Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,922 members, 7,841,510 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Oh My GOD!!! Man Arrested For Having Sex With An Alligator - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oh My GOD!!! Man Arrested For Having Sex With An Alligator (822 Views)

He Died While Trying To Rape An Alligator! / 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes / Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh My GOD!!! Man Arrested For Having Sex With An Alligator by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
My God!!! —- wetin person nor go hear for this world? —- What wont these Americans do ehn? —- Dem sleep with fowl, e no do dem —– dem enter goat, e still no do dem —- Now na ALLIGATOR!!! —– O’boy nawa oo —- But how him take do am? —- Na dis one go kill dem —- The yeye man even get mouth dey talk —- e for go sleep with Lion na, make dem chop him and him prick..
Na the story be dis jare……
Rupert Darwin, 59, kept a 12 foot alligator tied and blindfold for the last month, sexually assaulting the reptile multiple times a day. Darwin is a relatively unknown fisherman who lives in the outskirts of the remote town of 400. Residents say he sticks to himself and described him as “odd.”
Police responded after a man out of a nature hike happened to walk by Darwin’s house and saw Darwin having sex with the alligator in his backyard.
The witness heard Darwin say, “next time you try to kill a man, you best get the job done. Now you’re my bitch forever.”
“It was the damn strangest thing I’ve ever seen,” the witness told police. “The gator didn’t even move. It was like it didn’t give a s**t that man was having sex with it.”
Collier County Sheriffs responded and arrested Darwin on multiple counts of animal cruelty and one count of illegally keeping a wild animal.
Excerpt from Darwin’s police statement:
The gator tried to eat me and this was revenge, pure and simple. I don’t have no sexual attraction to gators, but I wanted to teach this bitch a lesson. I could have just killed her, but that would have been too easy. She was getting what she deserved.
Darwin also told police he had planned to chop off the alligator’s tail and pull her teeth as part of his revenge scheme and had even considered performing noise torture on the reptile by playing what Darwin described as “nigger music” over and over.
Darwin claimed the alligator had gotten a hold of his pant leg when he was fishing in a swamp and tried to drag him into the water. Darwin was able to escape without injury, but that had set his resolve to get revenge.
The alligator is being treated for relatively minor injuries and is expected to be released back into the wild within a couple weeks.
See wahala ooo … the alligator is being treated for minor injuries? —- Jesus, how dem wan take treat am? —- where dem wan even treat? nawa for America ooo —- We have heard that they have sex with pit bulls, donkeys and even parrots, in America, but this Allegator mata na another level ooo.
source: etceteralive com
Re: Oh My GOD!!! Man Arrested For Having Sex With An Alligator by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nigerian men should imitate his style and leave our underage girls alone.
Re: Oh My GOD!!! Man Arrested For Having Sex With An Alligator by Winna01(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
Enypie:
Nigerian men should imitate his style and leave our underage girls alone.
what can this being be called?, st+pid?

(1) (Reply)

How Kidnappers Use Beautiful Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals / Panic As Oro Cult Members Walk Around Ikeja Lagos, Shoping Mall..see RUN! / Photo: 21-year-old Woman Shot And Killed By Her Policeman Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.