Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,480 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja (45016 Views)

50-Year-Old Boko Haram Refugee Marries His Hearthrob In A Yola IDP Camp. Photos / Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" / Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hmmnn, na wa oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja by kennyman2000(m): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dont worry.. Buhari is working on the issue already.. U shall all smile soon.. Just little patience and all will come to past..
Re: Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja by elohorayodele: 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
u sure BH no de among them?
Re: Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja by olaolulazio(m): 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
petkoffDrake:
I hate her!
She hate u also.
Re: Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja by MadCow1: 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
I hate those photos..

This is an oil rich nation for Bleep sake. angry

Internally displaced persons living in a government catered camp that looks like something that was not even thought out at all..

How tough is it to set up a proper camp shelter?

How much would it cost the government to provide marquees and spring beds or bunk beds for 5000 persons?

I can live with the fire wood kitchen, but come on, that whole place can be better set up. The Nigerian Government and the Nigerian Military and also NEMA should Bury their heads in shame.

We just blew over 100 million dollars on elections, lost over 20 billion dollars thanks to NNPC and more losses and theft in the system due to greed and corruption and yet taking care of these less fortunate ones whose situation is a direct result of the government's failure is still hard.

Seriously Op take down those pictures, they are a shame to this nation.

1 Like

Re: Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja by kingade1: 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
k
Re: Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja by adedayourt(m): 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
dat woman xposing tins in d 2nd pix dou. i ad to zuum ma screan. grin grin

#sillyboi
Re: Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja by Bonapart(m): 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
My signature
Re: Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja by cityAdventures: 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
MadCow1:
I hate those photos..

Internally displaced persons living in a government catered camp that looks like something that was not even thought out at all..

How much would it cost the government to provide marquees and spring beds or bunk beds for 5000 persons?

I can live with the fire wood kitchen, but come on, that whole place can be better set up. The Nigerian Government and the Nigerian Military and also NEMA should Bury their heads in shame.

We just blew over 100 million dollars on elections, lost over 20 billion dollars thanks to NNPC and more losses and theft in the system due to greed and corruption and yet taking care of these less fortunate ones whose situation is a direct result of the government's failure is still hard.

Shame to the nation? So you would rather those hapless people continue to live in these dehumnizing conditions just because of ego? If the proper authorities see this and come to their rescue, you think having this up is still a shame?

Be real, man!
Re: Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja by demsid(m): 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
petkoffDrake:
I hate her!
can we settle your differences here?
Re: Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
Taylor86:
i[b][/b] I thank God buhari is now in charge

no more GEJ is clueless

no more GEJ is anti-north

let it continue

GEJ cluelessness is still affecting Nigeria right this very minute, despite the Mumu is no longer president
Re: Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja by demsid(m): 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
INTROVERT:
for your mind nw u b ftc here, wey d news neva finish ? U jst stocked inbetween.
Re: Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja by ib4babes(m): 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
carzola:
this info would go a long way... i really want to listen to this biafra sh!t
if u get am flr your radio go to WWW.Radiobiafra.co or u download tunein for you android phone. God bless you as you listen and may your eyes open more to see the light.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja by scentmarlc(m): 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
petkoffDrake:
I hate her!

U mean Introvert?cheesycheesy
Re: Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja by wristbangle: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
MizMyColi:
I have a dream...

That...
Re: Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
sdindan:
102.1 fm
Radio Biafra

Idi0t !!!!!
Re: Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja by MizMyColi(f): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
wristbangle:

That...

Nigeria will one day show her true strength and might against Americagrin

1 Like

Re: Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja by wristbangle: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

Nigeria will one day show her true strength and might against Americagrin

It's starts now by going unclad against their forceful legalisation of gay marriage in our land. smiley

1 Like

Re: Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja by grandstar(m): 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
petkoffDrake:
I hate her!

Be a man and forgive INTROVERT. There are worse things than not being FTC.

Wetin you no go see for nairaland?

Re: Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja by MadCow1: 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
cityAdventures:

Shame to the nation? So you would rather those hapless people continue to live in these dehumnizing conditions just because of ego? If the proper authorities see this and come to their rescue, you think having this up is still a shame?

Be real, man!

Shame to the nation.. I didn't mince my words Sir.

My post was clear.. That camp is a displaced persons camp which the government either set up or are aware of. My point which you obviously missed is that it looks like shit. That camp can be better set up so that Atleast the persons living there don't feel like they have been abandoned.

The camp looks like the persons living there are fending for themselves and get no assistance nor government input whatsoever.

I am being real. If I was in their place, I may die of depression long before Boko Haram or malaria or typhoid kills me.

What I am saying is that an oil rich nation amongst various other natural and human resources can and should be running a better refugee camp than that. In case my point is still lost on you, below is a photo of what a properly organised and run refugee camp looks like.

That is the least I expect from the government. Afterall these people are refugees not because they chose to be but because the government failed to provide it's duty of care and security of lives and property to them.

That is what I mean by that camp is a National embarrassment and shame to the nation.

2 Likes

Re: Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
Make them keep am secret before BOKO BOYS strike there oooooo
Re: Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja by cityAdventures: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
MadCow1:

Shame to the nation.. I didn't mince my words Sir.

My post was clear.. That camp is a displaced persons camp which the government either set up or are aware of. My point which you obviously missed is that it looks like shit. That camp can be better set up so that Atleast the persons living there don't feel like they have been abandoned.

The camp looks like the persons living there are fending for themselves and get no assistance nor government input whatsoever.

I am being real. If I was in their place, I may die of depression long before Boko Haram or malaria or typhoid kills me.

What I am saying is that an oil rich nation amongst various other natural and human resources can and should be running a better refugee camp than that. In case my point is still lost on you, below is a photo of what a properly organised and run refugee camp looks like.

That is the least I expect from the government. Afterall these people are refugees not because they chose to be but because the government failed to provide it's duty of care and security of lives and property to them.

That is what I mean by that camp is a National embarrassment and shame to the nation.

Noted...but i also didnt miss the point. You said i shd take down the pictures. Someone with your mindset should be encouraging any sort of publicity that makes d relevant authorities take note
Re: Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja by carzola(m): 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
ib4babes:
if u get am flr your radio go to WWW.Radiobiafra.co or u download tunein for you android phone. God bless you as you listen and may your eyes open more to see the light.
i use iphone and blackberry.. can it work... haters would be planing to rob me after reading this.

2 Likes

Re: Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja by MadCow1: 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
cityAdventures:

Noted...but i also didnt miss the point. You said i shd take down the pictures. Someone with your mindset should be encouraging any sort of publicity that makes d relevant authorities take note

I don't have any beef with what you and your crew did. God bless you guys as every help goes a long way to making them feel like they are humans and are an important element of our society. More grease to your elbows and knees..

I just said that sort of as a figure of speech for how repulsive that camp looks. No offence. Of course I didn't expect you to take it down.

My heart goes out to them and you and your crew should keep doing your thing.
Re: Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja by tdayof(m): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
sdindan:
102.1 fm
Radio Biafra
ode, get out of here..
Re: Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja by persius555(m): 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lets pray the northern elites and politicians learn from these crises. Religious terrorism is a modern day reality you dont toy with it for political or tribal benefit. The north use to be a safe place to be until this mess. Peace to all IDPs.
Re: Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja by discusant: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nigeria has since been a country under arrest by Islamic religious extremists from the north of Nigeria.
A country that spends huge sums of its OIL revenues on fighting off Islamic extremists, instead of providing development infrastructure.

Nigeria remains because the southerners are led by north to disagree among themselves.
Re: Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja by persius555(m): 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
MadCow1:
I hate those photos..

Taking down the images would only help us turn a blind eye to the realities realities that stir us in the face.
Re: Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja by MadCow1: 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
persius555:
Taking down the images would only help us turn a blind eye to the realities realities that stir us in the face.

Word!
Re: Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja by DennisEche(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
INTROVERT:
this introvert guy claiming babe .; u b mumu..... If you do not have better things to say you better keep rather than wasting space....... Gboko beast
Re: Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja by shalomm: 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
kennyman2000:
Dont worry.. Buhari is working on the issue already.. U shall all smile soon.. Just little patience and all will come to past..

Where is Buhari?
Re: Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja by sonnyudoh(m): 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
No Ac der?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post / Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants / Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.