Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. (3839 Views)

Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard / Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others / Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by oluwalfa: 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
I can authoritatively reveal to you that there has been a surge in membership of MASSOB and IPOB since the saga over prisoner transfer that saw more than 50 northern terrorists transfered to the South East by the newly selected northern president Buhari.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by cheruv: 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
All those in massob should join IPOB.
Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by betty202020(m): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
oluwalfa:
I can authoritatively reveal to you that there has been a surge in membership of MASSOB and IPOB since the saga over prisoner transfer that saw more than 50 northern terrorists transfered to the South East by the newly selected northern president Buhari.
then blaim goes to buhari. book haram is like contagious disease of which bringing it to areas not affected is spread of it. Mr present is an illiterate otherwise he could have known that quarantine exist and its the best step to keep away book haram spread to other places. They are doing so on self defence. Igbo have learnt fro. their past mistakes.
Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by lolababe331e: 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
The ignorance is so pathetic! do you know it has always been the practice in Nigeria to transfer high profile prisons to other parts of Nigeria so that they won't be in their environment where they can easily influence things? Beko Ransome Kuti was transferred to Makurdi prisons, shehu Musa Yaradua died in Abakaliki prison .Obasanjo also served his term in Yola prison. This is not a new practice that came from Buhari

3 Likes

Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by Rose2014: 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
lolababe331e:
The ignorance is so pathetic! do you know it has always been the practice in Nigeria to transfer high profile prisons to other parts of Nigeria so that they won't be in their environment where they can easily influence things? Beko Ransome Kuti was transferred to Makurdi prisons, shehu Musa Yaradua died in Abakaliki prison .Obasanjo also served his term in Yola prison. This is not a new practice that came from Buhari

And the people you mentioned would blow themselves up in the name of religion abi?

The way you Buhari fans have lost sense of reasoning is appalling, to say the least.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by lolababe331e: 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
Rose2014:

And the people you mentioned would blow themselves up in the name of religion abi?

The way you Buhari fans have lost sense of reasoning is appalling, to say the least.

Have they ever blown themselves up in any prison. They are in prison and they are not a threat except to cowards

7 Likes

Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by bamidele029: 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
lolababe331e:

Don't mind the illiterates , Boko haram members are in prison all over the country and there have been no incidences. There is a reason for transferring them out of their comfort zone when they have no influnce. A particular set of chest beaters are always claiming victim

3 Likes

Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by Rose2014: 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
lolababe331e:

Have they ever blown themselves up in any prison. They are in prison and they are not a threat except to cowards

Who said they have? Mumu
If u couldn't comprehend the simple sentence I made, then no need engaging u
I'm busy at the moment with more important stuff

3 Likes

Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by lunaticfringe: 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
lolababe331e:

These names you mentioned, we're they terrorists or even suspected terrorists

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by aderonila18: 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
bamidele029:

Don't mind the illiterates , Boko haram members are in prison all over the country and there have been no incidences. There is a reason for transferring them out of their comfort zone when they have no influnce. A particular set of chest beaters are always claiming victim

BH prisoners are all over the country just that it's kept hush hush. The people that made noise about this one did so because they no how emotional the Igbos are. It's not a new thing and it won't stop because of the cry babies, the government does it because if they keep then in their areas they will break them out all the time. That is how they've been able to prevent them from getting out and as long as the SE is still a part of Nigeria they have no choice

3 Likes

Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by 1after: 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
[s]
Rose2014:

Who said they have? Mumu
If u couldn't comprehend the simple sentence I made, then no need engaging u
I'm busy at the moment with more important stuff
[/s]

You are the certified mumu, she raised a point and you throwing tantrums like a leper. Must you insult people? Ode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by Rose2014: 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
1after:
[s][/s]

You are the certified mumu, she raised a point and you throwing tantrums like a leper. Must you insult people? Ode

Who called y here. Zoo animal

3 Likes

Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by 1after: 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
Rose2014:

My father is an animal from the zoo

Is your father the owner of Nairaland? You can Bleep off to your if you are not comfortable with nairaland. Dunce

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by tonytony208(m): 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
Don't you Igbo's think these noises you are making on social Media about massob , ipob, etc should be kept secret? When you tell the world your plans and strategies, your enemy will know how to attack you. But igbos are useless chest beaters by nature and they will never know how to control their finger and oral diahrreas. They will always expose themselves to their enemies and open up the route for attack.

4 Likes

Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by Rose2014: 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
1after:

Is your father the owner of Nairaland? You can Bleep off to your if you are not comfortable with nairaland. Dunce

For changing what I typed, don't quote me again cos I won't reply u again

Iti mpataka

3 Likes

Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by tonytony208(m): 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
lunaticfringe:

These names you mentioned, we're they terrorists or even suspected terrorists

But I thought you Igbo's claimed you were strong now. How come you are now running around like helpless women over a bunch of Hausa prisoners? You claim KANU has a big army (in your imaginations) and that he can release them anytime ( bear parlour gossip). Yet, you are all behaving like fearful children and pissing in your pants and shouting "my mummy my mummy" just because Hausas with bomb have come to visit you. KANU should release his make-believe army and kill the Hausa now. And the hausa people dont even have muscle like you, yet you are scared of them as if you are christmas goats. Useless set of empty chest beaters.

2 Likes

Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by Kastonkastroll(m): 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
Rose2014:

Iti mpataka
you are crazy. If you don't want anybody to quote you then don't comment. Village radical

3 Likes

Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by Chiaka(f): 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
tonytony208:

But I thought you Igbo's claimed you were strong now. How come you are now running around like helpless women over a bunch of Hausa prisoners? You claim KANU has a big army (in your imaginations) and that he can release them anytime ( bear parlour gossip). Yet, you are all behaving like fearful children and pissing in your pants and shouting "my mummy my mummy" just because Hausas with bomb have come to visit you. KANU should release his make-believe army and kill the Hausa now. And the hausa people dont even have muscle like you, yet you are scared of them as if you are christmas goats. Useless set of empty chest beaters.

They will be fine in your village then. lol! grin

3 Likes

Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by 1after: 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
Rose2014:

Iti mpataka

Bleep off you nitwit. Ashiere omo weyre
Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by lunaticfringe: 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
tonytony208:

Your unnecessary rants reeks of stupidity... You need to be calm, make use of your brains before you self destruct... Fool...

2 Likes

Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by Rose2014: 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
you are crazy. If you don't want anybody to quote you then don't comment. Village radical
I don't have any problem with people quoting me but changing what I wrote is Sth I have a big prob with

1 Like

Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by mrtidier: 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
tonytony208:

Your prejudice runs soon deep! Some Nigerians are so ironic. Why clinging steadfast on to something that you loathe? It beats my imagination.
Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by SegunAdewole: 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
tonytony208:

Ogbeni you no get talk jare

1 Like

Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by Candyrain(m): 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
Rose2014:

Who said they have? Mumu If u couldn't comprehend the simple sentence I made, then no need engaging u I'm busy at the moment with more important stuff
grin
Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by Fash20: 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
betty202020:
then blaim goes to buhari. book haram is like contagious disease of which bringing it to areas not affected is spread of it. Mr present is an illiterate otherwise he could have known that quarantine exist and its the best step to keep away book haram spread to other places. They are doing so on self defence. Igbo have learnt fro. their past mistakes.
if you call buhari an illiterate then you've never seen a school in your life before not to talk of attending one.

2 Likes

Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by mrtidier: 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
SegunAdewole:

Ogbeni you no get talk jare

Thank you for informing him. smiley

1 Like

Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by Candyrain(m): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

1after:
[s][/s]

You guys should free this lady. Why all these insults? She was engaging a fellow lady like herself, why the intrusion? You guys should stop falling hands.
Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by FreeGlobe(f): 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
bamidele029:

Bamidele you can open up the south west for the boko haram army. We dont want the infidels on our land. It is an abomination and sacrilege. inugo?

1 Like

Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by FreeGlobe(f): 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
tonytony208:

look at this one.. do you even have any sense. If the terrorist at aso rock wants to test our wrath he should continue with the plan.

1 Like

Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by Fash20: 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
mrtidier:

Your prejudice runs soon deep! Some Nigerians are so ironic. Why clinging steadfast on to something that you loathe? It beats my imagination.
I expected it to beat your imagination cus if it didn't then something is wrong with the laws of science. Star and jelly fish don't think
Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by Fash20: 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
FreeGlobe:

look at this one.. do you even have any sense. If the terrorist at aso rock wants to test our wrath he should continue with the plan.
hope you guys won't shout genocide this time again just calm down and sip your palm wine and pepper soup ok.
Re: More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. by FreeGlobe(f): 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
Fash20:
hope you guys won't shout genocide this time again just calm down and sip your palm wine and pepper soup ok.
Different times. I wander how the terrorist will fight two wars at the same time. He has even lost the war to boko haram..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Silence: Defeating / Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? / Rumors Has It That Dj Switch May Be Interrogated Soon For The 78 Dead Bodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.