Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Air Suspension Conversion - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Air Suspension Conversion (1283 Views)

Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport / How A Mechanic Made A Nigerian Woman Drive With A Missing Suspension Linkage / Ford, Lincoln And Mercury Vehicles. Navigator Air Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Suspension Conversion by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
Pls how true and reliable is the conversion of air suspensions in range rovers and Benz GL to ordinary shock absorbers?need serious help for my 2008 GL 450.
Re: Air Suspension Conversion by sultaan(m): 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
Just buy .each sets and install
Re: Air Suspension Conversion by lonelydora: 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
Say goodbye to those cars if you try it. Just buy the air suspensions and fix them.
Re: Air Suspension Conversion by cardoctor(m): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
If you are in Abuja, bring it in and I will sort it out for you.

Cardoctor
Re: Air Suspension Conversion by sultaan(m): 1:45am On Jul 16, 2015
If you can afford the Merz the last thing you should be doing is running it as a Corolla. Those things will go bad after its life cycle is reached you are advised to change all 4 to get an even smooth ride.

Those things are the difference between 4 runner and luxurious SUV
Re: Air Suspension Conversion by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 17, 2015
sultaan:
If you can afford the Merz the last thing you should be doing is running it as a Corolla. Those things will go bad after its life cycle is reached you are advised to change all 4 to get an even smooth ride.

Those things are the difference between 4 runner and luxurious SUV
sultan,I feel u.but the point is I'm surprised that in less than a month of changing the suspensions,the left front just went bad again.
Re: Air Suspension Conversion by ivoryhouse(m): 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hello if you buy the real thing, you wont notice the difference.
Re: Air Suspension Conversion by sultaan(m): 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
pearly1:
sultan,I feel u.but the point is I'm surprised that in less than a month of changing the suspensions,the left front just went bad again.

Did you buy a used, new, Chinese fake replacement part?

Always replace all with new OEM shocks.
Re: Air Suspension Conversion by ivoryhouse(m): 6:32am On Jul 18, 2015
pearly1:
Pls how true and reliable is the conversion of air suspensions in range rovers and Benz GL to ordinary shock absorbers?need serious help for my 2008 GL 450.
There are kits that contain all the parts required to convert air suspension to shocks. Do not buy Chinese, if land rover, buy from the UK, it will cost you less than buying from the US.

(1) (Reply)

PLEASE Where Can I Get A Genuine Fuel Pump For A Honda Baby Boy 4 Plug / My Timing Belt Just snapped On Motion / New 2017 Mercedes SL Roadster – (photos, Prices & Models)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.