Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,122 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Breaking News!! Abubaku Has Relocated To The Eastern Part Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!! Abubaku Has Relocated To The Eastern Part Of Nigeria (1154 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu / Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East / Breaking News!! Abubaku Has Relocated To The Eastern Part Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!! Abubaku Has Relocated To The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by morbeta(m): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
Informantion reach us at Enugu is indeed
surprising, Abubaku the man who is to be buried alife with the late Oni of ife was spotted in an eatry in Enugu in the early hours of today. While be granted a briaf interview by one of our correspondent, theses are his words " why should i dye with Baba, abi they born us same day?he has enjoyed life and has been immensly favoured by God!! I beg make i train my children in peace. I know am protected here in Iboland".
Re: Breaking News!! Abubaku Has Relocated To The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
Nobody want to die
Re: Breaking News!! Abubaku Has Relocated To The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by ckmayoca: 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ya get malaria
Re: Breaking News!! Abubaku Has Relocated To The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by CharliParker: 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
Useless traditions
Re: Breaking News!! Abubaku Has Relocated To The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by Johnnoah1st: 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
morbeta:
Informantion reach us at Enugu is indeed
surprising, Abubaku the man who is to be buried alife with the late Oni of ife was spotted in an eatry in Enugu in the early hours of today. While be granted a briaf interview by one of our correspondent, theses are his words " why should i dye with Baba, abi they born us same day?he has enjoyed life and has been immensly favoured by God!! I beg make i train my children in peace. I know am protected here in Iboland".
Abubaku? u cant even spell d word very well, oponu! igbo ewu! goat!
Re: Breaking News!! Abubaku Has Relocated To The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
Pls allow him to enjoy his life in the east.
Shey them born am together with oba?
Re: Breaking News!! Abubaku Has Relocated To The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by morbeta(m): 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
Abubaku? u cant even spell d word very well, oponu! igbo ewu! goat!

If he is your father, tell him that betrayal after death is pardonable. He should return home its safe now.
Re: Breaking News!! Abubaku Has Relocated To The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by Johnnoah1st: 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
morbeta:

If he is your father, tell him that betrayal after death is pardonable. He should return home its safe now.
oponu! cant u read the thread that there's notin like abobaku in yoruba again since 4 decades ago? and like ur own fuccking tradition is not worst dan dat. u dis aba made maggot!
Re: Breaking News!! Abubaku Has Relocated To The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by morbeta(m): 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
oponu! cant u read the thread that there's notin like abobaku in yoruba again since 4 decades ago? and like ur own fuccking tradition is not worst dan dat. u dis aba made maggot!

This is my candid advice, go and take ur bath, cos my hypertech-phone is indicating that your mouth and body odour is a serious biohazard to people around you now. After dat pls do find a very health food to eat.atleast aese frustration. Cos rite now you sound like expired spermatozoa. Anuofia!!! Goat scrotum!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Abubaku Has Relocated To The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by Johnnoah1st: 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
morbeta:

This is my candid advice, go and take ur bath, cos my hypertech-phone is indicating that your mouth and body odour is a serious biohazard to people around you now. After dat pls do find a very health food to eat.atleast aese frustration. Cos rite now you sound like expired spermatozoa. Anuofia!!! Goat scrotum!!
CRY ME A RIVER
Re: Breaking News!! Abubaku Has Relocated To The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by morbeta(m): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
CRY ME A RIVER

Ofeke!! River too small na lagoon you for talk.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Achievements Of An Igbo Nairalander: Photos / Onjeh Vs Mark: Real Reason Former Senate President Refused To Enter Witness Box / PHOTO: Governors Fighting For Photographic Space With Ban Ki Moon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.