Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,055 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Harrases Northerners - Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Harrases Northerners - Video (12041 Views)

BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ / Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners / Nnamdi Kanu Is Helping Us Secure The Release Of Our Brothers- Northerners. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Harrases Northerners - Video by Buchukwu: 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
vayne:
And his craze will be cured today.
He must quit nairaland out of frustration, be rest assured.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Harrases Northerners - Video by vayne(m): 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
Buchukwu:

He must quit nairaland out of frustration, be rest assured.
Right behind you.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Harrases Northerners - Video by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris02:

are you blind? can't you spot that shiny albino head there? that albino head is our problem and not south west

what makes u think that calling Nnamdi Albino will change anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Harrases Northerners - Video by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
YoruBanger:
What I don't understand is why and how a relatively educated people can voluntarily submit themselves to be used as pawns by a charlatan, after striving and toiling so hard to rebuild their decimated region after the last civil war, only to again allow themselves to be conned into yet another armed confrontation with the same old "foe"? Is it that these folks are afflicted to self-destruct or what? I don't get it.

South West. ur also educated n u voluntarily donated urself to make An illiterate daura Dulla.rd rule over professors.

face ur business n allow others to face theirs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Harrases Northerners - Video by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris02:

zoombie Did you watch the video at all? we have video evidences that nnamdi kanu is a bloody psycopath and rapist.

you have video evidence, Not WE.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Harrases Northerners - Video by PhockPhockMan: 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
abduljabbar4:

See why its always good to use condoms

It's your failure to use condom made the emergence of almajiri possible.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Harrases Northerners - Video by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
chuna1985:

what makes u think that calling Nnamdi Albino will change anything

what makes him think that calling Rochas Okoracha agbohuo awusa would change anything?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Harrases Northerners - Video by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
chuna1985:

you have video evidence, Not WE.

are you blind as well as daft? if you don't have MB, call me, i would give you MB to wash the video.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Harrases Northerners - Video by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
vayne:

Right behind you.

zoombies.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Harrases Northerners - Video by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

are you blind as well as daft? if you don't have MB, call me, i would give you MB to wash the video.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Harrases Northerners - Video by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

what makes him think that calling Rochas Okoracha agbohuo awusa would change anything?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Harrases Northerners - Video by StOla: 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
YoruBanger:
What I don't understand is why and how a relatively educated people can voluntarily submit themselves to be used as pawns by a charlatan, after striving and toiling so hard to rebuild their decimated region after the last civil war, only to again allow themselves to be conned into yet another armed confrontation with the same old "foe"? Is it that these folks are afflicted to self-destruct or what? I don't get it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Harrases Northerners - Video by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
vayne:
Keep digging,just like you dig for oil,u hear tongue
This biafran struggle is far bigger than Jonathan.
B4 you talk about nnamdi's inciting statements,tell me what these ones below are:
1)buhari during 2011 campaign issued inciting statements and threats,to the whole country.
Where were you?
2)the Oba of Lagos's threat to the igbos in Lagos during governorship campaign.
Where were you?
3)the Zulu king of South Africa took a turn,which cost lives this time.....
Again,where were you.
What makes them different from nnamdi kanu.

Where where you when he came to aba?

If he's a conman,what does that make Nigeria?
Pls tell us sth new and stop fo*oling yourselves on NL.
Leave the worries to us.
Keep digging.

very stupid post.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Harrases Northerners - Video by abduljabbar4(m): 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
ekenedegreat:
And what will Nnamdi kanu benefit by impressing you? Awusa cattle rearer!
Inyamiri how ya cocaine business?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Harrases Northerners - Video by zendy: 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
abduljabbar4:
If Namdi kanu wants to impress me he should come here and insult us face to face. Mtcheew somebody that is afraid of police is talking about war

So when he was here since January to June for 6 mints non-stop broadcasting from Enugu, Awka, Aba, Porthacourt and Onitsha and Owerri amongst others, he didn't impress you?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Harrases Northerners - Video by abduljabbar4(m): 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
zendy:

So when he was here since January to June for 6 mints non-stop broadcasting from Enugu, Awka, Aba, Porthacourt and Onitsha and Owerri amongst others, he didn't impress you?
Come on I meant here in the north. Dem no born am ah swear
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Harrases Northerners - Video by Buchukwu: 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

very stupid post.
THE ZOO MUST FALL

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Harrases Northerners - Video by melzabull(f): 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
This is the second thread that this basta.d is opening today on biafra...what an iddiotttt. smh

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Harrases Northerners - Video by melzabull(f): 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Inyamiri how ya cocaine business?
almajiri, how your begging business?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Harrases Northerners - Video by 1deadlugard: 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
the fall of a zoo land .

where all wild animals are running around disgracing AFRICAN continent .

the zoo must go down .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Harrases Northerners - Video by pazienza(m): 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
YoruBanger:

You wonder why a people would not want to share a country with a people that "decimated" their region? Are you for real?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Harrases Northerners - Video by YoruBanger: 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
pazienza:

You wonder why a people would not want to share a country with a people that "decimated" their region? Are you for real?

Don't get it twisted now. Am not saying igbos must remain a part of Nigeria by force, hell no, you all are entitled to your Biafra and I support your exit if that's what you all desire. I just can't understand why you all would even consider another armed confrontation, as the preferred means of achieving it again this time too, as it is being promoted by Kanu, after what happened the last time. IMO, that's dumb as hell.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Harrases Northerners - Video by OBAFEMIawolowo: 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris02:
I was sensitized to the vitriolic broadcasting being done by Radio Biafra, then
only online. I was first drawn by a video I saw in which Nnamdi Kanu and
Arinze O. on visit to Anambra were recorded harassing northerners by Ezu
River .

In January of 2014, I decided to call in to the station. Before I spoke as can be
heard in the audio provided here [
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbNCBllNiWM ], Nnamdi
Kanu declared that then president Goodluck Jonathan was an Igbo man. He
claimed the entire South south as Igbo.

I introduced myself as “Smart Alex.” Interesting he did not notice this was a
peeve.

At the time Nigeria was being freely decimated by Boko Haram and then
president Goodluck Jonathan with his army chief General Azubuike Ihejirika
were using the terror to plunder billions of dollars and dancing on our graves.
I challenged Nnamdi over what I called his hypocrisy and dishonesty. “Why do
you support Jonathan and Ihejirika when they fail to deliver or move towards
delivering “Biafra” your advertised objective?”

I saw Nnamdi and his Radio Biafra as merely a sponsored tool of Goodluck
Jonathan or a group of wicked foreign sponsored cretins bent on supporting
and sponsoring anything or person (including Boko Haram) that will kill and
destroy Nigerians and Nigeria.
We recollect that in 2011, Norway terrorist and mass murderer Anders Brevik’s
manifesto had stated support of a Biafra mission as part of the agenda of his
extremist cult.

See:
Behring Anders Breivik comments at Document.no
“Primary Doctrines:
“Critical to multiculturalism (Anti-kulturmarxistisk) Anti-racist Pro Progress
Party (maybe right) Pro Israel (+ support for Armenia, Christian Copts /
Maronite / Assyriere, cultural conservative Indians, support for the establishment
of a Christian state Biafra, Southern Nigeria and support to the establishment of
a Christian state in Sudan, support for Russian / Thailand / Philippines / China +
Fighting Jihad)”

Nnamdi who broadcast freely out of the United Kingdom, openly spewing
statements of direct incitement and terror was not acting alone.
In our conversation, Nnamdi claimed that Jonathan setting up a “Sovereign
National Conference” was his ticket to Nnamdi’s using Radio Biafra to openly
campaign for Goodluck Jonathan to Easterners.
He failed to build a cogent case. I pointed out that Abacha and Obasanjo had in
the past done the very same.
Nnamdi Kanu from my personal interaction is very dangerous young man. He
built his media empire by taking advantage of the shared frustration of
Nigerians, using this anger we all have (had) with our legislative and executive
criminal governments to gather together and tribalize youth and manipulate
them towards a way out thorough inciting terror and attempted violent
secession. A boy who has openly broadcast for the murder of an Igbo chief, he
is a national security threat that must be taken seriously.
The grievances of the South East must however also be taken seriously and
explored for prevalence, with options of address including the possibility of
referendum. We must explore if they do want something, what they want and
how many people want it. We must not push perhaps legitimate concerns under
the carpet.
Dr. Peregrino Brimah ( Email: drbrimah@ends.ng )

video link http://newsrescue.com/video-radio-biafra-harasses-insults-hausa-peasants-anambra/#axzz3frnSOHeI

audio
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=EbNCBllNiWM

more
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/Masterweb/breakingnews-15715-audio-my-conversation-nnamdi-kanu-radio-biafra-january-last-year

typed with mobile.... Don't mind the formatting.
why are you building that guys CV here. I must say you are a bastttard Yoruba son.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Harrases Northerners - Video by cheruv: 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Come on I meant here in the north. Dem no born am ah swear
Is arewa Biafra?
He was in biafraland since and he'd still return again to continue from where he stopped
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Harrases Northerners - Video by ArodewilliamsT: 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris02:

keep dreaming.

Why do like preaching. Are you a fake pastor. I'm sure your dirty brown coat has a big shoulder pad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's Power Output Climbs 4,000 MW – Fashola / IGP: Crime Rate Has Fallen Drastically In Nigeria / Ogun Women Protest Against 11% Representation In Governor Dapo Abiodun's Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.