Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid (36219 Views)

Ghanaian Soldiers Dance To "One Corner" (Video) / Nairaland Artiste, GONDY, Did A Song Titled CELEBRATE on DJCoublon Afro Beat / Lyrics: Ojuelegba Lyrics By Wizkid Ft Drake & Skepta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by andyanders: 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
Which water spirit dem be self?

I can see one white spirit and an ugly blacky from the seea
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by KELVIN086: 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
amefrica so u be young guy
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
Amefrica:

E be like say the guy get beef with me haha grin
E don finally dey frontpage ooo grin grin
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
andyanders:

badbelle cool

1 Like

Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Dragonking: 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hmmmm. This is why we nigerian guys need to hook up with more foreign girls..

**team foreign girls**

4 Likes

Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
AgapeCharis:

Haha at last bro. grin Thanks!!
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
KELVIN086:
amefrica so u be young guy

Yes oo, I be your boy na. cheesy
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
AgapeCharis:
na for frontpage i see am

1 Like

andyanders:

Thanks bro! I would be worried if people like you don't comment cheesy
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
lefulefu:

badbelle cool

Lol leave am.
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Idowuogbo(f): 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
She's bàaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaD!!!

Amefrica my son, so you don get oyinbo girlfriend? Is that what I sent to you ilu oyinbo to do? shocked shocked shocked just teasing# the babe fresh......I approve cool kiss
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by KINGTELLER: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
toluine56:

Lol..abeg change ur moniker to javaboss if u fit.
i no b woman oo..lol

I am not a Java Boss.. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
datalossvictim1:
angry angry angry angry wazz all dizz?
We're waiting for your own

1 Like

Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
I'll rate the video 7.5/10. Una try sha
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by UnimkeAk(m): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
Amefrica:
She loves and desires Nigerian/African dance and music so much, that she asked me to do one with her. I hope you enjoy!!

Show You The Money Kunle Choreography:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15oPYwq-eR8

Cute:

Now I need me a white gal

2 Likes

Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Amefrica my son, so you don get oyinbo girlfriend? Is that what I sent to you ilu oyinbo to do? shocked shocked shocked just teasing# the babe fresh......I approve cool kiss

Haha mami, nor be so oo. grin Thanks sha! How have you been btw?
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Dindondin(m): 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
Amefrica:

Thanks man smiley
Amefrica long time no see.
Last Bullet
Check my signature to know who's greeting you.
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
CFCfan:
I'll rate the video 7.5/10. Una try sha

Thanks boss mi! cheesy How US na? I suppose show one of these days at least before summer run.
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
Dindondin:

Amefrica long time no see.
Last Bullet
Check my signature to know who's greeting you.

Baba oo. I for sure know who you be haha. Your "last bullet" is classic. grin How you dey na?
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by exlinkleads(f): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
nice dance

1 Like

Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Dindondin(m): 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
Amefrica:

Baba oo. I for sure know who you be haha. Your "last bullet" is classic. grin How you dey na?
I m good. I see you are doing well over there. that's nice.
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by daclint(m): 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
This video reminds me of that osho baba and wife honeymoon at Miami beach grin grin

Just kidding, una make sense

1 Like

Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
Idowuogbo:

dis my warri twin sister grin
were u dey since? grin
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Shortyy(f): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
Amefrica:
She loves and desires Nigerian/African dance and music so much, that she asked me to do one with her. I hope you enjoy!!

lmao.. she was dancing out of beat

3 Likes

Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
Amefrica:

Lol leave am.
ok i be wan make am kneel down and raise up im hand for being disrespectful but since u say make i leave am i go leave am cool
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
naijainfogalery:
So what happened after the dance? Plus who calls this kind hot girl my friend. i hope its not just friend ooo. Amefrica if i no hear say una wedding make front page, me, seun , lalasticlala and the entire membership of nairaland will ban you from this forum for life.

make us proud buddy - Nairaland is counting on you. bring that shawtie home
dude chill,it's just a dance...smiley

1 Like

Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
Dindondin:

I m good. I see you are doing well over there. that's nice.

Yes boss, thank you oo. smiley
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
lefulefu:

ok i be wan make am kneel down and raise up im hand for being disrespectful but since u say make i leave am i go leave am cool

Haha lol. cheesy
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
daclint:
This video reminds me of that osho baba and wife honeymoon at Miami beach grin grin

Just kidding, una make sense

Lol thanks. smiley
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
DANCE COMPETITION
WATCH THIS VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjlX7LrTwhs
DOWNLOAD THE SONG http:///yxGPivM3Cz
send us your dance clip via email;qstarrubby@gmail.com
and stand a chance to win 100$

1 Like

Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by TolaniLuv: 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
Amefrica:

Seh nA u deh tear the babe? Abeg give me her IG. Or FB. I get promotional link for her
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Drinkwater(m): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
ShakurM:
2:22 mins, My 10mb no fit do ooo

Let me follow the majority, wow nice dance she really tried, weldone. grin
but you can download it for less than 2mb in low quality if you really want to.. Just enter ss before the url of the page and make sure your browser aint in mobile option.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Ruger Singing Without His Eye Patch (video) / Naira Marley - 'Soapy' (Official Video) / Phenom Vs Vector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.