Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Live In A Rented Residence? Share Your Story. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Live In A Rented Residence? Share Your Story. (477 Views)

Occupants Of Rented Apartments !!! Why This Attitude? As In Why??.? / Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos) / Fire Engulfs Building Close To Babangida's (IBB) Residence In Minna. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Live In A Rented Residence? Share Your Story. by terwizzy(m): 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
Fellow tenants,

Do you ever wish you had been better informed before taking up your current rented residence? Have you had any experiences, good or bad, you would like to share about where you live currently or have lived in the past? If your answer is yes to any of these questions, you now have a chance to search for and share experiences about living in rented property in Nigeria!

I noticed until now that there was no platform for tenants to write about their living situations. So let's not just complain about landlords and poor housing situations. Let's do something about it. Submit a review at NaijaPropertyReviews(dot)com.

Be the change that Nigeria needs to improve the standard of living for tenants. Don't let landlords get away with the many injustices they inflict on tenants.

On the flip-side, celebrate property that offers quality. Those stories should also not go untold.

Visit Naijapropertyreviews(dot)com!

Yours truly,

A concerned citizen
Re: Live In A Rented Residence? Share Your Story. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
MY LAND LORD IS A GOOD MAN AND I MUST SAY THAT I HAVE BEEN STAYIN IN THAT HOUSE SINCE WHEN I WAS 10 IF I AM TO PARK OUT IT WOULD BE TO MY PERSONAL HOUSE.
Re: Live In A Rented Residence? Share Your Story. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
notime3555:
MY LAND LORD IS A GOOD MAN AND I MUST SAY THAT I HAVE BEEN STAYIN IN THAT HOUSE SINCE WHEN I WAS 10 IF I AM TO PARK OUT IT WOULD BE TO MY PERSONAL HOUSE.
CC: LALASTICLALA ISHILOVE

(1) (Reply)

. / KRAFTSPOT. Finishes&renovations. Good Isnt Just Enough. / Be A Proud Owner Of Land In West Point Gardens ( Now On Promo)n800k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.