Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,387 members, 7,853,729 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

Members Of Parliament In Jamica - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Members Of Parliament In Jamica (934 Views)

Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria / Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others / Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Members Of Parliament In Jamica by peeparty(m): 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
See them looking so cool!!!

cc
tallesty1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Members Of Parliament In Jamica by carzola(m): 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
tongue
Re: Members Of Parliament In Jamica by san316(m): 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
Raaaasta muan. That bill no go work muan. You Rasta gata chienge it.
Re: Members Of Parliament In Jamica by rabex(m): 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
ya ma n..any ganja for ya side?
Re: Members Of Parliament In Jamica by drake2(m): 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
If this is true; coolest parliament I should say.
Re: Members Of Parliament In Jamica by ezeagu(m): 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
Buju Banton that's in prison.
Re: Members Of Parliament In Jamica by amokeme(f): 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
Having the opportunity to listen to them in the house will be an honor I'll cherish!! cheesy grin
Re: Members Of Parliament In Jamica by hereiam: 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
naija is so blessed yet unappreciative with low productivity. imagine if our parliament is like this (lecture hall), na bottle we de throw.
Re: Members Of Parliament In Jamica by mrvitalis(m): 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
Looooooool very funny
Re: Members Of Parliament In Jamica by peeparty(m): 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
amokeme:
Having the opportunity to listen to them in the house will be an honor I'll cherish!! cheesy grin
yoman
you like patra
Re: Members Of Parliament In Jamica by Tallesty1(m): 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
hereiam:
naija is so blessed yet unappreciative with low productivity. imagine if our parliament is like this (lecture hall), na bottle we de throw.
A rasta man hardly attack a rasta man bro.
Re: Members Of Parliament In Jamica by Tunami(m): 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
Jah rastafarai, dope me fire, fire burn babylon. Anyway its nt a new thing, after all Emperor Haile salassie is one of the founding fathers of AU.
Re: Members Of Parliament In Jamica by vega84(m): 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hahahahhhahah #vegatalks

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Buhari ( Photo) / Breaking News: Obua Is Still Alife And In Custody-dss / Taiwo Olatunbosun (ekiti APC Spokesman) Begs Fayose For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.