Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Tribute To Tinubu- The Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To Tinubu- The Nation (1153 Views)

Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC / Tinubu: The Battle Ahead - Sun News / What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To Tinubu- The Nation by ollyboy009(m): 2:48am On Jul 16, 2015
July 15 , 2015
 Written by Okeke Godwin Iyke

I do not admire Tinubu because he is a saint .
I do not admire Tinubu because he is from the south.
I do not admire Tinubu because he is a Yoruba.
If I want saints, I will proceed to heaven not on earth. Every human is fallible .
I admire Tinubu because he saved Nigeria from the danger of falling into “ one party state ” . He has nurtured many renowned National successors.
He listened to the voice of the masses to surrender his personal ambition at the most critical moment.
He strategically terminated the Peoples Democratic Party’ s (PDP’ s ) 60 year ’ s life spam in 16 years .
The robust critic and critique we are enjoying today is because Tinubu aligned himself to the masses to return the power to them.
Tinubu has the option of joining the PDP elites to hold us hostage for another decade but he gave his all to the masses to dethrone the elites .
Political juveniles believed that APC won because of the votes from the North . No !!! APC victory was cemented the day PMB and Asiwaju resolved to work together .
Asiwaju and PMB almost became a Nomadic by visiting every human that can help midwife Nigeria salvation . Those Nomadic Almajiri walk later brought salvation to us .
God willing, PMB is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria .
Anybody , any cabal , any Viju milk activist , attempting to humiliate Asiwaju must have me to contend with.
An average PDP man is sad with Asiwaju because he brought them to their knee .
If anyone thinks that bringing down Asiwaju is his project, that mission will not only crash but it will boomerang .
Don ’ t tell me he is overbearing, your “ underbearing ” mentors were nowhere to be found when this country was lying critically at the intensive care of the universe .
Recall my first line , Asiwaju is not a saint . Stop demonising what you admire out of envy. Even your mentors admire him.
He owns Lagos ! I hear you! Ask your grand father and parents how they acquired your so called “ familyland” . Is it God that allocated it to them?
You are terrorising your neighbours and village with your kpof- kpof kobo yet you criticise a man that is naturally addicted to technocrats irrespective of their tribe or Religion.
Hmmmmm . I don talk am ooo , Asiwaju is not a political office holder ooo . Please let him be .
He is evil , I agree , but we need more of him than your saintly specie.
Dear Asiwaju ,
Good Morning !
The gentle stride of a tiger is not a symbol of cowardice.

thenationonlineng.net/new/tribute-to-tinubu/

4 Likes

Re: Tribute To Tinubu- The Nation by Nobody: 2:55am On Jul 16, 2015
Accepted , APC victory came the very day tinubu and buhari decide to work with each other.

Lets see if there will be difference btw APC govt and PDP govt.
Re: Tribute To Tinubu- The Nation by NCP: 3:19am On Jul 16, 2015
\Nice Tribute/
Re: Tribute To Tinubu- The Nation by Bollove: 3:22am On Jul 16, 2015
Why is Tinubu writing kudos for himself !!! Ooh, I owned the Nations Newspaper
Re: Tribute To Tinubu- The Nation by nakamora: 4:30am On Jul 16, 2015
Tinubu the killer of PDP.At the name of Jagaban every PDP shall bow and every TANist confess that Asiwaju is the sole tormentor, destroyer & annihilator of PDP.Tinubu d David that finish & cut off the head of the PDP Goliath.The Jagaban who evict the Aso rock pets GEJ & PEJ effortlessly.

This is why PDP fear him like HIV/AIDS.

Avoid him like leprosy .

Stay away from him like Ebola.

Kukute ti won(PDP) mi,ti mi won(PDP)

Atari Ajanaku ki seru omode(PDP).

Alujanu ninu oloselu.

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Tinubu- The Nation by MizMyColi(f): 4:41am On Jul 16, 2015
cheesySomeone needs a pay raise.
gringringrin

Re: Tribute To Tinubu- The Nation by Alimtoheeb(m): 4:55am On Jul 16, 2015
I really wish they give this man d respect he deserve........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Tinubu- The Nation by hafeeanubasy: 5:58am On Jul 16, 2015
For every PDP in your life May God Provide Tinubu.Amen.Lolz

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Tinubu- The Nation by hafeeanubasy: 5:59am On Jul 16, 2015
PDP KNOWS THAT WITHOUT TINUBU,PDP=APC.HENCE,TO WRESTLE POWER FROM APC,TINUBU MUST BE UNDERMINED.
Re: Tribute To Tinubu- The Nation by Chubhie: 7:44am On Jul 16, 2015
An agama lizard in lagos will always be an agama in Abuja.

In Jagaban's near suicidal attempt to smuggle himself as crocodile in Abuja where he got thrown down to reality from top of the iroko tree, he Jagaban of Africa has elected to nod and praise himself through his own newspaper since nobody wants to bleeps with him.

I hail you Jagaban worldwide!!!! Only a last man standing can dare a wrestling contest with the gods and still be alive. I hail your doggedness!!!
Re: Tribute To Tinubu- The Nation by ollyboy009(m): 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
nakamora:
Tinubu the killer of PDP.At the name of Jagaban every PDP shall bow and every TANist confess that Asiwaju is the sole tormentor, destroyer & annihilator of PDP.Tinubu d David that finish & cut off the head of the PDP Goliath.The Jagaban who evict the Aso rock pets GEJ & PEJ effortlessly.

This is why PDP fear him like HIV/AIDS.

Avoid him like leprosy .

Stay away from him like Ebola.

Kukute ti won(PDP) mi,ti mi won(PDP)

Atari Ajanaku ki seru omode(PDP).

Alujanu ninu oloselu.
Well said bro, truth be told, tinubu deserves respect.
Meanwhile Broz, na incantation be that? Looolz
Re: Tribute To Tinubu- The Nation by ollyboy009(m): 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
Take it or leave it, jagaban has erected himself an immemorial statute in the nigeria political sphere. Ask the newly appointed SGF if na lie i dey lie.
Re: Tribute To Tinubu- The Nation by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
Tinubu the drug baron that forfeited $460k to USA goverment for drug trafficking in Chicago in 1993 please download the court documents from Saharareporters.
SA federal agents succesfully had $460k forfeited from Tinubu's account in 90's in Chicago after they succesfully linked him with drug trafficking gang
The United States of America, by its attorney, Michael J. Shepard, United States Attorney for Northern District of Illinois, for its verified complaint of forfeiture, states as follows:

1. This is a FORFEITURE action under 21 U.S.C , ss88 and 18, ss 981.....
2. The DEFENDANT funds are located in the above-described accounts and were SEIZED pursuant to PROCESS ISSUED BY THIS COURT....
4.... beginning as early as 1998, Adegboyega Mueez Akande, WITH OTHERS OPERATED a organiszation (sic) which DISTRIBUTED WHITE HEROIN, a controlled substance under Title 21 of the United States Code.
5.... this DISTRIBUTION OPERATION was conducted on a LARGE SCALE and the PROCEEDS of the operation SUBSTANTIAL. The defendant funds represent proceeds of this OPERATION of property involved in MONEY LAUNDERING.
6.... the defendant funds represent proceeds of NARCOTICS TRAFFICKING ... and ... MONEY LAUNDERING..... the funds are therefore FOREFEITABLE to the United States....

JUDGEMENT:
j... Neither a claim nor answer has been filed on behalf of the defendant funds .... accordingly, it hereby
ORDERED that the funds in the AMOUNT of $460,000 in account.... in the name of BOLA TINUBU represents proceeds of NARCOTICS or were involved in financial transactions in violation of 18 U.S.C ss 1956 and 1957 and therefore these funds are forfeit to the United States....
http://saharareporters.com/2009/02/18/bola-tinubus-heroin-tainted-assets-forfeiture-judgement
Yet this is the criminal Nigerians call Jagaban and Lord of Bourdillion, heap praises on him,if Pablo Escobar was Nigeria he would also have been worshipped by Tinubu's supporters.
Re: Tribute To Tinubu- The Nation by basilo101: 2:14am On Oct 19, 2015
After failing woefully to install gbaja and falana d local champion nw resort to singing praises 4 himself in his own newspaper

(1) (Reply)

Sahara Reporter LIED About Major General Chris Olokolade / See An Illiterate Professor unilag who does not know his country name / Breaking News!! Abubaku Has Relocated To The Eastern Part Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.