Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,912 members, 7,863,155 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:23 PM

I’m Yet To Receive Divorce Notice From My Wife — Emeka Ike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Yet To Receive Divorce Notice From My Wife — Emeka Ike (892 Views)

Emeka Ike Celebrates His Son, Michael Ike Nicholas' 16th Birthday (photos) / Emeka Ike Celebrates His 50th Birthday With New Photos / Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Yet To Receive Divorce Notice From My Wife — Emeka Ike by Whizzcute(m): 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
Contrary to rumours flying around that Emeka Ike’s wife, Emma has filed for divorce after 13 years of living with the actor, the former has refuted the rumour, insisting that his marriage is intact.

The actor also denied being a wife beater. The buzz last week was that Emeka Ike’s wife had filed for divorce in court and that the case will be coming up on the 22nd of this month.

In a chat with HVP, the actor described the rumour as unfounded, blaming it on those who are envious of his marriage.
According to him, “As I’m talking to you now, I have not received any divorce notice. There is nothing like that happened. I have not received any letter from anybody. I am a Christian, we don’t divorce.

http://linkis.com/www.vanguardngr.com/jNcIq
Re: I’m Yet To Receive Divorce Notice From My Wife — Emeka Ike by feldido(m): 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ok
Re: I’m Yet To Receive Divorce Notice From My Wife — Emeka Ike by Chibuhealth(f): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
Emeka incase she leaves, call me lets mingle 08073873999
Re: I’m Yet To Receive Divorce Notice From My Wife — Emeka Ike by Whizzcute(m): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Emeka incase she leaves, call me lets mingle 08073873999

You are not serious
Re: I’m Yet To Receive Divorce Notice From My Wife — Emeka Ike by nikkiking(m): 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
They don settle.
Re: I’m Yet To Receive Divorce Notice From My Wife — Emeka Ike by Came: 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
" I'm a Christian, we don't divorce" Christian men are not wife beater too, and they don't behave in a way that shows that they don't care about how their wives feel.
Re: I’m Yet To Receive Divorce Notice From My Wife — Emeka Ike by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
lol Hahahahahaha it's going to be hard, she can't file for divorce because the number of single girls praying and fasting for the lordt to burn them the blessings of marriage are aiming at every opportunity let alone this guy that is many naija girls crush?! its hard for single ladies let alone a divorcee to remarry... double standard?! I love being male.
Re: I’m Yet To Receive Divorce Notice From My Wife — Emeka Ike by Visocrate(m): 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
home breakers on the verge of exploding and strategizing how to break his family

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Majek Fashek In Rehabilitation Center / Happy Birthday To Di'ja / Why Thousands Risk Everything To Get To Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.