Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid (36221 Views)

Ghanaian Soldiers Dance To "One Corner" (Video) / Nairaland Artiste, GONDY, Did A Song Titled CELEBRATE on DJCoublon Afro Beat / Lyrics: Ojuelegba Lyrics By Wizkid Ft Drake & Skepta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Polithiefcian(m): 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
Adebayocollins6:
Clean bold5 for sale. #5 000naira only. Call seller on 08024712145

Nairalanders be weary of dis guy. I have called him and I don't trust him...
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by skyfullofstars(f): 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
Looooooooooove it smiley

1 Like

Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
CFCfan:

We're waiting for your own

Lol cfc nwannem where have you been hiding?

I can't dance to save my life oh embarassed
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by natasha: 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Natasha would have to find that out herself. I'd surprise you and her by being nice and not hurling vitriols at her just so you know the son of Mark isn't predictable.

By the way, I once uploaded a full-length picture of myself.

Please note that I do not tolerate shades thrown at Efik-Ibibios and this is the only time I have done so.smiley

No shades thrown and no offence intended. Just humour thats all. We are all Nigerians, beautifully made in our individualities
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by herald9: 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
KINGTELLER:
import java.util.Scanner;
public class NairaLandSucks {
public static void main (String[] args){
Scanner efiko= new Scanner(system.in);
SoroNiyen= efiko.next();

System.out.println(" OUTPUT: " + SoroNiyen + " : Naa my land be this ooo" )

}
}

OUTPUT: --------- : Naa my land be this ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You just started programming abi?
E dey sweet you like madt and you can't help showing off in every thread...
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by joromi: 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
O ga o Amefrica, didn't you just move to Canada, you don get girlfriend already grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by SegunAdewole: 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
Give me the girl's number. I wanna call and applaud her.
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by fitzmayowa: 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
joromi:
O ga o Amefrica, didn't you just move to Canada, you don get girlfriend already grin grin grin

Lol the last time I checked "almost a year" isn't just moved tongue grin
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Dindondin(m): 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
Amefrica:

Yes boss, thank you oo. smiley
I vote seen your YouTube video. it's nice, you dance well. same WT do Canadian lady

1 Like

Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
skyfullofstars:
Looooooooooove it smiley

Thanks! smiley
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Teeboy22(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
Amefrica:

E be like say the guy get beef with me haha grin
grin
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
RapLawd:

Good...

But you stingy ooo

Stingy bawo? grin
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
RapLawd:

She sabi read broken /pidgin English

Not really, but she can make some sense out of it.
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by canuck(m): 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
You guys nailed it. Well done.

1 Like

Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by KINGTELLER: 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
herald9:

You just started programming abi?
E dey sweet you like madt and you can't help showing off in every thread...

grin grin He dey pain you.. No vex I understand
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by realitytopline: 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
Have u also seen the video of Serena Williams & Djokovic dancing after they won Wimbledon trophies..
http://realitytopline..com/2015/07/serena-williams-djokovic-crown-trophies.html

see pic here

1 Like

Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
Amefrica:
She loves and desires Nigerian/African dance and music so much, that she asked me to do one with her. I hope you enjoy!!

Show You The Money Kunle Choreography:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15oPYwq-eR8

Cool babe, nice 1 my guy, longest time. Hw is Prince Charlotte's town?
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by RapLawd(m): 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
Amefrica:

Stingy bawo? grin

tey me...why did you cut that video?
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by kpolli(m): 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
Amefrica:
She loves and desires Nigerian/African dance and music so much, that she asked me to do one with her. I hope you enjoy!!

Show You The Money Kunle Choreography:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15oPYwq-eR8

Amefrica is this what we sent you to Canada to do?

Eyekandy come and see your son oooo

But una try

2 Likes

Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Valwezzy: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
Amefrica:

Lol **deaf ear turned** grin

Better for yougringringrin
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by LKO(m): 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
fratermathy:
So make we con spray them in money as them dance abi? angry

Things that make NL Fp these days make me want to create a counter forum known as nairawater

Conarina maritime academy orie-abraka recruitment scam. I hail o.
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by fratermathy(m): 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
LKO:

Conarina maritime academy orie-abraka recruitment scam. I hail o.

Mr LKO. So how much were you defrauded of?
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by LKO(m): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
fratermathy:

Mr LKO. So how much were you defrauded of?

In saner climes where security systems are functional, u and ur clique ought to be cooling off behind bars at d moment. God on our side, we were able to outsmart ur grand plan of wanting to reap where u did not sow. Amend ur ways!
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by fratermathy(m): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
LKO:

In saner climes where security systems are functional, u and ur clique ought to be cooling off behind bars at d moment. God on our side, we were able to outsmart ur grand plan of wanting to reap where u did not sow. Amend ur ways!

Chai! Can you read what you just wrote?
In saner societies, you'd be sued for libel. You just don't wake up and make stories up in your head without proof. If what you claim to be happening actually was happening, you'd have been the first victim because of how I perceive your intellectual acuity.
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by tushburg(m): 12:22am On Jul 17, 2015
import java.util.Scanner;
public class NairaLandSucks {
public static void main (String[] args){
Scanner efiko= new Scanner(system.in);
SoroNiyen= efiko.next();

System.out.println(" OUTPUT: " + SoroNiyen + " :I no kw werin I dey do sef " )

}
}
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by GatJokez(f): 1:03am On Jul 17, 2015
fratermathy:
So make we con spray them in money as them dance abi? angry

Things that make NL Fp these days make me want to create a counter forum known as nairawater

Don't hate grin

LOL @ Nairawater ..... still laughin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Nobody: 4:04am On Jul 17, 2015
canuck:
You guys nailed it. Well done.

Thanks man! smiley
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Nobody: 4:05am On Jul 17, 2015
Sile12:

Cool babe, nice 1 my guy, longest time. Hw is Prince Charlotte's town?

Thanks man! Charlottetown is good oo, how you doing now?
Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Nobody: 4:06am On Jul 17, 2015
kpolli:

Amefrica is this what we sent you to Canada to do?

Eyekandy come and see your son oooo

But una try

Haha baba mi, all work nor play fit dull brain oo. Thanks lol cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 17, 2015
Classic! A black midget and his trophy albino gf!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Marley - 'Soapy' (Official Video) / Throwback Video Of Ruger Singing Without His Eye Patch (video) / Phenom Vs Vector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.