Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Help! How To Grow Beards Naturally - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help! How To Grow Beards Naturally (12149 Views)

30 Days Plan For Growing Amazing Beards (see PHOTOS) / How To Grow Beards Faster / Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How To Grow Beards Naturally by gabazin080(m): 10:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
I think I started having beards since I was in Ss1 and my beards were like Osama bin Laden before getting to ss3.
But there is this my friend who is very hairy on the body but doesn't have the facial hair. Now he is 25 and still no beards even though his other part of the body is filled with hair. He sought to ask me how I did it despite that am not hairy because he thought I used something to get it. But I told him it was natural but I will help him get solution to his
that's why am here mainlanders, is there any how he can get it naturally or if you know any medication that has no side effects.
help a brother
Re: Help! How To Grow Beards Naturally by Johnestins1(m): 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
You said u wil help him, oya na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! How To Grow Beards Naturally by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
u want it natural, u dont need help. let nature take control nd d thing will com out at d ryt tym.
Re: Help! How To Grow Beards Naturally by eph12(m): 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
Tell him to eat snails a lot. I can supply him snails if he really needs the beards grin
Re: Help! How To Grow Beards Naturally by stephenqueen: 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
Make ur soak weed for inside sipirt for like 2-3 week,after make he start to dey use am.
Re: Help! How To Grow Beards Naturally by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
Allow him to apply methylated spirit on the part that requires hair... Might help
Re: Help! How To Grow Beards Naturally by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
Methylated spirit would help
Re: Help! How To Grow Beards Naturally by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 16, 2015
gabazin080:
I think I started having beards since I was in Ss1 and my beards were like Osama bin Laden before getting to ss3.
But there is this my friend who is very hairy on the body but doesn't have the facial hair. Now he is 25 and still no beards even though his other part of the body is filled with hair. He sought to ask me how I did it despite that am not hairy because he thought I used something to get it. But I told him it was natural but I will help him get solution to his
that's why am here mainlanders, is there any how he can get it naturally or if you know any medication that has no side effects.
help a brother
can get him a package for N10,000 that must work...biotin and the original Sulphur 8 mixed with a secret herb...reach out if interested
Re: Help! How To Grow Beards Naturally by bjbest(m): 5:46am On Jul 16, 2015
Nice work,welldone
Re: Help! How To Grow Beards Naturally by jackyraw09: 6:33am On Jul 16, 2015
hahahaha, lmao bruv. Nah u not ur friend.

Meanwhile, me sef get this ishh. YES! ME and MY friend and i'm willing to shell out up to 10k for a working solution.
Re: Help! How To Grow Beards Naturally by jackyraw09: 6:49am On Jul 16, 2015
BADNEAT:
can get him a package for N10,000 that must work...biotin and the original Sulphur 8 mixed with a secret herb...reach out if interested

Pm me lehs see wah u got smiley
Re: Help! How To Grow Beards Naturally by Phikom(m): 6:51am On Jul 16, 2015
Let him go n drink turpentine!
Re: Help! How To Grow Beards Naturally by gabazin080(m): 7:21am On Jul 16, 2015
stephenqueen:
Make ur soak weed for inside sipirt for like 2-3 week,after make he start to dey use am.
use am asin make him dey drink am or how, I don't get
Re: Help! How To Grow Beards Naturally by gabazin080(m): 7:22am On Jul 16, 2015
BADNEAT:
10k because of bear bear. bro you are a scammer

1 Like

Re: Help! How To Grow Beards Naturally by gabazin080(m): 7:26am On Jul 16, 2015
Phikom:
Let him go n drink turpentine!
you well at all?
Re: Help! How To Grow Beards Naturally by gabazin080(m): 7:27am On Jul 16, 2015
bjbest:
Nice work,welldone
who owns this praise. The OP or the commentators
Re: Help! How To Grow Beards Naturally by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 16, 2015
gabazin080:
10k because of bear bear. bro you are a scammer
I'm a scammer while u were born a mumu...go and check the prices of biotin and original Sulphur 8,...ode..
Re: Help! How To Grow Beards Naturally by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 16, 2015
jackyraw09:

Pm me lehs see wah u got smiley
really very busy this period bro...order biotin 5000mcg online and the original Sulphur 8...then u can Pm me so I'll tell u what to put inside d Sulphur 8...
Re: Help! How To Grow Beards Naturally by gabazin080(m): 8:17am On Jul 16, 2015
BADNEAT:
I'm a scammer while u were born a mumu...go and check the prices of biotin and original Sulphur 8,...ode..
i will go and make inquiry from a pharmacy when am free. But before then do you know you are an arindin.

3 Likes

Re: Help! How To Grow Beards Naturally by jackyraw09: 10:39am On Jul 16, 2015
BADNEAT:
really very busy this period bro...order biotin 5000mcg online and the original Sulphur 8...then u can Pm me so I'll tell u what to put inside d Sulphur 8...

thanks bro. but tell me exactly where to order them - website etc.,

thank you smiley
Re: Help! How To Grow Beards Naturally by jackyraw09: 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
BADNEAT:

bro still no reply from you. konga is out of stock for 5000mcg biotin but i can't find where to buy suplur 8.

help abeg sad
Re: Help! How To Grow Beards Naturally by jackyraw09: 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
BADNEAT:

bros even tho u no answer me i nor vex but i don buy sulphur8and now i ve ordered biotin 5000mcg online for 5k, abeg what's next?
Re: Help! How To Grow Beards Naturally by henrixx(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
Simple.... Make he carry gum follow me go barbershop pick d one wey I go barb comot Con gum am to im face
Re: Help! How To Grow Beards Naturally by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 17, 2015
jackyraw09:

bros even tho u no answer me i nor vex but i don buy sulphur8and now i ve ordered biotin 5000mcg online for 5k, abeg what's next?
have not been allowed to access my nairaland account...share d pix of d Sulphur 8 you bought...after that,get onions and cannabis seeds...grind them together and mix with d Sulphur 8...then take the biotin one/daily.. with lots of water...come back after one month and share your experience.
Re: Help! How To Grow Beards Naturally by jackyraw09: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
BADNEAT:
have not been allowed to access my nairaland account...share d pix of d Sulphur 8 you bought...after that,get onions and cannabis seeds...grind them together and mix with d Sulphur 8...then take the biotin one/daily.. with lots of water...come back after one month and share your experience.

Thanks bro. issue is where to get the seeds. i do smoke pot itself but the seeds i got to go see my niccurs for igboro sneh.

meanwhile, attached below is pic. showing the sulphur8.

Re: Help! How To Grow Beards Naturally by jackyraw09: 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
henrixx:
Simple.... Make he carry gum follow me go barbershop pick d one wey I go barb comot Con gum am to im face

mumu niccur
Re: Help! How To Grow Beards Naturally by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
jackyraw09:

Thanks bro. issue is where to get the seeds. i do smoke pot itself but the seeds i got to go see my niccurs for igboro sneh.

meanwhile, attached below is pic. showing the sulphur8.
lolz,contact your supplier...I don't promote the abuse of drugs tho..about the sulphur8 you got...that's not the original...buh u can try it..
Re: Help! How To Grow Beards Naturally by jackyraw09: 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
BADNEAT:
lolz,contact your supplier...I don't promote the abuse of drugs tho..about the sulphur8 you got...that's not the original...buh u can try it..

damn. okay bro where to get the original?

Also, the biotin - abeg where to get the original?

i want to be sure im on the right track before getting into this 1 month beard journey
Re: Help! How To Grow Beards Naturally by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
jackyraw09:

damn. okay bro where to get the original?

Also, the biotin - abeg where to get the original?

i want to be sure im on the right track before getting into this 1 month beard journey
where did u order the biotin from??go to a good super market for d Sulphur 8...maybe shop rite .
Re: Help! How To Grow Beards Naturally by jackyraw09: 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite Color Combo For Aso-oke Wedding Outfit / Nigerian Designers At The Couture Fashion Week / Original, Casio Digital Wrist Watches Available With FREE DELIVERY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.