Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,940 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Are You Looking For Somebody To Run An Errand In Abuja? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Looking For Somebody To Run An Errand In Abuja? (624 Views)

How To Start And Run An Ecommerce Site On The Cheap. / Somebody Won 36.7 Million Naira From Bet9ja Today / Want To Run An Errand In Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For Somebody To Run An Errand In Abuja? by dilahel: 11:43am On Jul 16, 2015
If you are looking for somebody to run an errand in Abuja, we do. Please contact nnayisa@yahoo.com.
Re: Are You Looking For Somebody To Run An Errand In Abuja? by rusher14: 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
dilahel:
If you are looking for somebody to run an errand in Abuja, we do. Please contact nnayisa@yahoo.com.

Abeg you fit go help me slap the Inspector General of Police?

I go forward you hin address, but if you ask well people fit show you how to reach am.
Re: Are You Looking For Somebody To Run An Errand In Abuja? by ciscaos(f): 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
If u can do marketing call me on 07065163614

(1) (Reply)

Wife Of World’s Richest Man Fetches Water In Malawi / Corporate Cleaning And Logistics Services / The Ultimate Business For Youngsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.