Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Complete Treatment For Ulcers,Grastritis,and intestinal Bleeding - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Complete Treatment For Ulcers,Grastritis,and intestinal Bleeding (3697 Views)

Treatment For Ulcers / 8 Critical Signs That You Have Stomach Ulcers And What To Do About It / Endoscopy:total,complete Treatment For Ulcers,stomach And Git Related Diseases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complete Treatment For Ulcers,Grastritis,and intestinal Bleeding by oladeleadebayo1: 9:10am On Jul 16, 2015
There is a new non-surgical procedure to examine a person’s digestive tract, this is known as endoscopy procedure, this includes both diagnostic and curative procedures on both Upper and Lower Gastrointestinal Tract.

Endoscope can also be used to carry out other procedures such as – Colposcopy, Laparascopy, Hysteroscopy. Also to conduct Special Investigations such as – Endoscopy Retrograde Cholangiopancreaticography (ERCP), and Endoscopic Ultra Sound (EUS).

Endoscopy is very effective in treating digestive tract problem. It is usually used to evaluate and diagnose medical conditions relating to;
• Stomach pain
• Ulcers, i:e Gastric ulcer or duodenal ulcer
• gastritis, or difficulty swallowing
• Digestive tract bleeding
• Changes in bowel habits (chronic constipation or diarrhea)
• Polyps or growths in the colon
• Haemorrhoids
• Gastric Tumor
• Oesophageal varices

Please feel free to ask any question from an experienced gastroenterologist,and adequate answers will be provided for your questions.

1 Like

Re: Complete Treatment For Ulcers,Grastritis,and intestinal Bleeding by hawk05(m): 9:14am On Jul 16, 2015
I prefer inbox..
Re: Complete Treatment For Ulcers,Grastritis,and intestinal Bleeding by oladeleadebayo1: 9:16am On Jul 16, 2015
Good morning everyone in the house,how was your nite? Your expert gastroenterologist is available to answer your questions
Re: Complete Treatment For Ulcers,Grastritis,and intestinal Bleeding by oladeleadebayo1: 9:28am On Jul 16, 2015
@hawk05,please resend the mail to me,just checked my email(oladeleadebayo11@gmail.com) now but do not see your message.
Re: Complete Treatment For Ulcers,Grastritis,and intestinal Bleeding by hawk05(m): 10:36am On Jul 16, 2015
oladeleadebayo1:
@hawk05,please resend the mail to me,just checked my email(oladeleadebayo11@gmail.com) now but do not see your message.
done check it... Am testing it on order to avoid from sending wrong email address.
Re: Complete Treatment For Ulcers,Grastritis,and intestinal Bleeding by alakara(m): 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
I have a herbal treatment for ulcer. Pm me.
Re: Complete Treatment For Ulcers,Grastritis,and intestinal Bleeding by edmarknetwork: 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
THERE IS NO WAY PEOPLE WILL EXPERIENCE ULCER AND DIGESTIVE TRACK PROBLEMS WHEN THEY FAIL TO CARE AND MAINTAIN THIS DELICATE ORGAN.
NO MATTER WHAT THEY TELL YOU,KNOW THAT DISEASE AND DEATH START FROM THE INTESTINE.
WE RECOMMEND
FIRST STEP
TAKE EDMARK SHAKE OFF AND FOLLOW UP WITH OUR SPLINA LIQUID CHLOROPHYLL
Re: Complete Treatment For Ulcers,Grastritis,and intestinal Bleeding by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 24, 2015
Hi......please whta could be causing me frequent belching and upper pressure within my back,the pressure is felt even when sitting lying down sideways...same with the belching it comes even though ve not eaten
Re: Complete Treatment For Ulcers,Grastritis,and intestinal Bleeding by oladeleadebayo1: 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sorry for being away for a while,for solution to any GIT related diseases such as ulcer,internal bleeding,inflammation of the stomach,difficulty in swallowing,constipation,heamorrhoids and growth in the colon(polyps),
please call 08124237383,08034332004
Re: Complete Treatment For Ulcers,Grastritis,and intestinal Bleeding by oladeleadebayo1: 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sorry for being away for a while,for solution to any GIT related diseases such as ulcer,internal bleeding,inflammation of the stomach,difficulty in swallowing,constipation,heamorrhoids and growth in the colon(polyps).
Re: Complete Treatment For Ulcers,Grastritis,and intestinal Bleeding by oladeleadebayo1: 10:04am On Jul 28, 2015
Gudmorning nairalander,your gastroenterology is online to answer any question on ulcer,difficulty in swallo constipation and inflammation of the stomach.
Re: Complete Treatment For Ulcers,Grastritis,and intestinal Bleeding by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
Could u pls ans my question den....am gentlejay
Re: Complete Treatment For Ulcers,Grastritis,and intestinal Bleeding by Mrluv(m): 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
Op last year i saw blood in my stool after someday my stool become watery and i started seeing mucus and blood, so then i take agbo and drug the thing wud stop from time and continue, so this year i went for test and stool was tested this is the test result read like this..1 macroscopy- brownish sem formi stool sample with no blood 2 Microscopy-presence of ova,cyst and egg of parasite 3 Culture-yield a growth of salmonell and shigella after 24hr of lucubation that is the result of stool test i did how can get rid of the bacteria from system completely
Re: Complete Treatment For Ulcers,Grastritis,and intestinal Bleeding by olufunke(m): 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
oladeleadebayo1:
Gudmorning nairalander,your gastroenterology is online to answer any question on ulcer,difficulty in swallo constipation and inflammation of the stomach.

Do ulcers or gastroenteritis cause elevated liver enzyme levels in the bloodstream? If no, what could be the cause?
Re: Complete Treatment For Ulcers,Grastritis,and intestinal Bleeding by oladeleadebayo1: 9:52am On Aug 03, 2015
For any question on the topic,pls call 08124237383,08034332004(for Lagos Residence ONLY).

1 Like

Re: Complete Treatment For Ulcers,Grastritis,and intestinal Bleeding by Mrluv(m): 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
oladeleadebayo1:
For any question on the topic,pls call 08124237383,08034332004(for Lagos Residence ONLY).
guy u normal at all which one be may we call u again wetin u come open thread for hiss
Re: Complete Treatment For Ulcers,Grastritis,and intestinal Bleeding by oladeleadebayo1: 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Mrluv:
guy u normal at all which one be may we call u again wetin u come open thread for hiss
sorry for dis, am very much busy nowadays to always be online.Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Complete Treatment For Ulcers,Grastritis,and intestinal Bleeding by NoToPile: 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
Permanent Herbal cure for heamorrhoids( pile), results visible after few days and the herb isvery affordable, Available in different sizes.

send an email to notopile@gmail.com. Tested and trusted.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Coconut Water You Didn’t Know About / Osun Discharges 4 COVID-19 Patients, Records 1 New Case / COVID-19 Update For September 6 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.