Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

**kings Autos Thursday Offer... Sweet Tokunbo Camry 2007 For 1.6m** Pix Inside - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / **kings Autos Thursday Offer... Sweet Tokunbo Camry 2007 For 1.6m** Pix Inside (2949 Views)

Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! / Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? / Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **kings Autos Thursday Offer... Sweet Tokunbo Camry 2007 For 1.6m** Pix Inside by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
Sincerely hoping that all these allegations are not true as you possess the opportunity to be one of the biggest dealers in this section... Hoping that you you can prove Fastshipping wrong.
Re: **kings Autos Thursday Offer... Sweet Tokunbo Camry 2007 For 1.6m** Pix Inside by Justbright(m): 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
Cant believe what am reading...i struck a deal wt kings auto last week on 04 corolla...he said he will get it for me for 1.1m which is relatively cheaper....i told my wife about it and she advice i verify my facr well by making d move....d guy do chat wt me always and requested for 400k upfront bt i told him to hold ob dat am still doing my findings.....just dis moni i decided to contact him and.make d deposit bt dis "fast shipping" is my saving grace....dis kings auto guy looks and sound geniue untill dis fast shipping guy gave.me reason to doubt him

1 Like

Re: **kings Autos Thursday Offer... Sweet Tokunbo Camry 2007 For 1.6m** Pix Inside by FastShipping: 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
Justbright:
Cant believe what am reading...i struck a deal wt kings auto last week on 04 corolla...he said he will get it for me for 1.1m which is relatively cheaper....i told my wife about it and she advice i verify my facr well by making d move....d guy do chat wt me always and requested for 400k upfront bt i told him to hold ob dat am still doing my findings.....just dis moni i decided to contact him and.make d deposit bt dis "fast shipping" is my saving grace....dis kings auto guy looks and sound geniue untill dis fast shipping guy gave.me reason to doubt him

When it is too cheap, it can't be for real. At current exchange rate, 2004 Toyota Corolla can't be bought, shipped, and cleared for1.1M Naira

Exchange rate is at $230 on average. let's assume he bought you an 04 Corolla for $4500 and trucking/shipping for $1200. The total is $4500 + $1200 = $5700. $5700 by $230 = 1,311, 000 Naira. Clearing is 350,000

Landing cost for a clean 2004 Toyota Corolla is 1,311,000 Naira and clearing it is 350,000 Naira.

2 Likes

Re: **kings Autos Thursday Offer... Sweet Tokunbo Camry 2007 For 1.6m** Pix Inside by Eyop: 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
Justbright:

You better thank God for this narrow escape. 2004 Toyota Corolla cannot sell for 1.1m even if mileage is above 200K.
Re: **kings Autos Thursday Offer... Sweet Tokunbo Camry 2007 For 1.6m** Pix Inside by Justbright(m): 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
Kings auto pls vome and say something
Re: **kings Autos Thursday Offer... Sweet Tokunbo Camry 2007 For 1.6m** Pix Inside by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
Justbright:
Kings auto pls vome and say something
This silence is dangerous for our business, a lot of us are anxious to hear from King Autos, at least to protect your hard earned reputation.

1 Like

Re: **kings Autos Thursday Offer... Sweet Tokunbo Camry 2007 For 1.6m** Pix Inside by boliano(m): 4:45am On Jul 23, 2015
Hello dealer, can you inform the buyer of this your sold camry to prove it to us that he has this car with him now.....
Re: **kings Autos Thursday Offer... Sweet Tokunbo Camry 2007 For 1.6m** Pix Inside by boliano(m): 4:50am On Jul 23, 2015
chibabe3:
Sincerely hoping that all these allegations are not true as you possess the opportunity to be one of the biggest dealers in this section... Hoping that you you can prove Fastshipping wrong.

He is not Real, please check his profile on nairaland,
It's recently open........

1 Like

Re: **kings Autos Thursday Offer... Sweet Tokunbo Camry 2007 For 1.6m** Pix Inside by autotrader014(m): 7:23am On Jul 23, 2015
This is a serious allegations against him. I want to buy mack dump truck from him, he said he will get the truck for two million Naira down to Niaja, and I was skeptical how he was going to do that. A double axle mack dump truck goes for 3.5m to 4m. So how will he do it with high exchange rate? One needs to be careful. Am an auto dealer, I always tell my clients see wat u want to buy before you pay.. Let him show us a confirmed shipping documents with his address and phone number. He tends to gain more clients if he can prove DAT he genuine..
Below is the pics of the truck he said he will buy for me for two million.

Re: **kings Autos Thursday Offer... Sweet Tokunbo Camry 2007 For 1.6m** Pix Inside by autotrader014(m): 7:42am On Jul 23, 2015
He was really putting pressure on me to pay 800k then balance him 1.2m wen the trucks arrive.. I told him let me do my findings about him, he has deleted me from his bbm contact. The way he sounds, doesn't look real to me.
Re: **kings Autos Thursday Offer... Sweet Tokunbo Camry 2007 For 1.6m** Pix Inside by AlomoReloaded: 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
Kingsautos..... was this 2007 camry pimped to 2010 for yankee, or its truly a 2010 model and you are a scammer? lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: **kings Autos Thursday Offer... Sweet Tokunbo Camry 2007 For 1.6m** Pix Inside by FastShipping: 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
autotrader014:
This is a serious allegations against him. I want to buy mack dump truck from him, he said he will get the truck for two million Naira down to Niaja, and I was skeptical how he was going to do that. A double axle mack dump truck goes for 3.5m to 4m. So how will he do it with high exchange rate? One needs to be careful. Am an auto dealer, I always tell my clients see wat u want to buy before you pay.. Let him show us a confirmed shipping documents with his address and phone number. He tends to gain more clients if he can prove DAT he genuine..
Below is the pics of the truck he said he will buy for me for two million.

How can he get this truck for 2M naira? It is 100% not possible. I have bought and shipped 10s of dump trucks this year alone with the cheapest one sold for $11,500 and shipped for $2900+.

KingsAutos is a scammer that I have exposed here and other exposed him too. KingsAutos is linked to seven other usernames on nairaland and the seven usernames use the same bank account number where victims pay deposit into.

BE WARNED!!!
Re: **kings Autos Thursday Offer... Sweet Tokunbo Camry 2007 For 1.6m** Pix Inside by boliano(m): 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
I am KINGS AUTO & PROPERTY and I don't ask for any upfront payment from any buyer neither do I sell any ghost product, all my cars land n houses are all visible for inspection in lagos Nigeria here,
I am young growing car dealer and property agent, and my office is located at klm 10 lasu-isheri exp rd, akesan lagos....

His profile was open 7:54am On Jul 02
1 Like (Like)
Personal text: MY NUMBER +1 4084787014
Time registered: July 02, 2015
Time spent online: 2 days & 19 hours

While my own profile has been in existence since. Time registered: October 06, 2011
Time spent online: 16 days & 23 hours
View My posts (5507) | View My topics (429)
Section Most Active In: Autos

There is difference in my own business name and this so call kings Autos,

Thanks and God bless.....

2 Likes

Re: **kings Autos Thursday Offer... Sweet Tokunbo Camry 2007 For 1.6m** Pix Inside by boliano(m): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
FastShipping:

How can he get this truck for 2M naira? It is 100% not possible. I have bought and shipped 10s of dump trucks this year alone with the cheapest one sold for $11,500 and shipped for $2900+.

KingsAutos is a scammer that I have exposed here and other exposed him too. KingsAutos is linked to seven other usernames on nairaland and the seven usernames use the same bank account number where victims pay deposit into.

BE WARNED!!!

I am KINGS AUTO & PROPERTY and I don't ask for any upfront payment from any buyer neither do I sell any ghost product, all my cars land n houses are all visible for inspection in lagos Nigeria here,
I am young growing car dealer and property agent, and my office is located at klm 10 lasu-isheri exp rd, akesan lagos....

1 Like (Like)

While my own profile has been in existence since. Time registered: October 06, 2011

Re: **kings Autos Thursday Offer... Sweet Tokunbo Camry 2007 For 1.6m** Pix Inside by tunjiano: 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
boliano:

1 Like (Like)

Nice1 Alhaji,its me Anchor.We all know we dat r Trusted Dealers here on Nairaland nd Off,lets all join hand to fight dis ourselves.Thanks
Re: **kings Autos Thursday Offer... Sweet Tokunbo Camry 2007 For 1.6m** Pix Inside by Samad805(m): 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
tunjiano:
Nice1 Alhaji,its me Anchor.We all know we dat r Trusted Dealers here on Nairaland nd Off,lets all join hand to fight dis ourselves.Thanks
anchor tanks 4 joining me also in dis fyt.......dah useless kings auto will neva succeed........pls Kings Auto & Property is different frm kings Auto......tanks Frm Phileks
Re: **kings Autos Thursday Offer... Sweet Tokunbo Camry 2007 For 1.6m** Pix Inside by tunnero2012(m): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
Boliano kings auto is our own guy nd not a scammer oooo,his office is located along lasu-isheri road. Av done several businesses wit him easily nd his profile name on NL is BOLIANNO. Dat so called kings auto will be caught soon by Gods grace cos i can see dat he couldnt defend all the alllegation.
Re: **kings Autos Thursday Offer... Sweet Tokunbo Camry 2007 For 1.6m** Pix Inside by FastShipping: 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
tunnero2012:
Boliano kings auto is our own guy nd not a scammer oooo,his office is located along lasu-isheri road. Av done several businesses wit him easily nd his profile name on NL is BOLIANNO. Dat so called kings auto will be caught soon by Gods grace cos i can see dat he couldnt defend all the alllegation.

Was there any of the allegations he has defended so far? The guy is a big fraud. KingsAutos has seven other monikers he was using on nairaland to defraud people and the seven monikers all use the same bank account number to accept deposits from the people he has been defrauding.

1 Like

Re: **kings Autos Thursday Offer... Sweet Tokunbo Camry 2007 For 1.6m** Pix Inside by tunjiano: 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
tunnero2012:
Tunero!...I sight u sef,u see all dis tins wey we sef dey see.1 foolish fake kings wey just be 1month wan dey spoil kings wey don dey for years.HE IS MAD.i don't really blame him it's those dat want to be scammed dat would be.seeing cheap things nd still yet price it...Thieves like KingsAutos(Ole)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clean Toks American Specs Range Rover Custom Built 08169446319 / 2005 Toyota Avensis Right Hand Toks @ 1.350m / ######### Never Seen Before-the New 2014 Range Rover Evoque 2door Coupe..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.