Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

PLEASE Where Can I Get A Genuine Fuel Pump For A Honda Baby Boy 4 Plug - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / PLEASE Where Can I Get A Genuine Fuel Pump For A Honda Baby Boy 4 Plug (1281 Views)

5 Common Signs Of A Failing Car Fuel Pump / Bad Or Failing Fuel Pump? These Maybe The Causes / WARNING!!!! 5 Common Symptoms Of A Bad Fuel Pump. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE Where Can I Get A Genuine Fuel Pump For A Honda Baby Boy 4 Plug by eRex(m): 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dear NL, Little help would be appreciated.
I have been having fuel pump issue for the past month since i purchased a Babyboy.

All the pumps i keep getting(new/old/tokumbo) keeps getting weak after a short period of use. i will have to throttle down for the vehicle to move or pick... and when i turn on the AC.. well same senario only that i will have to throttle much longer. like the supple of fuel is not enough.. the car never switch off. in the morning for a few minutes it performs well and den goes bad
Mechanic claims i have been buying fake
secondly the engine does not have an exterior fuel filter like other honda engine(dont know if that the cause) but that was how it was designed. has only the one in the tank.

I am now in search for the best fuel pump i can get.
kindly assist..

08099448310. if need be
Re: PLEASE Where Can I Get A Genuine Fuel Pump For A Honda Baby Boy 4 Plug by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:58am On Jul 12, 2016
eRex:
Dear NL, Little help would be appreciated.
I have been having fuel pump issue for the past month since i purchased a Babyboy.

All the pumps i keep getting(new/old/tokumbo) keeps getting weak after a short period of use. i will have to throttle down for the vehicle to move or pick... and when i turn on the AC.. well same senario only that i will have to throttle much longer. like the supple of fuel is not enough.. the car never switch off. in the morning for a few minutes it performs well and den goes bad
Mechanic claims i have been buying fake
secondly the engine does not have an exterior fuel filter like other honda engine(dont know if that the cause) but that was how it was designed. has only the one in the tank.

I am now in search for the best fuel pump i can get.
kindly assist..

08099448310. if need be

stop buying fuel pumps, have the system checked by a technician that has a fuel pressure tester.
Re: PLEASE Where Can I Get A Genuine Fuel Pump For A Honda Baby Boy 4 Plug by gazzuz(m): 8:03am On Jul 12, 2016
marpol please unblock Gazzuzz. Anti spambot.

Erex, stop buying fuelpumps, search for a mechanic with a fuel pressure tester to diagnose your fuel system. Meanwhile was your return line blocked?
Re: PLEASE Where Can I Get A Genuine Fuel Pump For A Honda Baby Boy 4 Plug by AutosBay(m): 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
You can call 08080272682 he works in an automobile company that deals on such, just a suggestion
Re: PLEASE Where Can I Get A Genuine Fuel Pump For A Honda Baby Boy 4 Plug by eRex(m): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
thanks alot.
AutosBay:
You can call 08080272682 he works in an automobile company that deals on such, just a suggestion

(1) (Reply)

Re: The Mysterious GM Chevrolet Stalling Issues Solved / Air Conditioner Causes My Car Engine To Smoke / Mercedes Benz C-class 2003 Toks For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.