga(m): 9:36am On Jul 16, 2015
sanmibukunmi:

Chai.....Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ finishing.
This one na fatality....
Nigeria is simply too much.
Countries dat are competing with us like South Africa are so much praying that we never wake up from our slumber, not only south Africa, even China, USA, UK and d rest.
Nigeria's economy is too strong that the amount if money Mtn/Dstv/shoprite makes from Nigeria is a combination of At least 5african countries combined.
Nigeria is known for crime yet Britain doesn't want to ban Nigeria from der Visa, because they know what they gain from us. Nigerians are d biggest spenders in Londons hearth throw airport, d amount if money Nigerians spends in Londons airport is almost the same with the entire Ghanas allocation combined.
Nigerians have so much of there population outside d country studying, yet universities both private and govt are looking for space for d population of students they have...lol
I bet u if Nigeria withdraws all it's international students from Ghana universities, I bet u some communities would go into poverty extinction.
Even China, if Nigeria bans Chinese goods from its soil some companies would fold.
If some African countries suffer what Nigeria suffered from Boko haram, lol I bet u there entire citizens would turn refugees to the nearest country available. But the nation stands strong.
Nigeria doesn't have light...lol''' I bet u if der is black out in d USA for just 24 hours death toll would rise to 50 dat day, but to us its nothing.
God bless this Nation.

11 Likes

Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by AzontoGhost(m): 10:03am On Jul 16, 2015
madenigga:

Nigeria is simply too much.
Countries dat are competing with us like South Africa are so much praying that we never wake up from our slumber, not only south Africa, even China, USA, UK and d rest.
Nigeria's economy is too strong that the amount if money Mtn/Dstv/shoprite makes from Nigeria is a combination of At least 5african countries combined.
Nigeria is known for crime yet Britain doesn't want to ban Nigeria from der Visa, because they know what they gain from us. Nigerians are d biggest spenders in Londons hearth throw airport, d amount if money Nigerians spends in Londons airport is almost the same with the entire Ghanas allocation combined.
Nigerians have so much of there population outside d country studying, yet universities both private and govt are looking for space for d population of students they have...lol
I bet u if Nigeria withdraws all it's international students from Ghana universities, I bet u some communities would go into poverty extinction.
Even China, if Nigeria bans Chinese goods from its soil some companies would fold.
If some African countries suffer what Nigeria suffered from Boko haram, lol I bet u there entire citizens would turn refugees to the nearest country available. But the nation stands strong.
Nigeria doesn't have light...lol''' I bet u if der is black out in d USA for just 24 hours death toll would rise to 50 dat day, but to us its nothing.
God bless this Nation.
what are you saying
Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by madenigga(m): 10:05am On Jul 16, 2015
AzontoGhost:

what are you saying
Am saying we are light years ahead of u guys.

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by AzontoGhost(m): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2015
madenigga:
Am saying we are light years ahead of u guys.
keep living in your paradise grin grin
Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by Mcowubaba: 11:35am On Jul 16, 2015
Can't u guys see, this a deliberate attempt by the feeble-minded Op to create chaos nd instigate insults nd hate speeches towards Ghana
Nd u guys fell 4 it...sad too bad!!

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by ChinoJeff: 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
There is nothing to discuss here as the post is foolish post.

Wale112:
lagos is the smallest state in nigeria(out of 36 states ). Accra is about 67 times bigger than lagos.Meanwhile the population of lagos is about 21million while that
dirtiest city in Africa.

Discuss

W.A.L.E

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by ChinoJeff: 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
Its obvious that some Ops are still teenagers. Menace of social media.
Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lagos dey 21 million and yet only 1.3 million votes came from there in the last election.

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
vicadex07:

guy stop am if na play angry
where u wan put aba
the undisputable dirtiest city champion grin
and crown jewel of the igbos cool
Lagos is much dirtier than Accra
Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by achimotan(m): 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Can't u guys see, this a deliberate attempt by the feeble-minded Op to create chaos nd instigate insults nd hate speeches towards Ghana
Nd u guys fell 4 it...sad too bad!!

That is the Op stock in trade.He starts divisive threads and vanishes whiles Ghanaians and Nigerians attack each other.

5 Likes

Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by adamskutty(m): 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
RoyalPearl:
lol you really have a way with words. Whenever I read your comments I always laugh grin
hehe! It is my duty to keep trolls in check. grin

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by Bizibi(m): 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
JiggamanGh:

U still overhyping that village called Nigeria. Lagos used to be your capital and your capital Abuja is still a slum compared to Accra. Isn't the biggest slum in west Africa is in Lagos and Abuja.
hahahaha,abuja is a slum....hahahahaha,you need a handshake for that

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by shotster50(m): 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
Accra is no where as big as Lagos..Where do you people come out from?!
Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by vicadex07(m): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
That i agree, but aba is much dirtier than Lagos
chuna1985:

Lagos is much dirtier than Accra
Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by adconline(m): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
Most houses in Accra don't have gen sets unlike in Lagos. Nobody is defecting nor urinating on the street.
All Naija intl flights from Lagos go to Accra to get fuel.
AC and Elevators at Accra Airport are working while the ones at MMA don't work. Most drivers obey traffic signs at Accra while most drivers don't in Lagos
Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
vicadex07:
That i agree, but aba is much dirtier than Lagos

Loooooooooooooool, u guys from South West are always lost.

Aba is a place, not a state.

Lagos is a state, a very dirty one at that.

Lagos is the dirtiest place in Nigeria, If u have been to lagos then u would know.
Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by iamord(m): 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
RoyalPearl:
This Wale guy is so annoying. I now believe volvo when she said he is not a Ghanaian. I wish he could get an indefinite ban.
I wonder why the mods have not ban that mofo. Am tired of him

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by iamord(m): 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
ChinoJeff:
There is nothing to discuss here as the post is foolish post.

Thank u
Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by iamord(m): 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
betterABIAstate:
Calabar is also bigger than Accra
u have time
Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by Macelliot(m): 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
Wale112:
dirtiest city in Africa.

Discuss

W.A.L.E
Lagos isn't 21million...
According to 2006 census, Lagos was 9million...
Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by iamord(m): 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
madenigga:

beginning to feel you have nothing upstairs. So you claim bragging rights on stealing. Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by madenigga(m): 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
iamord:
beginning to feel you have nothing upstairs. So you claim bragging rights on stealing. Pathetic!
I love Ghana niccur, I even wish d entire west Africa can form a country. I feel pained to see my fellow West Africans suffering.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Why We Declared Holiday For Buhari ―kogi Govt / Senate At War Over Allowance / HURIWA Carpets Muhammad Tanko For Stoking Religious Conflict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.