Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,243 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Who Will Be The Next Vice Chancellor Of The University Of Ibadan? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Will Be The Next Vice Chancellor Of The University Of Ibadan? (1024 Views)

Sulyman Abdulkareem Is The New Vice-Chancellor Of University Of Ilorin / Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University / Vice Chancellor Of FUTA Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Be The Next Vice Chancellor Of The University Of Ibadan? by Mayour11(m): 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Professor Isaac Folorunso Adewole’s tenure as the Vice Chancellor of the University of Ibadan (UI) ends end in November, 2015.
As his 5-year tenure winds down, 13 Professors are in line to replace him. Only one of the Vice Chancellorship hopefuls, most of whom are currently working with UI,
is a female, Professor Arinola Olasumbo
Sanya, a former Deputy Vice Chancellor
(Admin) at the institution.
One of these Professors will in a few months
be the new head of the university:

1. Professor Adigun Agbaje from Political Science

2. Professor Idowu Olayinka from Geology

3. Professor Olusegun Olusina Akinyinka from College of Medicine

4. Professor Francis Egbokare from Linguistics and African Languages

5. Professor Benjamin Olakunle Fagbemi from Veterinary Microbiology and Parasitology

6. Professor Augustine Eyiwunmi Falaye from Aquaculture and Fisheries Management

7. Professor David Olaleye from Virology

8. Professor Oladele Babatunde Layiwola
from Institute of African Studies

9. Professor Ayodeji Emmanuel Oluleye
Industrial and Production Engineering

10. Professor Labode Popoola from Forest
Resources Management

11. Professor Oluwole Olanrewaju Adedeji
from the College of Medicine, Lagos State
University, (LASU)

12. Professor Mupha Adekunle Kenzie Smith
from Federal University of Technology,
(FUTA), Akure.

13. Professor Arinola Sumbo Sanya from the
Faculty of Clinical Sciences and Dentistry

On Monday the 13th of July 12 of the candidates spoke about their plans for the institution at the UI Trenchard Hall. The event was moderated by renowned Nigerian lawyer and human rights activist, Femi Falana (SAN).

http://pulse.ng/student/university-of-ibadan-one-of-these-13-dons-will-replace-professor-adewole-as-ui-vc-photos-id3976427.html
Re: Who Will Be The Next Vice Chancellor Of The University Of Ibadan? by boiz2mhen(m): 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
grin
Re: Who Will Be The Next Vice Chancellor Of The University Of Ibadan? by holuwamurewa(m): 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
In secondary sch wen sum1 asks a idgaf question we jus say kpawo I think now is the time

Kpawo!
Re: Who Will Be The Next Vice Chancellor Of The University Of Ibadan? by tobillionaire(m): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
who b dis aboki above me undecided
Re: Who Will Be The Next Vice Chancellor Of The University Of Ibadan? by Mayour11(m): 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
tobillionaire:
who b dis aboki above me undecided

I tire o, I no know wetin he dey talk self.
Lalasticlala come and see o

(1) (Reply)

#cuschoolfees Trends On Twitter As Covenant University Increases Tuition Fees / University Of Ilorin 2015/2016 Admission (undergraduates) / When Your Mouth Puts You In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.