Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,948 members, 7,841,640 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. (54777 Views)

Satellite Images Of Ibadan / The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion / FG Plans Upgrade Of Airports’ Landing Systems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Nobody: 3:20am On Aug 01, 2015
I was slightly disappointed at Schiphol. Barajas Madrid Airport is also >>> Charles De Gaulle >>> Heathrow.

The age and decay of public infrastructure in the US is almost alarming for a country that prosperous. The Asians are now ahead of the United States in terms of infrastructural development, China especially. Oh my Shenzhen!?

Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by iRepNaija1: 5:03am On Aug 01, 2015
Sile12:
6. The airport in Singapore has a slide.

Interesting fact. Singapore has the best airport in the world, according to one survey. Can't remember which one. There's a hotel in the airport and it's free for passengers who have layovers. It also has an arcade.
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by iRepNaija1: 5:05am On Aug 01, 2015
Sile12:
12. Muritala Muhammad International Airport, Lagos, Nigeria.

Stop. That airport is terrible and we all know it.
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 01, 2015
sweetgala:

Are you a pilot or aero engineer by any chance ?

Lol, why did you ask sir?
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 01, 2015
Sile12:

Ur thread man, ur thread simply amazing and educative.
but i think ur a lecturer.
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 01, 2015
iRepNaija1:

Stop. That airport is terrible and we all know it.

The Gateway into a zoo country getting is bad, check NAIA ABV. Vs. Bole Int'l airport, Addis Ababa.

NAIA pics are top Bole are Bottom. the NAIA picture even when you're hovering around the airport, when you land and you're walking into the any of the entrance or exit looks like a depressed country. No element of beauty. Except a particular part where some Bureau de Change is at the exit area when heading towards the arrival gate

Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 01, 2015
mcchaka:

Ur thread man, ur thread simply amazing and educative.
but i think ur a lecturer.

Lol, no.
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by sweetgala(m): 11:58am On Aug 01, 2015
Sile12:

Very interested in not just the architecture , but you seem to show the planed rather very often in your pictures.

I'm an engineer and there is a way technical people appreciate nature and technology. It is just different I can't explain it.
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by IAmTobore(m): 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sile12:

Sile u don make me vex. Wey Asaba & Warri airport?
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
sweetgala:

Very interested in not just the architecture , but you seem to show the planed rather very often in your pictures.

I'm an engineer and there is a way technical people appreciate nature and technology. It is just different I can't explain it.

Wow..I'm not a pilot, not an engineer, but i always admire the amazing capabilities of science/technology/engineering.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by iRepNaija1: 12:31am On Aug 02, 2015
lomomike:

The Gateway into a zoo country getting is bad, check NAIA ABV. Vs. Bole Int'l airport, Addis Ababa.

NAIA pics are top Bole are Bottom. the NAIA picture even when you're hovering around the airport, when you land and you're walking into the any of the entrance or exit looks like a depressed country. No element of beauty. Except a particular part where some Bureau de Change is at the exit area when heading towards the arrival gate

Can't speak on the Ethiopian airport because I've never been. But I've travelled to Abuja and Lagos enough times to know those airports need a lot of improvement.
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Ibrahimndg57(m): 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
GodMode:

The design will never become reality without engineersgringringrin
it can be
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 25, 2015
Sile don deactivate his acct....... chai
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by elkiddo: 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
one day will be one day and ill see all these fresh airports and travel first class in them airplanes.
baba answer my call o grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria / Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident / Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.