Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) (44984 Views)

Former Governor Oyetola Arrives Osun State To A Rousing Welcome By Indigenes / Femi Fani-Kayode Returns Home After Joining APC, Receives Rousing Welcome / Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by chokekachy: 5:57pm On May 03, 2023
I was delighted by the rousing welcome I received upon my arrival in Port Harcourt earlier today.

It was an honour to have been invited by His Excellency, Governor Nyesom Ezenwa Wike, to commission the latest of the many wonderful developmental projects executed by his administration.

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1653776514998042625?t=LadiE1ekQOd5TgIl7NPWAg&s=19

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by God1000(m): 5:57pm On May 03, 2023
Okay, but will that change the price of Garri in the market? nigerians are dying everyday due to hunger and insecurity while politicians celebrate and rejoice

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Tntsi: 5:58pm On May 03, 2023
Rousing welcome kor.
Let Peter obi pay portharcourt a visit. That is where we will see what rousing welcome is.

PODATTI is coming.
On PODATTI mandate will the new Nigeria be built and the gates of corruption, fraud, embezellment, rascality in governance,drugs and tribalism shall be dismantled.

Just stay calm. PODATTI is coming

220 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by NoFucksToGive: 6:04pm On May 03, 2023
These are fake pics πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€my baby sis and her husband live in port Harcourt, nothing like this. No one came out to welcome Tinubu anywhere ..

Everyone is indoors

Tinubu supporters are so shameless πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Nelsononu: 6:06pm On May 03, 2023
Politicians shaa

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Feintline: 6:07pm On May 03, 2023
NoFucksToGive:
These are fake pics πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€my baby sis and her husband live in port Harcourt, nothing like this. No one came out to welcome Tinubu anywhere ..

Everyone is indoor.s

Tinubu supporters are so shameless πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

If you have to force people to close their shops for a visit , then something is wrong with you as a leader.
Let Peter obi visit portharcourt, then will you see what rousing welcome means. People will leave their shops to follow him.
Even Nyesome wike will have no choice than to join the crowd to chant obi obi.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by NoFucksToGive: 6:18pm On May 03, 2023
Feintline:

If you have to force people to close their shops for a visit , then somethingis wrong with you a a leader.
Let Peter obi visit portharcourt, then will you see what rousing welcome means. People will leave their shops to follow him.

Exactly. My sister said the governor announced a forced public holiday? Who does that
? In the 21st century? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

If people love you then the governor wouldn't have to force them all to stay at home 🀣 sounds like the sitathone that goes on in that southeast by unknown gunmen 🀣🀣🀣🀣

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Legitisreal: 6:23pm On May 03, 2023
Feintline:

If you have to force people to close their shops for a visit , then something is wrong with you as a leader.
and where has all those noise and deceit taken obi III

He should be going to aba and anambra and be receiving welcome chant since that is his consolation from defeat

163 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by olisefom: 6:39pm On May 03, 2023
Politicians be buying crowd from time immemorial.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by ATEAMS: 6:39pm On May 03, 2023
Indeed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Generalkorex(m): 6:40pm On May 03, 2023
Has Tinubu made any errors while speaking after the election?

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by kingthreat(m): 6:40pm On May 03, 2023
Tntsi:
Rousing welcome kor.
Let Peter obi pay portharcourt a visit. That is where we will see what rousing welcome is.

PODATTI is coming.
On PODATTI mandate will the new Nigeria be built and the gates of corruption, fraud, embezellment, rascality in governance,drugs and tribalism shall be dismantled.

PODATTI is cumming you mean. grin

167 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Jestin: 6:40pm On May 03, 2023
Drugs abuse junkie President

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by JoeEeL(m): 6:40pm On May 03, 2023
There is ethnic cleansing going on in Kaduna by the caliphate to eliminate the Atyaps.

Please share and raise awareness.

EXPOSE THE EVIL OF D FULA CALIPHATE AND THEIR FOREIGN JIHADIST SPONSORS

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Pipefitter: 6:41pm On May 03, 2023
I would cheer anyone on if I had a gun at the back of my head...

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by rummmy: 6:41pm On May 03, 2023
Story....upon the gov forced holiday on the people....na pure water them collect. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by ImpregnaTor(m): 6:41pm On May 03, 2023
Can someone enlighten me if this practice of commissioning projects with outrageous media coverage the same in other countries.

I find it difficult to understand; like can't this governors just construct their road and fly overs and just open for use without much noise and media coverage?

Is that a wrong thing?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Gbogbowa: 6:41pm On May 03, 2023
Even Tinubu was ashamed today has people stayed indoor too bad

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by yarimo(m): 6:42pm On May 03, 2023
TINUBU is loved by all Nigerians

156 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by HydraFeeds(m): 6:42pm On May 03, 2023
May Tinubu’s reign favour Nigeria .

God bless Nigeria .

76 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by rummmy: 6:43pm On May 03, 2023
Dupeadegbila:
Have not seen anyone that doesn't like Tinubu or wants him to become president!
everybody don't like him except maybe you...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by HeroicMeastro: 6:44pm On May 03, 2023
Tntsi:
Rousing welcome kor.

PODATTI is coming.
PO to pay PH visit in what capacity?
As a third class or third position?

45 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Bintdawood(f): 6:44pm On May 03, 2023
Jagaban!
29th May loading...................
πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Justbeingreal(m): 6:44pm On May 03, 2023
ANOTHER APC RUN LOADING MEHN CHAI IT'S GONNA BE A LONG LONG RIDE I GOT MY POPCORN READY THO LET'S SEE HOW THE SHOW GOES SHEY NA PEOPLE WHEN ALL OF US DE THIS MESS DE SHOUT WELCOME..
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Adaiobanyi1: 6:44pm On May 03, 2023
Gbogbowa:
Even Tinubu was ashamed today has people stayed indoor too bad
You should be more ashamed of your spoken English.

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by bankyblue(m): 6:45pm On May 03, 2023
God1000:
Okay, but will that change the price of Garri in the market? nigerians are dying everyday due to hunger and insecurity while politicians celebrate and rejoice
Oga, say that to PMB...is not Ur president yet

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by stunnert(m): 6:45pm On May 03, 2023
Long live the president elect

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by rummmy: 6:46pm On May 03, 2023
JoeEeL:
There is ethnic cleansing going on in Kaduna by the caliphate to eliminate the Atyaps.

Please share and raise awareness.

EXPOSE THE EVIL OF D FULA CALIPHATE AND THEIR FOREIGN JIHADIST SPONSORS

this fulani people again .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard / Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) / Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.