Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana (21755 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Visits Nana Akufor-Ado In Accra, Ghana (Photos) / EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae / Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by odinga1of: 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
Just30:
keep on deluding yourself

Get out of my sight you ugly Ghanians.

You are the ones deceiving yourself.
Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by O0XYGEN: 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
989900:

3 times larger.
But is nigeria not all about lagos? Apart from lagos where else? You are not even ashamed
Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by O0XYGEN: 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
odinga1of:

Get out of my sight you ugly Ghanians.

You are the ones deceiving yourself.
Which people are more ugly than you nigerians? No wonder famine is dealing with you ugly baboons.You live in a useless poor country so don't ever dare to compare that zoo to Ghana.NEVER.
Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by O0XYGEN: 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
odinga1of:

POOR frustrated black Ghanian boy using Nigerian name.............................here in KWABENYA Ghanians are so so poor..................Ugly n Dirty............................Nigerians control the Economy of Ghana.......................I bet you if Nigerian boys leave KWABENYA most of the girls will all relocate to NIgeria.
Which people are poorer and uglier than nigerians? Lol wonders shall never end.
Over 70%of nigerians are living in abject poverty.
Have you heard of famine in Ghana before?
nigeria is always facing famine and refugee crises yet you dare compare that useless poor place to Ghana.
You are even in Ghana.How stupid can you be..
Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by O0XYGEN: 8:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
uzzyfire:
don't be stupid, Nigeria's universities are filled up dats y we go to Ghana . ur universities are like back up for Nigerians lol
They are filled ?
You sound so stupid.
That means you idiots can't even build universities for yourselves and you are here comparing your useless country to Ghana.
Ghana is not even your neighbor so why don't you guys study in Benin,Niger,Chad etc?
Why Ghana?
Does that sound logic to you?
nigerians only get admission into private universities because you nigerians are too dumb to compete with Ghanaians in the public school.

Your universities don't even have international recognition.
I even doubt there are foreign students in that zoo.
Go and compare your useless country to Somalia and other failed states not Ghana because Ghana is far far better than nigeria.
Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by O0XYGEN: 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
uzzyfire:
that's d population of lekki lol...
Apart from population whatelse? A huge population full of poverty stricken people.
Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by juman(m): 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
Population of lagos is very big because there is little business activities in villages, small towns and cities.

But if there is stable electricity in the country, more than half of lagos population would return to their villages..

Unfortunately the apc government is too senseless to know how to fix the electricity.
Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by 989900: 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
O0XYGEN:
[s]But is nigeria not all about lagos? Apart from lagos where else? You are not even ashamed[/s]

Ode, and Lagos is in Ghana, right?

Ain't most countries about one 'super-city' that takes the shine away from the rest?
Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by O0XYGEN: 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
989900:

Ode, and Lagos is in Ghana, right?

Ain't most countries about one 'super-city' that takes the shine away from the rest?
idiot.You have more than 35 states in that zoo.Is lagos not the smallest? Shameless terrorist.
Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by 989900: 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
O0XYGEN:
[s]Which people are poorer and uglier than nigerians? Lol wonders shall never end.
nigeria is always facing famine and refugee crises yet you dare compare that useless poor place to Ghana.
You are even in Ghana.How stupid can you be[/s]..

Why is it always the ungrateful plebs we save from extinction coming for our throats?

Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by 989900: 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
O0XYGEN:
[s]idiot.You have more than 35 states in that zoo.Is lagos not the smallest? Shameless terrorist. [/s]

And you wonder why they call you stupid. undecided

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by O0XYGEN: 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
989900:

Why is it always the ungrateful plebs we save from extinction coming for our throats?

Who saved who? You remember Aburi Accord? Ungrateful morons.
If not Ghana where will be nigeria?
Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by 989900: 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
O0XYGEN:
[s]Who saved who? You remember Aburi Accord? Ungrateful morons.
If not Ghana where will be nigeria?[/s]

L grin. L.

My 1 minute time limit for 'thickos' is spent already, have at it 'kiddo'.
Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by odinga1of: 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
O0XYGEN:
Which people are poorer and uglier than nigerians? Lol wonders shall never end.
You are even in Ghana.How stupid can you be..

And who told you I leave in GHANA....................don't be deceived my friend. The real Ghanians knows that NIGERIA is Paradise on Earth.

If given the opportunity Ghanians girls and Boys 80% will relocate to Naija..............So take your dirty self out of my mentions.
Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by O0XYGEN: 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
odinga1of:

And who told you I leave in GHANA....................don't be deceived my friend. The real Ghanians knows that NIGERIA is Paradise on Earth.

If given the opportunity Ghanians girls and Boys 80% will relocate to Naija..............So take your dirty self out of my mentions.
Hahahaha nigeria a Paradise ? Your fellow compatriots will even laugh at you.
A paradise which is underdeveloped with severe poverty, low standard of living, hunger (famine) ,terrorism,no electricity etc?
And which opportunity are you talking about?
Do a Ghanaian need a visa to come to that useless country of yours?
A Ghanaian dog will even reject a free flight to nigeria so stop being a fool.
Is it not u nigerians trooping to Ghana like refugees?
Ghana is like America to nigerians.#FACT.
Now take your foolishness away
Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by Standing5(m): 12:17am On Mar 12, 2017
laplace12:

The economy of Lagos is two times larger than the economy of Ghana as a country.

Now that is pathetic.
That doesn't mean the standard of living in Ghana isn't twice the standard in Lagos. Let's celebrate quality and not quantity.
Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by odinga1of: 3:36am On Mar 12, 2017
O0XYGEN:
Hahahaha nigeria a Paradise ? Your fellow compatriots will even laugh at you.
A paradise which is underdeveloped with severe poverty, low standard of living, hunger (famine) ,terrorism,no electricity etc?
And which opportunity are you talking about?
Do a Ghanaian need a visa to come to that useless country of yours?
A Ghanaian dog will even reject a free flight to nigeria so stop being a fool.
Is it not u nigerians trooping to Ghana like refugees?
Ghana is like America to nigerians.#FACT.
Now take your foolishness away

Your Ignorance is out of bound...............I won't argue with you bro, but don't compare Ghana n NIGERIA............Moreover the Nigerians in GHANA are the ones controlling your dilapidated economy.
Re: Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana by O0XYGEN: 8:45am On Mar 12, 2017
odinga1of:

Your Ignorance is out of bound...............I won't argue with you bro, but don't compare Ghana n NIGERIA............Moreover the Nigerians in GHANA are the ones controlling your dilapidated economy.
Hahahaha
sore lose.
No sensible person will never dream of comparing a country like nigeria to GHANA.
FYI: 1cedi =90 useless naira.
You need only 1000 cedis to buy a mansion in nigeria but unfortunately no Ghanaian wishes to invest or even travel to that useless unlawful country called nigeria.

And you meant nigerians control our prisons ryt?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/nigerians-ghana-prisons-cry-help/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4)

How Obasanjo, Nuhu Ribadu, Ezekwesili Destroyed Nigeria’s Democracy – Tony Momoh / PDP Wins Saki West, Oyo North In Oyo State- CABLE / Akpabio & Wife Undertake 'Spiritual Retreat To Italy For A Peaceful Democracy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.