Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

How Profitable Is Scaffold Rental Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Profitable Is Scaffold Rental Business (2682 Views)

How To Become A Scaffold Rental Expert / How Profitable Is Rabbit Farming? / Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Profitable Is Scaffold Rental Business by karlxavier(m): 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
Good day house, please I want to ask the house, I have heard about hiring of iron scaffold and I want to ask, how profitable is the business? What I mean is the main galvanised pipe scaffold you put clips on a one, two story building. Hotels, anything building. I need gurus in the house to educate me on that.,. Thanks
Re: How Profitable Is Scaffold Rental Business by karlxavier(m): 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
please i need responses in the house
Re: How Profitable Is Scaffold Rental Business by Dabssmalls: 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
yeah.....its a nice business bur very expensive.i am a scaffolder...

1 Like

Re: How Profitable Is Scaffold Rental Business by karlxavier(m): 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
Okay. What is your experience in the business like and how much can one use in starting it on an average? Like, how many galvanized pipes can go round a two storey building Which state are you based and what is your cost per day on a job.
Re: How Profitable Is Scaffold Rental Business by karlxavier(m): 7:03am On Jul 16, 2015
Re: How Profitable Is Scaffold Rental Business by brianromel(m): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2015
karlxavier:
Okay. What is your experience in the business like and how much can one use in starting it on an average? Like, how many galvanized pipes can go round a two storey building Which state are you based and what is your cost per day on a job.

Hi Karl

Its nice that your asking questions about scaffolding business. But the questions your asking won't easily get answered here.
You will need to find out other businesses that rent or sell scaffolding and ask how much they sell it.

One way to help is by finding them and actually going to see them and act like your an engineer or buyer. Ask for their prices and bid to get reduced prices. or going to sites that use them and make inquires about renting from them once they are done.

Once you have the prices, use it that with some profits on to to bid to supply scaffolding for a construction firm. or if you know the Quantity Surveyor or Procurement officer of a construction firm, ask them how much they buy or rent.
This should get you a faster reply.

To help your business, get a list of actively construction companies who actively build and use scaffolds and try to meet with their engineers, Quantity Surveyor(QS) or Procurement officer. that will get you business faster than waiting for them to come buy from you.

Good luck.
regards:[url]palmpermtations.[/url]

(1) (Reply)

See The Shocking New Bathroom Slippers Made By Aba Boys / Zimbabwean MMM Promoters Calls Out On Rumour Mongers, Say MMM Will Never Crash / How Profitable Is Bet9ja Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.