Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria (55550 Views)

Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State / Ben Bruce: "Babachir Arrested Because Of Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari" / Orji Uzor Kalu At University Of Nigeria, Nsukka, Gyrating With Kegites Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by zoba88: 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
OBJ spotted with gyrating.
I hear he is highly carried!

Now you know why he walks and never stumbles.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/photos-of-obasanjo-gyrating.html?m=1

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by josephine123: 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
na wa oo.. baba stil dey gyrate

52 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by FemiEddy(m): 10:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
Weh done sir!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by sammysammy111(m): 10:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
LSF BABA may ur daieses by long

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Sweetnik22(f): 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
Can't this grandfather talk to dullard about all these Fulani kinsmen killings They all kept quite cos they didn't attack them or any of their relations undecided

Chai... who will speak for the poor embarassed

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by decatalyst(m): 10:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
Baba always in the news.

Ebora owu fun rara e grin

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Epositive(m): 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
Sweetnik22:
Can't this grandfather talk to dullard about all these Fulani kinsmen killings They all kept quite cos they didn't attack them or any of their relations undecided

Chai... who will speak for the poor embarassed
only the poor sire smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Sweetnik22(f): 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
Epositive:

only the poor sire smiley
I weep for the poor masses in this con3 embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
lols #blue waves
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Epositive(m): 11:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
Sweetnik22:
I weep for the poor masses in this con3 embarassed
you can say that again bro sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by CzarChris(m): 11:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
So baba is a carried entity?!! Chai, so not all of our leaders are animales. grin grin grin I trust baba will be highly opekerized after receiving from the fountains of Bachus. grin grin grin

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by tellwisdom: 12:04am On Apr 17, 2017
You can't take the boss out of him. Daysis be longatua, bammi

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by serverconnect(m): 3:54am On Apr 17, 2017
A tree will never forget it root.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by TPAND(f): 6:29am On Apr 17, 2017
Baba on point

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Aromas: 6:34am On Apr 17, 2017
One of the factors this devil is still alive grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by omowolewa: 6:47am On Apr 17, 2017
This man just dey appear everywhere.
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by nabiz(m): 7:03am On Apr 17, 2017
Palm wine club. Oh! I Just remembered my old friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Jaymaxxy(m): 7:08am On Apr 17, 2017
Baba, you are highly karid.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by morbeta(m): 7:12am On Apr 17, 2017
Lastman (nationalist) standing.......

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by goldenceo1: 7:16am On Apr 17, 2017
Unity In Diversity. All I am Karid should Kindly signify their illya here

Turupepe Turupepe; The head of Agbalagba is not meant for a child's play

I Rep Illya Du Poly

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by omenkaLives(m): 7:35am On Apr 17, 2017
sammysammy111:
LSF BABA may ur daieses by long

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by omenkaLives(m): 7:36am On Apr 17, 2017
goldenceo1:

Turupepe Turupepe; The head of Agbalagba is not meant for child's play

I Rep Illya Du Poly
angry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by omenkaLives(m): 7:40am On Apr 17, 2017
CzarChris:
So baba is a carried entity?!! Chai, so not all of our leaders are animales. grin grin grin I trust baba will be highly opekerized after receiving from the fountains of Bachus. grin grin grin
Jaymaxxy:
Baba, you are highly karid.
tellwisdom:
You can't take the boss out of him. Daysis be longatua, bammi

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by nwosu35: 7:50am On Apr 17, 2017
WA oooooo
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by sbashir10(m): 7:50am On Apr 17, 2017
BABA May your days be long

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 17, 2017
@ this ataima. They say something like this abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by obembet(f): 7:51am On Apr 17, 2017
If you want Long live, make yourself happy always leave worry free life, forget about Nigeria problem, stop reading bad NeWS, and lastly make sure u have good relationship with God.

U hardly see someone at age 80 strong like obj,many of them staying at Home

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by kaz1980: 7:52am On Apr 17, 2017
Baba, your kariability is seriously above sea level, may you walk and never stumble.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by AngelicBeing: 7:52am On Apr 17, 2017
tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by maverickdude(m): 7:53am On Apr 17, 2017
thats cool wink
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Ninilowo(m): 7:53am On Apr 17, 2017
goldenceo1:

Turupepe Turupepe; The head of Agbalagba is not meant for child's play

I Rep Illya Du Poly
Ilya du SACOED. Waka jeje and never pade agbako

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Justuceleague2: 7:53am On Apr 17, 2017
Baba omnipresent

You

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) / Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo / Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.