Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

We Help You Make All Your Paypal Payments. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / We Help You Make All Your Paypal Payments. (3015 Views)

GET it CHEAP from US/CHINA: (Used and New Goods) we help U Pay on Aliexpress / ###convert Your Paypal/payoneer Funds To Usd Cash/dorm Account## T/c Applies#hot / MAKE PAYMENTS ONLINE $1 = #410 or CLEAN PAYPAL FUNDS AVAILABLE!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Help You Make All Your Paypal Payments. by Pakingzzz(m): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2015
We can help you make all your
PayPal payment to your business mates, friends,
family relatives on PayPal.
If you have an item that you intend to purchase
on Aliexpress, Amazon, eBay etc but can't or
don't know how to make the payment, we can
help you make the transfer from our verified
Paypal account to the receiver.
We can also make your PayPal payments to
anyone with a PayPal account in any country
except Nigeria and some few other African
countries that were restricted by Paypal from
receiving Paypal funds..
The Paypal payments are done within 1min of
receiving the money...
No shady dealings, if you are close we can
even meet in case the fund is much and risky to
do with a total stranger.
If your are based in Lagos, and need to make
any of these PayPal payments you can meet my
agent in isolo for a face to face transaction.
However, i am currently in Umuahia, Abia state...
You can contact me on 08122423549 or
08099875308. You can either email me on;
kingsleyobinna26@yahoo.com
Re: We Help You Make All Your Paypal Payments. by Pakingzzz(m): 11:23am On Aug 27, 2015
Still available.
Re: We Help You Make All Your Paypal Payments. by Pakingzzz(m): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2015
Am still available, in case you need to make any payment to your paypal account from Nigeria, or to purchase any goods online e.g aliexpress, ebay, banggood.com, alibaba etc. We can help you make the payment. Our prices are attractive.
Below are some screenshots of some transfer and transaction I made for some clients of mine lately.

In the second screenshot, the clients payment to my account didn't reflect on time, so when I made the transfer to his PayPal account it was denied by my card issuer, reason; insufficient funds.
So when the payment reflected I was able to make the requested transfer of $100 to his PayPal account. All this was done within 5min due to the delay my Access bank had in crediting the payment to my account. Normally this is done within 30 seconds of confirmation of payment into my account.

Re: We Help You Make All Your Paypal Payments. by Pakingzzz(m): 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
We are still available..
Re: We Help You Make All Your Paypal Payments. by Rapisares(m): 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
Still available
Re: We Help You Make All Your Paypal Payments. by Pakingzzz(m): 6:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
Rapisares:
Still available
Off course we still are..
Re: We Help You Make All Your Paypal Payments. by anochuks08(m): 7:48am On Mar 16, 2016
what is ur rate. want to mk a payment of $386 immediately
Re: We Help You Make All Your Paypal Payments. by Pakingzzz(m): 7:59am On Mar 16, 2016
anochuks08:
what is ur rate. want to mk a payment of $386 immediately

My rate is N350 per $
Re: We Help You Make All Your Paypal Payments. by Pakingzzz(m): 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
I am still available.
Re: We Help You Make All Your Paypal Payments. by babestella: 3:23am On Apr 22, 2016
Can you help me send 75 pounds sterling? What is your rate?
Re: We Help You Make All Your Paypal Payments. by Pakingzzz(m): 7:39am On Apr 22, 2016
babestella:
Can you help me send 75 pounds sterling? What is your rate?
Who are you sending it to? My rate is N300
Re: We Help You Make All Your Paypal Payments. by jose556(m): 10:08am On Nov 29, 2016
Is your service still available?
Re: We Help You Make All Your Paypal Payments. by donvikky19(m): 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
PayPal fund is available for sale contact me on 08036418274
Re: We Help You Make All Your Paypal Payments. by Zdoh(m): 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer - Bitcoin - Skrill - Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypal - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clerk And iWriter instant withdrawal and the quick payment guarantee

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163
Re: We Help You Make All Your Paypal Payments. by macphilip: 10:00am On Oct 12, 2019
Mytopexchange is the best Paypal agent in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Hp Elitebook 8540w Core i7 2.7ghz/500gb/8gb/dvdrw/wifi/bluth/web/1 gb dedtd@85k / Whatsapp Download|www.whatsapp.com For Latest Version 2.12.228 / Buy Blackberry Phones, Samsung And Apple Ipads In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.