Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Man Who Got Burnt On 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Dead - PHOTO - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Who Got Burnt On 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Dead - PHOTO (36210 Views)

The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge / Pictures Of The Car That Got Burnt At Onipan Bus Stop / Fatal Accident On A Bridge Along Warri-benin Road, One Dead (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Got Burnt On 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Dead - PHOTO by sultaan(m): 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
Do not carry petrol in your,

Don't let mechanic service your injector and nozzle it is not necessarily a fix
If you smell petrol don't drive the car like that

I guess there was no pain killer for his pain, Panadol is not what I am talking a out here.

RIP to him
Re: Man Who Got Burnt On 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Dead - PHOTO by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
sikiru01:
. R.I.P
don't try that again please. angry undecided
Re: Man Who Got Burnt On 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Dead - PHOTO by dammieco(m): 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ebig22:
Rip to the dead, this is the main reason every driver needs a fire extinguisher,make drivers no dey say road safety wicked
All we need is God's protection. There are some fire outbreaks that consumes fire extinguisher
Re: Man Who Got Burnt On 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Dead - PHOTO by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
Holyfield1:
The man who got burnt on 3rd Mainland Bridge in a Toyota Vienna car on July 12th (see here) died today at a hospital in Egbeda. They say he was a policeman popularly known as Papka. May his soul rest in peace, amen.

source: http://www.whispernigeria.net/2015/07/man-who-got-burnt-on-3rd-mainland.html

If na police man, no wahala. Thnk God for him.
Those people r official killers being paid with our money.
I no fit pity am one bit cos who knws what he did during active service.
Re: Man Who Got Burnt On 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Dead - PHOTO by chax100(f): 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
Juxtified:

Its obvious u're d one that can't read, cos if u went to school at all u'd know that my query doesn't need d word ''poor''

Na wa ooo... People wet go school, oya make ona two submit ona CVs for perusal. Nothing we go see for NL.
Re: Man Who Got Burnt On 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Dead - PHOTO by Khd95(m): 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
Oga forget dat misyarn jeyrey.....death Na death irrespective of wher u dy.....

Na so our health care system poor nd we still combated d deadly Ebola....dat d USA u mentioned were looking up to Us cool

quote author=prelinctus post=35897762]This is as a result of the poor health care system in this country. I'm sure this can't happen in USA. Nigeria still has a long way to go.[/quote]
Re: Man Who Got Burnt On 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Dead - PHOTO by INTERMAN: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lalasticlala , even the girl whose leg was smatched by a tipper in warri was reported to have died on her way to the general hospital.
Re: Man Who Got Burnt On 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Dead - PHOTO by flames007(m): 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
Chai,the man is now popular but for a painful reason:he died embarassed

Re: Man Who Got Burnt On 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Dead - PHOTO by iukpe: 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
prelinctus:
This is as a result of the poor health care system in this country. I'm sure this can't happen in USA. Nigeria still has a long way to go.

Burns are very difficult to handle when it's this severe. In America or Nigeria.
Re: Man Who Got Burnt On 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Dead - PHOTO by CUBI(m): 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
It's a pity indeed! May God always protect us. But as a police officer in Naija, this could be nemesis oh, so other professions should take a lesson.
Re: Man Who Got Burnt On 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Dead - PHOTO by BUKOLAMI1979: 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
RIP
Re: Man Who Got Burnt On 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Dead - PHOTO by tipzyayd(m): 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
lomaxx:

Usually I don't call people out on public forums. But I have to do this for this public show of ignorance.

Yes the Nigerian Medical system may be nothing to write home about. But in the case of this burns ,both of you are totally wrong.

I am more than 100% sure that this man died due to the compilations of his burns. Burns is a very tricky case. You who probably knows nothing about it thinks it's the cosmetic skin erosion that is the primary problem.

But you forget that at the scene of the incident this man must have probably inhaled toxic concentrations of carbon monoxide that would have started an acute respiratory system failure. This man, at the site of the incident not related to any medical intervention or the failure of it, was already predisposed to acute renal failure, acute respiratory distress syndrome, toxic pnemonitis, toxic levels of gases etc.

Finally, and most importantly, this man is at severe risk of sepsis. I'm very sure that's what killed him. With increased resistance to antimicrobials and the ineffective aseptic protocol already damaging the health system, this man is one of the least persons you would expect to survive.

Severe second degree burns, high risk of overwhelming sepsis with other concordant complications. Please give the health workers a break on this one. They're not miracle workers.

on point I couldnt agree less and with the degree of burns ... if he survives it will cost a lot of money to rejuvenate him..... not withstanding the degree of scarring.......
Re: Man Who Got Burnt On 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Dead - PHOTO by Juxtified(m): 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
chax100:

Na wa ooo... People wet go school, oya make ona two submit ona CVs for perusal. Nothing we go see for NL.
Lol. I actually got tired of replying him & just left him alone
Re: Man Who Got Burnt On 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Dead - PHOTO by gidjah(m): 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
that was a second degree burn he got during d inferno. most people do not survive such o, and more self, the money required to do d magic wont be small amount o, will the govt be ready to foot the bills ?_,we all know how useless and in efficient the police admin system is _!!
Re: Man Who Got Burnt On 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Dead - PHOTO by globelite(m): 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
# GlobeLiteMedia Get latest news, entertainment gist and music download on your Whatsapp now! To subscribe text "REG (WHATSAPP NUMBER)" to 08079300510
another first from Globelite Media networks.
Re: Man Who Got Burnt On 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Dead - PHOTO by Nuella222(f): 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
Are u trying to say that the man got burnt inside his car

...Bt y is dat car as new and clean as GEJ's teeth

...No scratch
Re: Man Who Got Burnt On 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Dead - PHOTO by maureen546: 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
May his soul rest in peace,chai!
Re: Man Who Got Burnt On 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Dead - PHOTO by DrObum(m): 11:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
prelinctus:
This is as a result of the poor health care system in this country. I'm sure this can't happen in USA. Nigeria still has a long way to go.
Bro, even in the USA, that kind of 3rd degree burns have low survival rates.
Quit jumping to conclusions you aren't sure about.
The fact that this is Nigeria doesn't mean we're whacked in everything!
Re: Man Who Got Burnt On 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Dead - PHOTO by mbulela: 1:39am On Jul 16, 2015
prelinctus:
Your daftness is worrying.
Your understanding of burns and plastics is zero.
Try and keep quiet next time. Silence is a virtue when Knowledge is lacking.
Re: Man Who Got Burnt On 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Dead - PHOTO by prelinctus: 8:20am On Jul 16, 2015
DrObum:

Bro, even in the USA, that kind of 3rd degree burns have low survival rates.
Quit jumping to conclusions you aren't sure about.
The fact that this is Nigeria doesn't mean we're whacked in everything!
I'm sure about my conclusions, mister. Nigeria is 'whacked in everything'. Quote me on that.

@lomaxx, all you yarned is dust. Like I said, if Nigeria had a good healthcare system, this could have been prevented.
Re: Man Who Got Burnt On 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Dead - PHOTO by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 16, 2015
dammieco:
All we need is God's protection. There are some fire outbreaks that consumes fire extinguisher

If everyone has the fire extinguisher, then if anyone on the road sees it, he will stop and help with his own
Re: Man Who Got Burnt On 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Dead - PHOTO by redsun(m): 10:02am On Jul 16, 2015
Ebig22:
Rip to the dead, this is the main reason every driver needs a fire extinguisher,make drivers no dey say road safety wicked

Nigeria driving system need total overhauling. It is a miracle people survive on the roads everyday in Nigeria. No rules.
Re: Man Who Got Burnt On 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Dead - PHOTO by ylaa(f): 10:35am On Jul 16, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) / Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.