Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

We Elected A President, Not A Magician - Basket Mouth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Elected A President, Not A Magician - Basket Mouth (1878 Views)

Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" / Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market / Benbruce: Buhari Is Not A Magician, Shame On Anyone Politicizing Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Elected A President, Not A Magician - Basket Mouth by oshokay(m): 5:18am On Jul 16, 2015
It’s been 2 months since Nigerians voted President Muhammadu Buhari in office and there hasn’t been any significant change in the country. PDP, APC’s opposition have been using the opportunity to criticise the President saying he hasn’t fulfilled any of his promises. Well Nigeria’s No 1. Comedian “Basket Mouth” has shown his support for the President by backing him up saying:

Source: http://www.naijakick.com/basket-mouth-we-voted-a-president-not-a-magician/

5 Likes

Re: We Elected A President, Not A Magician - Basket Mouth by jieta: 5:19am On Jul 16, 2015
cheesy
Re: We Elected A President, Not A Magician - Basket Mouth by Edwardhead(m): 5:25am On Jul 16, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: We Elected A President, Not A Magician - Basket Mouth by thegoodone2(m): 5:32am On Jul 16, 2015
okay ooo
Re: We Elected A President, Not A Magician - Basket Mouth by ogba20: 5:41am On Jul 16, 2015
oshokay:
It’s been 2 months since Nigerians voted President Muhammadu Buhari in office and there hasn’t been any significant change in the country. PDP, APC’s opposition have been using the opportunity to criticise the President saying he hasn’t fulfilled any of his promises. Well Nigeria’s No 1. Comedian “Basket Mouth” has shown his support for the President by backing him up saying:

Source: http://www.naijakick.com/basket-mouth-we-voted-a-president-not-a-magician/
. I dont blame dis animal during the election 80% of u guys that claim celebrities ran away didnt even vote thinking that nigeria be a hell fire, today u re saying rubish, where u nt in dis country wen buhari promised to do heaven and earth? Aturu

1 Like

Re: We Elected A President, Not A Magician - Basket Mouth by Nobody: 5:42am On Jul 16, 2015
From a sensible man.

2 Likes

Re: We Elected A President, Not A Magician - Basket Mouth by tucky200(m): 5:46am On Jul 16, 2015
ogba20:
. I dont blame dis animal during the election 80% of u guys that claim celebrities ran away didnt even vote thinking that nigeria be a hell fire, today u re saying rubish, where u nt in dis country wen buhari promised to do heaven and earth? Aturu
So in two month ur already expecting the heaven and earth...

Anu mpama(bush meat)

6 Likes

Re: We Elected A President, Not A Magician - Basket Mouth by rabex(m): 5:47am On Jul 16, 2015
u get sense bros...nw go to aaba, nnewi, and d likes and tell our 'biara'brodas dat too..p.s not all yeebos sha.
Re: We Elected A President, Not A Magician - Basket Mouth by DickDastardly(m): 5:58am On Jul 16, 2015
Is the Fool trying to take Lai Mohammed's job? Liar be on the look out for this okpolo eyed joke

1 Like

Re: We Elected A President, Not A Magician - Basket Mouth by babyfaceafrica: 5:59am On Jul 16, 2015
When will the wailing wailers get sense like this guy?

4 Likes

Re: We Elected A President, Not A Magician - Basket Mouth by DickDastardly(m): 6:01am On Jul 16, 2015
rabex:
u get sense bros...nw go to ogbomosho, ijebu ode, and d likes and tell our 'mango conehead'brodas dat too..p.s not all yolobars sha.
Fixed cool
Re: We Elected A President, Not A Magician - Basket Mouth by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 16, 2015
Now a sensible human being is speaking. Unlike some fooooolsss from the other side of the country

1 Like

Re: We Elected A President, Not A Magician - Basket Mouth by tunshe: 6:05am On Jul 16, 2015
Words of wisdom from basket mouth.

This goes to all those kids on nairaland who have made it a daily choice to abuse a man older than their father even grandparents simply because he made a choice to make the wrongs in this country right.

2 Likes

Re: We Elected A President, Not A Magician - Basket Mouth by midolian(m): 6:09am On Jul 16, 2015
ogba20:
jst shaaraaap and be reasonable for once. think, pls angry

3 Likes

Re: We Elected A President, Not A Magician - Basket Mouth by joseph1832(m): 6:19am On Jul 16, 2015
Its such a pity to see some depraved Nigerians scream for action, urging PMB to wipe BH out.

I believe many feel they voted a magician/miracle worker. The activities of men of god have made many to see PMB as a pastor, I believe Nigerians so need a miracle worker.

I guess we should start calling President Buhari Pastor Buhari.

1 Like

Re: We Elected A President, Not A Magician - Basket Mouth by phlemzy: 6:20am On Jul 16, 2015
True talk. There's no abracadabra than can turn around the rot of of a government left behind by the People Deceiving Party.

3 Likes

Re: We Elected A President, Not A Magician - Basket Mouth by slimfit1(m): 6:29am On Jul 16, 2015
True talk its too early for pdp to be shouting when they have even turned pastors to devil's agents. To find someone that will not steal in Nigeria is very impossible.
So finding credible candidates is not easy.
Re: We Elected A President, Not A Magician - Basket Mouth by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 16, 2015
Dear basket mouth, pls shut da hell up! According to his campaign promises, he sounded like a magician. It's only right for us to expect him to act like one
Re: We Elected A President, Not A Magician - Basket Mouth by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 16, 2015
tunshe:
Words of wisdom from basket mouth.

This goes to all those kids on nairaland who have made it a daily choice to abuse a man older than their father even grandparents simply because he made a choice to make the wrongs in this country right.
didnt you and your likes curse out the former president? Calling him all sorts of names? I hate double standards. If you hate something, hate everything about it not hating only the ones Favour you
Re: We Elected A President, Not A Magician - Basket Mouth by Dracula27: 6:46am On Jul 16, 2015
Bright we gree but 2 months no too short for am to declare his assets.
You can tell the type of plant that is growing from the shoot.
Re: We Elected A President, Not A Magician - Basket Mouth by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 16, 2015
slimfit1:
True talk its too early for pdp to be shouting when they have even turned pastors to devil's agents. To find someone that will not steal in Nigeria is very impossible.
So finding credible candidates is not easy.
too early? Niara is 240 to a dollar? You want us to wait until it's 500 to a dollar before we speak up? Buhari should sit up now or it becomes too late. His first 100 days in office should say a lot about his tenure
Re: We Elected A President, Not A Magician - Basket Mouth by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 16, 2015
phlemzy:
True talk. There's no abracadabra than can turn around the rot of of a government left behind by the People Deceiving Party.
what has your apc done since being elected into office? Just fighting and bickering over trivial things that don't even benefit the masses one bit
Re: We Elected A President, Not A Magician - Basket Mouth by stanech: 6:49am On Jul 16, 2015
When he was campaingning he sounded like a ginee granting us wishes. Now you are telling us he's not a magician?

Abeg park well
Re: We Elected A President, Not A Magician - Basket Mouth by fulanimafia: 6:50am On Jul 16, 2015
liberty300:
didnt you and your likes curse out the former president? Calling him all sorts of names? I hate double standards. If you hate something, hate everything about it not hating only the ones Favour you

Yes we did, he was a clueless, incompetent looter to his last day, and we are glad we rightly kicked him out.

Cry me a lagoon, wailer.
Re: We Elected A President, Not A Magician - Basket Mouth by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 16, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
When will the wailing wailers get sense like this guy?
when will the fighting touts called apc sit up and work? 2 months into a job and they haven't even done anything other than fighting each other
Re: We Elected A President, Not A Magician - Basket Mouth by Bobbystanley(m): 6:52am On Jul 16, 2015
Shut ur basket mouth.
Re: We Elected A President, Not A Magician - Basket Mouth by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 16, 2015
fulanimafia:

Yes we did, he was clueless, incompetent and a thief to his last day, and we are glad we rightly kicked him out.

Cry me a lagoon, wailer.
well, I won't bring masef down by use of insensitive words like you..my parents raised me better than that
Re: We Elected A President, Not A Magician - Basket Mouth by fulanimafia: 6:56am On Jul 16, 2015
liberty300:
well, I won't bring masef down by use of insensitive words like you..my parents raised me better than that

There is nothing sensitive about compromising our refineries, looting our treasury and politicising the fight against terror. Jonathan was insensitive to the plight of common Nigerians.

You should have been raised to hate stealing and corruption, I commiserate with your misfortune.

1 Like

Re: We Elected A President, Not A Magician - Basket Mouth by olasmith10(m): 6:58am On Jul 16, 2015
despite bn a comical figure, he still commands handful of sensible thought than some academic scholars who hv refused to embrace objectivity buh av decided to b sentimental and above all,exhibit pretentious insincerity!!!
Re: We Elected A President, Not A Magician - Basket Mouth by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 16, 2015
fulanimafia:

There is nothing sensitive about compromising our refineries, looting our treasury and politicising the fight against terror. Jonathan was insensitive to the plight of common Nigerians. You should have been raised to hate stealing, I commiserate with your misfortune.
boko haram has killed 850 Nigerians since May 29. Fuel price is still on the high side and still raising. No new infrastructure is being established from the Buhari government he's only ridding on the past glory of GEJ! Money being paid was money allegedly stolen...as your likes were deceived to believe
So please tell us what he has done so far?
Re: We Elected A President, Not A Magician - Basket Mouth by fulanimafia: 7:05am On Jul 16, 2015
liberty300:
boko haram has killed 850 Nigerians since May 29. Fuel price is still on the high side and still raising. No new infrastructure is being established from the Buhari government he's only ridding on the past glory of GEJ! Money being paid was money allegedly stolen...as your likes were deceived to believe
So please tell us what he has done so far?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Elected A President, Not A Magician - Basket Mouth by razfad10(m): 7:18am On Jul 16, 2015
joseph1832:
Its such a pity to see some depraved Nigerians scream for action, urging PMB to wipe BH out.

I believe many feel they voted a magician/miracle worker. The activities of men of god have made many to see PMB as a pastor, I believe Nigerians so need a miracle worker.

I guess we should start calling President Buhari Pastor Buhari.
thank u, I think dey should call him prophet buhari, haters will die young and the old once will live to see the change,

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fela Kuti In Bandages After He Was Beaten By Soldiers In 1974(pics / Biafra Agitation: Popular Yoruba Activist Pledges Her Support For Biafra / Buhari heeds Soyinka's advice, convenes conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.