Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) (46299 Views)

FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) / Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) / Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by lalasticlala(m): 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
Their traditional marriage which took place at the spacious Imperial Coliseum event centre in Lekki Phase One.

WHITE WEDDING SLATED FOR LONDON

The beautiful bride, Temi, revealed to City People that she is having her white wedding in London later this year. In her words, ‘I want to have my white wedding in London because I want an intimate party. It going to be a family affair and this is why we decided to have this here. Only those who matter are going to be there. We met in London and have all our friends abroad and we decided we should have it there.

http://citypeople.com.ng/i/femi-fani-kayode-yemisi-wadas-daughter-marries/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by chymystique(f): 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
She took after her mum's pretty looks. So FFK has such a pretty daughter and is busy screwing around with another gal close to the daughter's age.. na wa for him and his sugar baby gf sef.. ...
The hubby though! Looks Older lipsrsealed

•HML to them•

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by MuguliciousMUGU: 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
OH! They don't want to marry in nigeria shey? London is the best? Ok continue

OH! They are afraid that buhari might probe the wedding, incase of corruption, there is nothing buhari cannot do, even if someone do birthday, he would probe it, if you pay nepa bills , he would still probe it, infact anything wey you do na EFCC win, ok

congratz to them sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by Swagk101(m): 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
carzola:
is that the grooms father in the picture? undecided undecided ffk u fuccked up giving your daughter to your mate to marry
He old pass FFK cheesy
phransix147:
And her father is here following yellow yansh everywhere...
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by 9niceguy(m): 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
May God bless their union even if they do it at kalakuta shrine

3 Likes

Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by LegatusGlaber(m): 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nice pic
Let's go there
It's my lucky day
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by holuwamurewa(m): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
I dull myself oo
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by KoredeBellosMum(f): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by LegatusGlaber(m): 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
chymystique:
cool
Swagk101:
tongue
Another method of space booking.

1 Like

Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by Mogidi: 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
Seems FFK has many children, are they mostly females or what?

1 Like

Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by Upnepaa(m): 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
And ffk be chilling with his daugter's mate,senseless individual !

1 Like

Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
hehehe I can't fit laugh
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by youngberry001(m): 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
that small girl shocked

anyway wish my brothers a happy sallah in advance!!!

8 Likes

Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by doublewisdom: 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
The groom looks older than FFK.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by uchedydy: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
And some idiots would open their mouth and say dollar price is going higher ,Buhari must go, he promised us 1$ =1# , we are the ones killing this economy by ourselves.

Nigerians!! I weep for this country. Only a country where I would be living in Nigeria, all my parent are in Nigeria, all the guest would come from Nigeria, and I fix my wedding in London, den I and others would start looking for dollar here and there for just one day event. What happens to all the 5 star hotels and resort in Nigeria.
I weep for this country. And now someone would quote me and say there is nothing wrong with it , if u have your money spend it as u like.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
Wetin concern me?

is she the first to wed in london or will she be the last?
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
Upnepaa:
And ffk be chilling with his daugter's mate,senseless individual !

hater

go tell that to oshomole
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
Alright.

I'm on my way there...

3 Likes

Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by may01(f): 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
Good for them
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by petkoffDrake(m): 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
bad for them
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by hayorzzyzx(m): 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
I can't create a topic,what can I dddo ?!
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by Bonapart(m): 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by bunmioguns(m): 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
This girl self don become celebrity like that

God bless my hustle

My children must not suffer

cool cool
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by LordMecuzy(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
So FFK is married ....
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by hazyfm: 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
WITHOUT THE FATHER'S BLESSINGS...

CHILDREN OF THIS DAYS! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
Fani kayode is truly a bastard. I dont tink he is married yet he has a daughter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by celeron40(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
Pretty girl, useless father.

1 Like

Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by Dindondin(m): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
ok
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by LordMecuzy(m): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

OH! They are afraid that buhari might probe the wedding, incase of corruption, there is nothing buhari cannot do, even if someone do birthday, he would probe it, if you pay nepa bills , he would still probe it, infact anything wey you do na EFCC win, ok

congratz to them sha

How old are u?

2 Likes

Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by sonnyudoh(m): 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
To think that she was begging me to marry her in 2005 hmmmm this life tho
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by chineloSA(f): 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

congratz to them sha

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by phransix147(m): 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
And her father is here following yellow yansh everywhere...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] / SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him / Ex-president Jonathan Replies Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.